PDA

View Full Version : Weird couples?

Crazee
02-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Seen any couples and couldn't believe they were together? As in they were completely different in some way? Share.:)

Tia
02-22-2006, 02:32 PM
I never understood how Jessica and Nick could stand one another. I think they will both be much happier with somebody else.

I didn't know why he wanted to be with her stupid ass, and I didn't know why she wanted to be with somebody who treated her like she was a stupid ass. I mean, he knew how she was when he married her. She can find somebody who is actually nice to her now.

I heard about this new girl Nick is supposedly seeing. She's got the big tits like Jessica, but she's a brunette and much smarter. She graduated from her college with highest honors, and it was this really hard major too...something in the medical/science field. And she's more down to earth like him, less of a Hollywood diva.

D.O.A
02-22-2006, 02:35 PM
^^ word, they were totaly wrong for each other...

shortie
02-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Travis and Shana from Meet the Barkers are weird as fuck. I'm not sure why I keep watching, but I do. She was Miss Teen USA and he has a mohawk and a tatooed body. Their kids are going to be so strange.

Jenuine
02-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Travis is hot.:)

Umm, in real life I have seen some weird ass couples. Well, it is pretty common, but I think it is crazy as fuck....BIG FAT WHITE girls with hot ass balck dudes..??

Laayla
02-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Travis and Shana from Meet the Barkers are weird as fuck. I'm not sure why I keep watching, but I do. She was Miss Teen USA and he has a mohawk and a tatooed body. Their kids are going to be so strange.

WORD. I cannot stand that either. As much I think Travis is hot and how his girlfriend is so pretty, I find it SO strange that they are a couple. I've watched the show couples of times and they don't even seem to have a normal conversation with each other. It's like fragments here and there and then lots of laughter or emotional outbursts. The fact they both are too busy for each other most of time maybe keeps their relationship together. They don't have to deal with each other until it's "time for bed." And we all know what happens then.....

But chea...

pepperdaconvict
02-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Me and Laa

pepperdaconvict

shortie
02-23-2006, 12:42 AM
WORD. I cannot stand that either. As much I think Travis is hot and how his girlfriend is so pretty, I find it SO strange that they are a couple. I've watched the show couples of times and they don't even seem to have a normal conversation with each other. It's like fragments here and there and then lots of laughter or emotional outbursts. The fact they both are too busy for each other most of time maybe keeps their relationship together. They don't have to deal with each other until it's "time for bed." And we all know what happens then.....

But chea...

And the fact that she's in bed all the time...what's up with that?

And I have to disagree, I do not think that Travis is hot. At all.

Laayla
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Travis reminda me of my EX. lol. They look a lot alike.. with their style or whatever. So maybe that's why I have a thing for him.

He's only hot because of how he dresses and his tattoos..and his smile..and his hair...maybe even the piercings..lol

okay, I'm done lol

Anyways, yeah she even WORKS while she's on bed. She just gets her laptop and composes these random "plays" that seem to be going no where.

-sigh

D.O.A
02-23-2006, 12:46 AM
pam an tommy.... alough am not complainin

DeA†h
02-23-2006, 02:09 AM
^Pam and tommy so eachother really well.....

But i have to say it's Tom and kate,...lol,....kate's some w/e years younger than tom,....

Crazee
02-23-2006, 11:51 AM
They don't have to deal with each other until it's "time for bed." And we all know what happens then.....

They dress up like Chickens and do the chicken dance?

Crazee
02-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Hillary Duff and Bennji Madden.

My work is done.

Laayla
02-23-2006, 06:40 PM
They dress up like Chickens and do the chicken dance?

Ohhh. You got it. And then they undress and do "horizontal dancing" if you catch my drift...

Crazee
02-24-2006, 12:12 AM
No, I don't. Is this a new dance craze? Why would people dance in bed anyway?You freaks.

~*me*~
02-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Hillary Duff and Bennji Madden.

My work is done.

Joel* lol

Crazee
02-24-2006, 12:49 PM
lol Good Charlotte sucks, so I don't pay enough attention.

wtf though. She just turned 18 and he's 26...Plus, she's the type of girl that supposedly "hated him" before. Why would he be into her?

I think it proves he's an industry created "rebel", not a real one.

Jon Bon Jovi
02-27-2006, 06:18 PM
A couple that live near me, she is a right tramp and seems to never wash or change her clothes, and he looks soo good, he looks abit like Brad Pitt. No fucking kidding. I used to talk to him in my local and he would say how much he loves her and everything. I know it isn't all about looks but....the bitch doesn't wash. Foreal.

Crazee
02-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Yoooo...this model type chick is dating this overweight, country dude. But...it actually works incredibly well.

aKtIvItY!
02-27-2006, 08:00 PM
me and ******* is weird as it gets

Crazee
02-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Jessika?

Jon Bon Jovi
02-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Haha.

Tia
03-14-2006, 06:20 PM
I was just saying the other day what a perfect couple I think the Barkers are. They get along very well, emotionally and mentally. They have the same sense of humor and care about one another so much. I don't see how their hairstyles or pagents that they were in as children have any affect on the relationship :confused:

I also like Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro.