PDA

View Full Version : hmm, background tut...

Kari
09-22-2005, 01:14 AM
same background....diff images....obviously

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/SuperLemon2/dunno.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/SuperLemon2/partone.jpg

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-22-2005, 10:27 AM
mmmmm....i don't really like it that much...i think it's the color of blue i don't like though....i dunno...

sanely_insane
09-22-2005, 10:43 AM
there sick i lyk the second one better

Kari
09-22-2005, 12:28 PM
SHANNON!! Thanks I appreciate the feedback, that background was a pretty messed up tutorial to learn, not many people could do it.....
Moving on

Don't reply to my threads, I don't care what you think

sanely_insane
09-22-2005, 04:39 PM
...uh um ok i wont again then

Kari
09-22-2005, 05:24 PM
^^ lol not you ;)

sanely_insane
09-22-2005, 06:18 PM
oh...lol :)

Laayla
09-22-2005, 08:28 PM
I like them.

Shoken
09-22-2005, 10:36 PM
shweet nice work kari

martandpart2
09-23-2005, 12:23 AM
cooool i 've no idea watsoever about graphoose. damn wat is it called?

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-23-2005, 11:37 AM
yeah i said whatever...but i think it's real nice that i can't fucken comment....BUT...you are all goody goody with my boyfriend on sr.....you comment on his shit...and you allow him to comment to you...but wait...i thought you despized him just as much as you did me:rolleyes:...it's nice to know that my b/f comments still mean the world to you....until he's done commenting...and you are done commenting...then well i'll be done...ya know...two can play at this game...;)

Kari
09-23-2005, 04:08 PM
^^ I think you need to pay closer attention to what I say to your boyfriend, incase you haven't caught on, I'm not nice to him at all especially when he makes a comment and I say "DUH" or I put his work down cause "filters" are fucken retarded, show some real work and real talent....so before you think I'm all "nice" to him, read my replies rather then assume shit.

Shoken
09-23-2005, 05:08 PM
*grabs popcorn*

aKtIvItY!
09-23-2005, 10:50 PM
*grabs popcorn*
thats the first smart thing ive seen you post.

*joins my new nigga*

Aic713
09-24-2005, 10:12 AM
never thought there could be drama in the graphics section lmao!!

Anyhow as for the BG's, everyone's take on BG's are different. Me personally, I like plain ones... Others like ones such like yours Kari. So it really just comes down to personal preference. yanno

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-25-2005, 02:55 PM
yeah well i still find it wonderful that you take the time to tell him you think he sucks.....but i put up one good fucken remark and i get ripped apart....whatever... :rolleyes: <---damn that's been happening a lot lately.... anywho...i'm out...

Kari
09-25-2005, 03:48 PM
^^ so....................what are you saying? You're jealous I hate your boyfriend more then I do you???

Shoken
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
*eats popcorn and watches*this is better then cable XD

Jon Bon Jovi
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
I personally think their bloody amazing +peace+ Props Kari.

Kari
09-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Thanks Jade!!!!! Appreciate the feed!!! :D

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-27-2005, 01:05 PM
lmao..yeah sure i'm pissed cause you hate my boyfriend more then me...no...damn...all i'm saying is this....you tell me flat out..don't comment...i get ripped into...then...you are nice...but mean to anthony..wtf...? what i can't figure out is that you straight out tell me to fuck off basically but then you are nicely telling him to shut up becuase he doens't know what he's talking about...that is what pissed me off...

oh and i'm glad that you decided to hate me.....that's something even better to hold on too...

Kari
09-27-2005, 02:43 PM
yea well maybe I take you fucking me over a little harder then I take him fucking me over, I didn't know him for 9 years of my life, nor ever gave a flying piss about him, So forgive me if I'm a bit nicer telling someone that I never met before in my life to fuck off more then I am you. Hate's such a strong....strong word, but it sounded cooler then "what you jealous I dislike your boyfriend more then I do you"....yeaaaaaaaa sounds gay. Course, if the situation was reversed I'm sure you'd have a lot more then just "hate" alone to go after me with.....course it's not reversed....which is vaguely ironic.....

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
yea well maybe I take you fucking me over a little harder then I take him fucking me over, I didn't know him for 9 years of my life, nor ever gave a flying piss about him, So forgive me if I'm a bit nicer telling someone that I never met before in my life to fuck off more then I am you. Hate's such a strong....strong word, but it sounded cooler then "what you jealous I dislike your boyfriend more then I do you"....yeaaaaaaaa sounds gay. Course, if the situation was reversed I'm sure you'd have a lot more then just "hate" alone to go after me with.....course it's not reversed....which is vaguely ironic.....

first and formost...i hate one person..and i'm pretty damn sure it's not you...so i love how you assumed that i do...

oh so you are telling me that if i had only known you for like a whole five years it would have been different....

and the places were reversed...and i never once hated on you...and did i tell you that you had no reason or no right to feel the way you do about all this...no i'm pretty sure i didn't...and and i'm glad that the one word you NEVER use, you used it becuause it sounded cooler??? and did i EVER...once say i fucken hated you?? nope...i'm pretty sure i never said that either...and i you are the one that always gets pissed off when people assume shit about you...then imagine how i'm feeling right now...you assume i hate you...you assume that me leaveing...i never once thought about you or my family...you assume that i did this all to hurt you...when in reality...i did it becuase it was something i HAD to do...and you know those you had to do things...and you know the whole what if life...i know people hate him...that's fine...i don't care...people don't have to like lorenzo in order for me to love him...i don't know how many times that i have said that on this board....i just can't understand why exactly we can't at leat be socialable on here...or on sr...sociable that means when i comment you don't have to comment back...or if i were to ask "hey how did you do that?" you could say i did this...and leave it at that...but i guess even that's just a little to hard for you....were else do i comment on anything you say....really i mean think about it...i don't....

