PDA

View Full Version : thieving hot boy

JUNGLEBITCH
12-13-2005, 02:00 PM
I was standing in a looooong assed que in the post office today, and there was this really cute boy bout two three people behind me in the que, we had like eye contact the whole time and he kept smilin n shit next minute i look he was putting shit in his zip up hoodie boxes of toys , cd's and dvd's which they sell a long the aisle.. I was so shocked that he was doing that infront of like everyone and dunno if anyone else saw it but i saw it, should i have reported him? he filled his hoodie up and just stood there still grinning at me. Lol couldnt believe he did that, maybe i shouldve said sumthing? but then again he was with a group of thug lookin boys if i said sumthing he probably wouldve cum stabbed me up lol dunno
he was so cute and that theiving part just ruened it!

did i do the wrong thing by not saying anything? would u have reported him or just ingored the situation coz had ntohing to do with u, thats what i said to myself dunno mad shit!

Mystery
12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
i should've know from the name that i shouldn't have clicked this.

you saw me? oh crap... don't call the feds

j/k...

my anwser? if the idiots who should have been watching were too stupid to catch him stealing in daylight, then they deserved to be stolen from.

crackerr
12-14-2005, 03:10 AM
lol...dont be a snitch

if anything, them jackin shit will catch up to them

steeltyp86
12-14-2005, 03:41 AM
I wouldn't have said anything. The only time I've messed in someone else's business, is one time in a bar; I saw a guy hitting his girl. It was a bar I go to a lot, so everyone else pretty much knew me and backed me up when I confronted him. She left with me right then, and I gave her a ride home (they did not live together). That was different to me, because she was in physical danger. The other is more of a moral thing. Eventually he'll probably get caught, and screw himself that way anyway.

Jenuine
12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
I would not have said anything, but I would have maybe like signaled to another person that may of saw him, that they needed to tell. I won't ever tell on someone unless it is a crime that puts others in danger.

Saoirse
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
I would've talked to him first. I'll give him a chance to return the things he took back, and if he refused i would report him;)

sanely_insane
12-14-2005, 08:28 PM
i wud do and say nothing like whats the big deal its my problem what hes doing if he wants to do that shit let him

unknown_
12-14-2005, 08:54 PM
At the post office here all they have his mailboxes and where you go up and give them your mail to send and get it stamped.................. Your post office is much cooler.

Jenuine
12-15-2005, 10:04 AM
^word.

JUNGLEBITCH
12-15-2005, 04:24 PM
yeah its crazy like the massive post office i went into in Oxford, on the one side is just all sorts of stationary and they normally sell junk anyway, and cd's , dvd's and all sorts they even had gift sets and perfumes and shit

or often u'll get a post office little section in an average shop where u buy your grocerys n shit, but yeah every post office sells gadgets, it would be wierd not too lol