PDA

View Full Version : 2 Wallapapers n' 2 Animated...

Stanatic
10-06-2005, 08:52 AM
what do ya'll think?
i'll make a wallpaper for every song in SSLP

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6055/tisdesigns359df.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1743/tisdesigns360mb.gif
http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/7927/tisdesigns377xp.jpg
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/6480/tisdesigns389ak.gif

Shoken
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
^fucking owned u rule at this shit stan awesome work

Jon Bon Jovi
10-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Fucking great. I love them Stan :)

Aic713
10-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Great work hun. You're animations are getting really good. You're a lot better than some other's I've seen. Keep it up man!! :)

Stanatic
10-09-2005, 07:46 AM
thank you guys, all of you...I'm glad you like 'em

Mystery
10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
you're good, but this is proof that you have too much time on your hands...

:p, teach me how to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah, that's okay- i make my own graphics for my wallpaper.

Stanatic
10-11-2005, 02:57 AM
^it's not that hard...really, i can teach you...do you have any graphics designs softwares?
plus, you can go to the steaky thread in this forum where you can ask for help, Aic is a very dope designer, she 'prolly will give ya alot of help...

Mystery
10-11-2005, 07:24 PM
ahh, i have a VERY basic graphics designer, i only use the cut/blur/move/add text portions of it though, mainly cuz it's not that good.

)(*Side.Kick*)(
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Yo Kan I Have One

)(*Side.Kick*)(
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Like Can U Make Me One

Mystery
10-20-2005, 09:34 PM
^shouldn't you tell 'em what should be in it?

but you're {I~S} really gonna make one for EVERY song on the SSLP? okay- then i might need to see a few...:p

Flawless
10-21-2005, 01:47 AM
damn dude your hood.

Stanatic
10-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Like Can U Make Me One
Sure...(I'm sorry I'm late but i just noticed this) how do you want it?
ahh, i have a VERY basic graphics designer, i only use the cut/blur/move/add text portions of it though, mainly cuz it's not that good
That's how we all get started...later you'll be doin' your own shit.
if you can cut (crop) correctely then you already know 50% of the process,
cuz croppring images & pasting them on backgrounds & shit like that, is the basic of any design, then blurring, & adding effects & texts...blah blah blah , are all come next...so you already know how to start, & that's really good.
but you're {I~S} really gonna make one for EVERY song on the SSLP? okay- then i might need to see a few...
When i finish 'em i'll post 'em, don't worry :D
damn dude your good.
Thanx

Saoirse
11-04-2005, 12:31 AM
They are great esp the 3rd one. But ofcourse I am still the best:D:D JK

πέ
11-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Edited by me: Please be RESPECTFUL!! It's really not that hard.. Don't just tell someone their sig sucks.. Be nice & CONSTRUCTIVE about it. Kay Thanks.. Please also read & follow the rules!

1. I Dont like what you did to eminem. The drop shadow or whatever it is not good. Try make the image blend in more, using brushes or other techniques.

2. Make the animation more smoothe. Its too jumpy as it is. The text colour is poor, and the picture is distorted again. Dont resize pics, and if you have to, do it properly.

3. Picutres are both blurred again. Distorted the shape and size of them, looks poor. The red/yellow/orange always looks good if you do it properly, but why have you included a load of black and white aswell?

4. Probably the best one. The picture doesnt go with the whole thing, and once again is distorted. All of your fonts are ugly, try downloading some at www.dafont.com.

Kari
11-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Stan sweety you know I always love your work!! They're pretty cool!!!

Stanatic
11-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Edited by me: Please be RESPECTFUL!! It's really not that hard.. Don't just tell someone their sig sucks.. Be nice & CONSTRUCTIVE about it. Kay Thanks.. Please also read & follow the rules!

1. I Dont like what you did to eminem. The drop shadow or whatever it is not good. Try make the image blend in more, using brushes or other techniques.
i didn't get the chance to read what you posted due to the editting that Aic did, but whatever it was it doesn't really matter, & for those advices of yours...thanx i guess...

2. Make the animation more smoothe. Its too jumpy as it is. The text colour is poor, and the picture is distorted again. Dont resize pics, and if you have to, do it properly.

3. Picutres are both blurred again. Distorted the shape and size of them, looks poor. The red/yellow/orange always looks good if you do it properly, but why have you included a load of black and white aswell?

4. Probably the best one. The picture doesnt go with the whole thing, and once again is distorted. All of your fonts are ugly, try downloading some at www.dafont.com.

Stan sweety you know I always love your work!! They're pretty cool!!!
& I always love you, period:D

Aic713
11-06-2005, 04:38 AM
Let's just put it like this, it takes A LOT to make me angry enough to change someone's post like that. It was just downright wrong & rude. I wont tolerate that type of shit here. If you want to say something & say you don't like there is a way to do it. Thus I changed it :) I don't pull the power trip shit, unless it's my last resort. Ya'll know that.

Much love

Stanatic
11-06-2005, 09:28 AM
^go Aic go go
:D

πέ
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I was totally constructive.

I told him how to make it better.

Your a gay mod.

Aic713
11-06-2005, 10:20 PM
LMAO, what a poor comeback at me.. 'I'm a gay mod'.

Really you think telling someone & I quote you

"No offense, those are fucking ugly"

That's constructive? That's just plain RUDE, What you can't tell the difference between rude, and not being rude? Read the rules I have posted, and you will see I CLEARLY STATE, DON'T BE RUDE, BE RESPECTFUL when giving someone constructive criticism. If you don't want to follow my rules, then your posts will be edited. Have RESPECT for others!!!

Rule 2: When giving criticism please be respectful. Try to point out what you don't like about the persons work. Don't just say "It sucks" Constructive criticism is a must

πέ
11-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Yes, if you go on to read my post, it clearly says what he has to do to make them better.
Fucking dumbass.

And also notice, it says no offense. Means you shouldnt get your panties in a twist when i say it.

Aic713
11-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Right and someone saying point blank "your work is fucking ugly" IS rude.. It doesn't matter if you say no offense, or don't. It's still fucking RUDE. If you can't respect other posters than just go else where! RESPECT isn't a hard concept, or maybe it is. I'm not going to sit here & argue with you over the post.
I'm the mod, you broke the rules, that's all there is to it. Don't like it go cry about it to someone who gives a shit.