PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Denz's ways of running this board?


Spike
06-16-2002, 07:09 PM
Well Amber has already taken to complaining about the mod decision in the eminem forum and I'm wondering what ppl think of the way Denz has decided to pick mods and run this board?

Ultimately I think it's his choise but I think the voting was the only way he could pick the mods because otherwise ppl would complain about him picking his friends

anyways have your say.

*A*
06-16-2002, 07:37 PM
hey dont get mad at me for having a bash, and i wasnt even the only one who thought the same thing i said about that whole mod thing. others agreed with me on that too u know.

i dont have anything against denz, just by the names in the choices and by the number of votes it did seem like a popularity contest.

if i didnt like denz and his board, i wouldnt be here, right? even though i do think message boards for me are gettin kinda boring, they all are, thats kinda why i dont post as much anymore as i used to....

Sweetpea
06-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Its his board... let him run it the way he wants to. If you don't like the way he runs it leave. but if you give him time he will get stuff straight. I mean its his board. He can pick the mods anyway he wants to. Like the voting thing.. that was a really good idea in my opin.
~Sweetpea~

MC TeK5
06-17-2002, 01:40 AM
I like how denz sets up his boards... i dont even like eminem that much, but i think Denz has tight message boards./.
peace

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Amber
hey dont get mad at me for having a bash, and i wasnt even the only one who thought the same thing i said about that whole mod thing. others agreed with me on that too u know.

i dont have anything against denz, just by the names in the choices and by the number of votes it did seem like a popularity contest.
Maybe it did but you moaned and bitched over summit that was Denz's choise! I would bet my left arm if you had gotten a position you wouldn't have said a word.

Also people may have agreed with you but they didnt go complaining.
What bugged me though is the second you didnt get the position suddenly thats when you declared this board was boring hmmm:rolleyes:

Base
06-17-2002, 05:24 AM
I think it was a good idea for the mods for one forum, but I hope he doesn't do a poll for EVERY other forum, cause it will be the same people modding every forum

*A*
06-17-2002, 06:38 AM
maybe everyone could shut the fuck about that whole mod thing, oooook? :rolleyes: im not mad anymore, really..so u can fuckin drop it already. fuckin hell..

hellbound
06-17-2002, 03:33 PM
i think its denz' choise and we cant stop him cos we dont onw thi

but next time for mods they should exclude Kev, Spike and Jeno and then Amber and the others will get a chance

Mr. Meyahgee
06-17-2002, 03:39 PM
well yea, arnt they alway's moding some thing??
o-well it's his board his choice

*A*
06-17-2002, 03:40 PM
nahh :( the only forum i chose to mod was the eminem one..but of course now i cant, but its ok...

Base
06-17-2002, 04:00 PM
^lol me too ;)

Bullet
06-17-2002, 04:13 PM
I dont really care how he runs the baord, but I like it here..and about picking mods, if he chose someone who sucks at being mod, then he can always delete their mod status..

mr. paradox
06-17-2002, 04:20 PM
Damn, all this bitching.........Amberlee if you think it's all a popularity contest and you seem to "disagree" with it so much....then don't get involved......or is it you can't take not getting th emod position so you have to lash out at other people and make up silly little excuses.....

God damn @ all the bitching that is happening already :cool:

*A*
06-17-2002, 04:27 PM
Jeno, how about u shut ur hole? :) i said to drop it, ok?? im not mad anymore..how many times do i gotta say it?? ive calmed down about this but when ppl bring that shit back up thats what gets me to bitch even more...just put a fuckin cork in it, im sick of arguing...just drop it....aiiiiiiight????

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Amber
maybe everyone could shut the fuck about that whole mod thing, oooook? :rolleyes: im not mad anymore, really..so u can fuckin drop it already. fuckin hell.. this isnt just about you! stop being so self involved and let people talk!

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by hellbound
i think its denz' choise and we cant stop him cos we dont onw thi

but next time for mods they should exclude Kev, Spike and Jeno and then Amber and the others will get a chance I'd like to mod the General forum most lol!! I'd give up my position modding the eminem forum gladly if I could mod the general forum. I think 2 forums is the most 1 person should be allowed to mod. e.g now I mod eminem I would be allowed to mod more than 1 other forum.

*A*
06-17-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Spike
this isnt just about you! stop being so self involved and let people talk!

well yes actually, most of it is..it turned into the amberlee bashing thread or something....i didnt ask for this much heat...ok so i did overreact a little when i didnt get to be a mod, and maybe i did complain a bit ok, but when i say im not mad anymore, im not...so im asking everyone to just shut up about me already....

ok now, get back to the topic....