Shoken
09-29-2005, 01:53 PM
ok ok pls stop the beefin now pls kari stop let it go she aint worth it

Kari
09-30-2005, 12:45 AM
if you reread what I said, I didn't say you hated me, I said if the situation was reversed you'd think of more then just "hate" toward me...

martandpart2
09-30-2005, 01:39 AM
i thought u 2 were friends. u posted pics together. u were like a family

martandpart2
09-30-2005, 01:42 AM
it's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.

*MonkeyJaneJane
10-29-2005, 04:53 PM
wow...took me awhile to get back...and i'm not worth it furble??...you dont' know the story...you only know her half...and yeah marten we were like that..but ya know what...if she had to chose between me and love...i mean really had to chose...i know damn well what she would have done..so dont' be pulling that shit with me...AND...no..i would not think more then hate tward you...i never did before...i'm glad you seem to think that you know what i would do if i were you...all i know is i sure as hell woulnd't have walked away when you wanted to talk...and i didn't send those emails to you to prove shit to you...i did it because i trusted your friendship...so whatever...if you would have sent them to me..i would have been hurt yeah...but i sure as hell would have NEVER EVER walked away with out talking to you first...all you did was run your mouth online...so as far as i'm concerned...i'm the one that walked away...i admitted that i was wrong...i even gave you your fucken time...but ya know what....whatever...i guess i got what i wanted...and your damn right...i got just what i wanted...and if you want to look at it like that...it's about damn time i got something I wanted....

J.G. Artist
10-29-2005, 05:19 PM
its ok

Kari
10-29-2005, 06:09 PM
dude you're STILL carrying this on??? Let it go.....
And what do you mean you'd of never walked away when I wanted to talk?? LMAO =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) good one, cause that's exactly what you did, you walked away from EVERYTHING

*MonkeyJaneJane
11-01-2005, 11:50 AM
lmao...i'm not going to stop because this seems to be the only time you'll take the time to talk...i'm going to try to make this not sound bitchy...cause i'm actually in a pretty good mood today...but...anywho...

and I NEVER walked away from you...you didn't tell me there was something wrong...i'm sorry it's kinda hard to tell when there is something wrong with just words over the internet...you know DAMN well if you would have said i need to talk...i would have talked to you...or dude..there's something going down...i would have listend... I HAVE NEVER NOT LISTEND TO YOU....EVEN WHEN I WAS PISSED OFF AT YOU...HURT BUY YOU...NOTHING...I WAS ALWAYS FUCKEN THERE FOR YOU KARI....ALWAYS....I CAN SIT HERE AND RECALL MANY TIMES I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU...sure you did alot for me...and you know deep inside that i appriciate it all...but it's a two way thing here...i admitted that i wa wrong...and the thing that pisses me off...is that you took the time to talk to him...but me...ME...you never once tried to listen to me...you never once took the time to see my side of eveything...but what does it matter anymore...i'm with him...

...i guess when it comes down to everything...i just want to know why...why in the hell you didn't take the time to sit...and listen to me...instead of flipping out and assuming shit...but like i said it doesn't matter...in the long run...i'm with him.....i just don't want us to end up really hating each other...and i can't believe you really think that i would hate you...and that you really believe that back then all i ever did was turn my back on you...

but you are right....i'm letting it go...look there it goes out the window...like nickel back says...it's hard to say it...it's time to say it...goodbye.

Kari
11-01-2005, 03:03 PM
heh, I did take the time to sit and listen to you, whenever he'd fuck shit up and I'd get your little e mails about him telling me this and telling me that, saying "I'm done I Can't do this anymore" and the next thing I know you're hoppin on the next plane to go out and see him.
I read the conversations between the two of you...he told you not to talk to me anymore---you told him you wouldn't.
there's only one way to take that.

Jenuine
11-01-2005, 05:35 PM
I like them Kari...1st one better

*MonkeyJaneJane
11-01-2005, 08:19 PM
like i said before...i sent you those in an email becuase i trusted our friendship enough...i didn't do it to prove wheather i was right or i was wrong...i admitted that i as wrong...and never once actually tried to talk to me...i asked you to please unblock me so i could talk to you...and you denied it....i got on that plane becuase i was tired of the what if life...and i'm so fucken happy that i did...sure i hurt people doing it...and i'm sure they are still prolly some what upset and hurt buy it...but the one that was prolly gonna be mad at me the most...was my sister...and she's the one that told me she was happy...i finally did something for myself...get that...the one that was bitching at me about something...and she was happiest person for me....how ironic...she's also the one that is allowing us to stay there...and we haven't faught ONE time...not one...damn...i guess with everything that happend....beth and i got closer....and aj...well...he's aj and that's all there is to it anymore...but yeeah...i'm out...

Pricey™
11-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Im fucken lost...

...Anyway, kool graphics Kari, I like them both, I wouldnt have a fuckin clue how to make graphics lol...anyway, keep up the good work! :)

Kari
11-01-2005, 10:36 PM
^^^ yea well it happens!! :D thanks for the feed!!!