PDA

View Full Version : when girls pull thongs above pant waist..

Princess*Gelina
01-14-2006, 01:09 PM
i think its tryin to hard....i saw this girl at the starbucks this mornin wit a shirt that was too cropped to short for her weight and a thong pulled up above her pant waist...to me thats just screamin for attention..at the beach i suppose its one thing but public display at a coffe shop in 50 degree weather...nah,to much.

Jon Bon Jovi
01-14-2006, 01:35 PM
It's here called CHAV, and like you say it looks too "trying to be sexy" Alot of guys seem to like that kind of thing sadly. I don't find girls like that hot....well they may be hot looking...but it would kinda put me off. It is like the whole real tight jeans, thong up ya back, top which is basicaly a bra, boobs spilling out. SLUTS. lol...

The End.

avril
01-14-2006, 01:49 PM
I cant fukin stand that crap it looks so tacky, The only person I have ever not minded it on is Gwen Stefani or whatever but the larger lady with the ill fitting clothes well blahhhhhhhh

Jon Bon Jovi
01-14-2006, 01:50 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMM yeah, Gwen can get away with anything lol

avril
01-14-2006, 01:54 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMM yeah, Gwen can get away with anything lol

lmao, yeh if I was a lesbo I'd have her but sadly no. It just really isn't a good look

Princess*Gelina
01-14-2006, 02:16 PM
i hate it when guys say its sexy...its like omg!..lol, to me thats a huge flag sayin "im a slut"

Jon Bon Jovi
01-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah well. Men are simple :p

Saoirse
01-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Why wear a thong in the first place?

Princess*Gelina
01-14-2006, 02:21 PM
lol yea but i would think...idk yea sluts are easy but damn if i were a guy id look for somethin people would dis..someone wit some sort of class.

Princess*Gelina
01-14-2006, 02:23 PM
panty lines..there sexy but ya gotta leave somethin to the imagination. lol

~*me*~
01-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I get so fucking annoyed when I see people walking around with their thong like that I always have the urge to grab it and snap them with it for being so stupid, but I don't want to catch whore-itis.

It mainly bothers me because it tends to be 13-18 year old girls and I find it sad.

Jon Bon Jovi
01-14-2006, 03:33 PM
When i wear a thong....i wear it on my arse and you can't see it...lLOL

Carnage™
01-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Gwen Stefani is fucking ugly. If she can do it, what makes it so slutty for other girls to do it? It's ok for one person to do it but not for another? Is that jealousy because they have the confidence to do it but you don't?

Anyway, I don't see the point in it, doing things isn't sexy, you're either sexy or not. Looks ANNNNNNNND personality make you sexy, sexyness isn't based on only looks but if you say sexyness is only based on personality you're a liar. What's sexy to you might not be sexy to someone else.

If you wear a thong above your waist, that's your choice, you do what everyone else is doing and be as unoriginal as possible, that's ok with me but it's not exactly attractive, and by attractive I don't mean being sexy, I just basically mean it's not going to attract attention anymore because everyone else does it anyway.

Oly
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
i will say its not the best look, but on a thinner to average girl, then i dont mind to much usually heh

Shadyfan34
01-14-2006, 05:18 PM
when i wear thongs u cant c it unless i bend ovr 2 far if a girl is that desprit shes a fukin SLUT

I'M THE BOSS
01-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Overall, we can just leave it off with, people try way too damn hard, and honestly they should just stop trying to be original, cause nothing nowadys can be original.

and btw --- word up to my bennnnnnnie boo booo bO!

Jon Bon Jovi
01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
and honestly they should just stop trying to be original, cause nothing nowadys can be original.

That is actually very true :)

Aic713
01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, I can't say I ever have done that. It's kindof tacky if you ask me.. Who wants to see someones ass crack?

Carnage™
01-14-2006, 06:24 PM
and btw --- word up to my bennnnnnnie boo booo bO!

:o

:o

;) ;)

:D :D :D :) :)

I'M THE BOSS
01-14-2006, 06:25 PM
omg i have no idea what i just did

anyways

i someone went on ur post LORI :O and i dont know how i did it
i was tryign to repsondd to u

I'M THE BOSS
01-14-2006, 06:26 PM
In response to Loris last post...

I know i'm 16 and its like ya know "kewl" (cool) to do it, but i totally effin agree with you.

and awhh bennyy:);):D

Aic713
01-14-2006, 06:31 PM
LMAO Jess!!!

Yeah it's just nasty. I think because so many celbs were doing it that it was the 'cool' thing to do.. Its really not.. I don't even like lowrider pants for that reason. I don't want someone looking at my asscrack it's gross.

Laayla
01-15-2006, 02:03 AM
I get so fucking annoyed when I see people walking around with their thong like that I always have the urge to grab it and snap them with it for being so stupid, but I don't want to catch whore-itis.

LMFAO. haaaaaa.

I agree.

steeltyp86
01-15-2006, 02:14 AM
I wear thongs cause they're comfortable to me, but under my pants is
where they stay. That is all.

Tony~Yayo
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
when i wear thongs u cant c it unless i bend ovr 2 far if a girl is that desprit shes a fukin SLUT

yep..thast how fellas do see them...when ppl bend ova 2 far

avril
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
well builders crack just turns me right on mnmnmnnnnlllllolollaaaahhhhhh
lmfao
My ass is to big to go showing of my knickers so I don't and even when it was small I still didn't.
(Discriminative) good looking thin chicks with pretty sparkly ones on or even average size girs can look sexy but when your big blahhh or they r ur crappiest old pair of gangers (thong) then go home and get some real sence.