PDA

View Full Version : The Most Disgusting, Stupid, Retard, & Pathatic People Are...

Stanatic
12-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Those who are not Eminem fans & post in the Eminem forum.

Beside the fact that they are already retards for registering in an Eminem board in the 1st place, they go on & emphasize on their stupidity by posting in the Eminem forum.

recently, alot of non-Eminem fans have been posting in the Eminem forum & kept on sayin; "Em sucks", "Em is a sell out", "Em turned into a pop artist"
"m...what ever"....& blah blah fuckin' blah...the most interesting thing about them, is that they never heard half of Em's shit...they keep tunin' in the radio, & we all know what kind of songs the fuckin' radio play, "Just Lose it" & so forth. so, how the fuck can you jugde some one when you never heard his main works?

& you know what...I'm sick of arguing with ya'll over & over...so i'll just agree with whatever you say, "Eminem is a fuckin' sell out"...but that's not the point...the point is, if you're not satisfied with Eminem, then

Stop Fuckin' Posting in His Forum, Period
& from now on I'm gonna delete every post that's posted in the Eminem forum by a non-Eminem fan, another fuckin' period

P.s:
Kari Please leave this thread, i know it's not that useful but it's the only way i can reach these morons.

Saoirse
12-24-2005, 12:13 PM
he he ..Good point. If you don't like Em, no need to talk badly about him;)

Laayla
12-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Word.