PDA

View Full Version : My conversation with santa clause

unknown_
12-23-2005, 11:10 PM
me: ho ho ho
SantaClaus: Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! I'm here on AIM! Everything we talk about here is between you and me! If you want to know more, you can type "privacy". Now, streeeeetch that window and let's get started.

So, have you been naughty or nice?

me: inbetween
SantaClaus: Didn't want to answer that one, huh? Well, I hope I can inspire you to get on my Good List with some a little IM fun. Also, remember to opt in NOW to get your own playlist from AOL Music Now. Type Menu to see the fun and games the elves have for you here on AIM.

me: your a fuckin scam
SantaClaus: Wait, I was dancing to 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' and got a little carried away. Why don't you type music and sing along.

me: bastard
SantaClaus: Whoa Ho! Ho! Now, there's no reason for that language, I am doing the best I can.

me: I'ma gut you like a fish when you come to my house
SantaClaus: Let's see... between 02:33:05:22 and 02:33:05:23 or there abouts.

me: I'll be waiting...............
SantaClaus: What's up?

me: your funeral arrangements
SantaClaus: Hmm. Why don't you type, music, maybe that will put you in the Christmas spirit

me: fuck off you old bastard
SantaClaus: I'm only asking you to try asking me and the elves another way.

me: I'm not asking you for anything, i'm going to kill you
SantaClaus: Ah -- you've got me again. Why don't you type menu, it's time to get you in the holiday spirit!

me: chickenshit
SantaClaus: Excuse me?

me: You heard me you fat old bastard
SantaClaus: Now, that's not necessary. Just have a little patience and ask me another way.

me: Suck a dick and die santa clause
SantaClaus: Hmm, that's a lump of coal for you.

me: shove it up your ass
SantaClaus: O.K. so you've earned yourself another lump of coal. I just won't be able to talk to you if you persist with this language. Please, type menu; let's try to get in the Christmas spirit.

me: I don't give a fuck, shoot yourself
SantaClaus: That's quite enough. The elves have terminated our conversation. You are welcome to come back again later if you clean up your act.

me: haha
SantaClaus: Sorry, the elves have asked Santa to turn off his IM and return to the workshop.

me: bitch
SantaClaus: Santa is no longer signed on to IM.

me: thas what i thought
SantaClaus: Santa has returned to his workshop and is offline. You can come back later in the day and speak with him again.

me: prolly raping elves
SantaClaus: We're sorry -- Santa has returned to his workshop.

Laayla
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one

Saoirse
12-24-2005, 03:41 AM
lol..That was hilarious:D

Charmbracelet
12-24-2005, 11:55 AM
lmfao thats funny good one there

Laayla
12-24-2005, 04:55 PM
^ Quit trying to be like me.