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Amber


well yes actually, most of it is..it turned into the amberlee bashing thread or something....i didnt ask for this much heat...ok so i did overreact a little when i didnt get to be a mod, and maybe i did complain a bit ok, but when i say im not mad anymore, im not...so im asking everyone to just shut up about me already....

ok now, get back to the topic.... actually no it didnt! It was a thread to talk about denz and his ways of running the board! I simply used you as an example and you turned it into an amberlee bashing thread by carrying on and then when ppl tried to get back to the subject you diverted it back to you again!

hellbound
06-17-2002, 05:27 PM
stop the fucking arguing!!! :)

Spike
06-17-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by hellbound
stop the fucking arguing!!! :) lol ok mom :p

Sweetpea
06-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Amber.... U started all this crap... You shouldn't be complaing in every freakin post you post. I mean come on yeah i kinda agree on the popualarty contest thing but still.. I'm not complaing.. Even if i don't get the fourm i want to be a mod for the ladies. I mean if you don't like it then leave. Everyone would quit fussing if you would just quit complaining. i'm not tryin to start anything w\ you bc i like being friends w\ alot of peeps on the board. Just take my advice and give it a break.
~Sweetpea~:)

*A*
06-17-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetpea4134
Amber.... U started all this crap... You shouldn't be complaing in every freakin post you post. I mean come on yeah i kinda agree on the popualarty contest thing but still.. I'm not complaing.. Even if i don't get the fourm i want to be a mod for the ladies. I mean if you don't like it then leave. Everyone would quit fussing if you would just quit complaining. i'm not tryin to start anything w\ you bc i like being friends w\ alot of peeps on the board. Just take my advice and give it a break.
~Sweetpea~:)

^^ ok now u see, THAT is exactly what im talking about..just when i say to stop talking about it ppl run they mouths about the shit still...

i DID stop complaining..i didnt think there would be any more arguing over me in this thread anymore, but see when its ppl like u who get me started again...just shut the fuck up already...i said im not mad anymore...

Spike
06-17-2002, 07:12 PM
ok we will all stop talking about amber now lol :p

Any other opinions on how Denz runs this place?

I'm ok with it.

*A*
06-17-2002, 07:25 PM
im ok with it too..i dont hate it at all to be honest...

Tia
06-17-2002, 07:53 PM
well I never had a problem with how Denz ran any of his boards,I know I hate the thought of ever having to run one myself again lol.

But if it wasn't for Denz makin D12board I never woulda met so many cool people and had the idea to form my own board and all that.I love u Denz! lol...I remember when Denz was drunk in my story "Apple" on D12board,that was funny:p

Amanda
06-17-2002, 08:07 PM
i know we're not supposed to talk about iot anymore, but amber you can't just say "stop talking about it" and expect people to stop. if every topic someone didn't like was stopped being talked about, we wouldn't have any topics at all. so if you don't want something talked about, don't say it i guess.

*A*
06-17-2002, 08:10 PM
*ignores*

SeXiEgUrLiE
06-18-2002, 12:09 AM
i honestly dont really care. he can pick whoever he wants.

Spike
06-18-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Amanda
i know we're not supposed to talk about iot anymore, but amber you can't just say "stop talking about it" and expect people to stop. if every topic someone didn't like was stopped being talked about, we wouldn't have any topics at all. so if you don't want something talked about, don't say it i guess. It's alot simpler than you think. Just don't talk about it. Very easy.;)

Tia
06-18-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Amber
*ignores*

lmao

Ayane
06-20-2002, 04:24 PM
i think Denz does a good job...he jus doesn't post nuff on his boardz :( ...~one~......

Denz
07-17-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ayane
i think Denz does a good job...he jus doesn't post nuff on his boardz :( ...~one~......

I will try to post here, but there isn't enough hours in the day for my life.

Peace

Ayane
07-17-2002, 11:36 PM
lol i know whatcha mean...i havent been here much either :(...~one~......

Kev
07-18-2002, 09:07 PM
woah fuckin hell, denz has like 64 posts, im amazed :-|!!

*A*
07-19-2002, 10:30 AM
lol....me too

Sweetpea
07-19-2002, 10:58 AM
lol when i first got here i seen how many post denz had.. i was like WOW! lol on the eminem board evan didn't post very much eaither. i think its an admin thing.. lol!
~Sweetpea~