PDA

View Full Version : Uchiha Itachi

Mystery
10-10-2005, 03:58 PM
some one else made graphics for this, and i added my own- because i wanted more Itachi on it, all of the writing is mine except the stuff in the lower right corner, i didn't erase it so people would know who made it.
three of the pictures were here when i edited it- the bigger ones, i but the other two on it after i wrote all that other stuff on there because i was bored.

it sucks though.:( i had edited eminem stuff, but they got deleted a long time ago when my computer had a virus in it...anyway- here you go.

and yes, as i am evil, this was meant to scare little kids {some of the quotes i got from some quiz i took, the others are stuff he said in japanese that i translated, blah, the red on the edges are just various things i wrote, except the Itachi/Uchiha which was already there.

sanely_insane
10-10-2005, 04:38 PM
i dont lyk japense animation but thats just sick:)good shit

Mystery
10-10-2005, 04:45 PM
yeah, fear me, i can scare little kids, i told my friends five year old sister that Eminem was the boogie man... MUAHAHAHA!!!!
oh, and the reason the two things in red are basically the same is because
Itachi said three different {close though} things, most people who read the Manga know the first so i didn't put it there, the second is the Japanese tranlation {right} and third is the english {dub} version {left}

oh yeah, and if you can, try to figure out what the hidden words in the picture are
i don't know how you'll go about it, but what ever... it's pretty much the same color as the background it's in front of so it'll kinda be hard to figure out. :p

sanely_insane
10-10-2005, 07:38 PM
:(i dont have the attention span or the intelligence to figure it out

Stanatic
10-11-2005, 02:53 AM
nice job...it's so great but i don't know this character!
is it from a movie, video game or what?

Mystery
10-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Anime show that airs in japan - some people i know also say its on tv in america, but i watch the japanese version {he hasn't come out on the usa version} you can look up Itachi {not Uchiha, that'll prolly give you Sasuke also} somewhere and you'll prolly get some info. but, as you can see, he's evil- i'm gonna put some Dark Mousy shit here next.