PDA

View Full Version : seahawks vs panthers

Donnie-Darkflow
01-16-2006, 03:02 PM
seahawks
At last, the Seahawks' offense is more than Shaun Alexander. That's not to say the passing game was struggling, but Matt Hasselbeck wasn't producing the points Alexander was in the running game. Through 12 games, Alexander had 22 touchdown runs, and Hasselbeck had thrown 15 touchdown passes.
Granted, Hasselbeck was helped by favorable matchups, but now that Darrell Jackson has returned from a knee injury, the Seahawks can line up an imposing three-receiver set with Bobby Engram and Joe Jurevicius -- and just in time for fantasy Super Bowls

panthers
Receiver Steve Smith scored a pair of touchdowns and the Carolina defence forced opposing quarterback Eli Manning into making four turnovers as the Panthers rolled to an easy 23-0 victory over the New York Giants in the NFC wild-card game Sunday afternoon.

Carolina, now an impressive 7-1 in its last eight road contests, travels to Chicago to take on the Bears next Sunday. They beat the bears 29 panther 23 bears

Donnie-Darkflow
01-16-2006, 03:04 PM
i think seahawks got expeshely with coach mike Homgren with taken the packers to superbowl an winng there championchip in 96 an winning there division in 97 lost to the bronkos in the superbowl

Oly
01-16-2006, 06:59 PM
yea i really dont like either team, to much so i'm hopin the steelers take it, that'd be sweet

!@#$%^&*()_+
01-16-2006, 07:16 PM
eh, I had not followed football at all this season. But when I heard the Colts were in the playoffs I was glad...wish the would have made it to the Superbowl...mainly cause I wanted to see Manning win the big game and make New Orleans proud(because he is from there)

Oly
01-17-2006, 12:06 AM
i dont like the mannings dont really know why either just never cared for either one of them

EMIN3Mfan
01-17-2006, 09:16 AM
the key to beating the panthers well first is to stop steve smith, and the play of matt hasselback. alexander may be the mvp (on paper and of the league), but he's not the mvp of the team!! hasselback is our leader and we can win without alexander...the proof is from the win against washington. who won the game for us? wasn't alexander!! GO SEAHAWKS

!@#$%^&*()_+
01-17-2006, 11:01 AM
i dont like the mannings dont really know why either just never cared for either one of them

yeah, honestly the only reason I like them is because they are from here. I am just glad they are carring on the family tradition- their dad was a former QB for the Saints(never got to see him play though...I think he played when I was just a baby, lol) Anyways, I just hope both Mannings go on to do great things.

Donnie-Darkflow
01-17-2006, 01:58 PM
the key to beating the panthers well first is to stop steve smith, and the play of matt hasselback. alexander may be the mvp (on paper and of the league), but he's not the mvp of the team!! hasselback is our leader and we can win without alexander...the proof is from the win against washington. who won the game for us? wasn't alexander!! GO SEAHAWKS

hell yeha seahawks are hella kewl i wont them to take the wole damb thing

unknown_
01-18-2006, 02:16 AM
I think Seahawks will win but Steelers will win the superbowl

*MonkeyJaneJane
01-18-2006, 03:31 PM
panthers....lol

Donnie-Darkflow
01-18-2006, 03:33 PM
yeah they ok but seahawks are better the games comen pritty soon same with stealerz an bronkoz

*MonkeyJaneJane
01-18-2006, 04:07 PM
i'm talkin on the denver game with some cat in the other thread...but i still think that carolina is going to beat seahawks...i think it was that game...but they just won buy there fricken teeth i don't think they can do that with carolina...course i could be thinking of a different team...i do that sometimes..lol

Darkness
01-19-2006, 02:13 AM
man fuck the seahawks steelers will take it

*MonkeyJaneJane
01-20-2006, 02:57 PM
man fuck the steelrs...GRRRRR!!! Denver is gonna take it...lol

Donnie-Darkflow
01-20-2006, 04:41 PM
man fuck the stealer, homo jerom benis hez old an proble gona have a hart attack pritty soon......seahawks im gona lauph my ass of tom when seahawks take the whole bitch ill bet ur ass an eigth of some danks on this that seahawks will win this bitch

*MonkeyJaneJane
01-20-2006, 04:57 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! i can't be the only one that want denver to go..:( LOL

EMIN3Mfan
01-21-2006, 09:07 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! i can't be the only one that want denver to go..:( LOL

talk to yea about it on another thread, i'm going for denver LOL