PDA

View Full Version : I'm Da G's Master yo!!!

Stanatic
08-01-2005, 09:10 AM
don't get it twisted, G stands for Gif designs LOL!
yeah i made some, i already posted them in the 2nd issue of "The Emag" but since that few ppl go to the Eminem Forum these dayz (i'm the last replyer to 95% of the threads in there since the last week!!! LOL) i thought that it would be better if i just post 'em here too....
here they are...
I'm getting fond of Gif designs, i dunno why, tho it takes alot more time to do a gif design than the normal sig does...
i also made normal ones, 1 or 2....
here yo go!

-1- http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5918/tisdesign236vg.gif
-2- http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2088/tisdesign256ep.gif
-3- http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/156/tisdesign269vm.gif
-4- http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4294/tisdesign0278fi.jpg
-5- http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3385/tisdesign0282cy.jpg
-6- http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4010/tisdesign292ao.gif
-7- http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4961/tisdesigns300wq.gif
& btw, you gotta wait till the page is fully loaded in order to view the picture completely....some of them will take some time

Kari
08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
yea sweety none of that is gonna work,
try using the image tags when you host something or w/e

Stanatic
08-02-2005, 10:44 AM
HOLY SHIT....
my bad....i fixed 'em, now they should work
thanx for notifying me Kari :D

now give me the feedback!

Pricey™
08-02-2005, 10:53 AM
man they are dope...dya fancy makin me a .gif sig of The Game? I had to take the sig that Kari made for me down :( think it was offending people or something...anyway il post a few pics up that you can use, some are from the game concert i was at a while back, and from the back cover of the album could you like just cut out the 'compton' bit and use it somewhere, I aint talkin like use all the parts of them images, jus want the bits of him like cut out or cropped or whatever u call it lol then all put 2getha 2 make a kool sig, and could you put the text 'Im ready to die without a reasonable doubt, smoke chronic and hit it doggystyle before I go out, until they sign my death certificate all eyez on me, im still at it, illmatic, and thats the documentary...' maybe you could have that scrollin across the top or bottom or something like that...I dont have a clue really how to make sigs lol, if u dnt wana do it thats fine, but it wud b really cool if you could, and id be really really greatful!
newayz...

Peace!

Kari
08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
I don't really like 2 or 6, I dunno what it is about 6, but I dunno, not really feelin it, 2, I don't like the colors or anything the way it moves and stuff.
But the rest of them are really fucken cool. Course I can't really even criticize too much cause I haven't done that sort of thing, not yet anyways...lol
I tried learning how to do the rain one, yea I fucked up, got pissed off and said "fuck it" I'm a very stubborn bitch when it comes to GFX, if it pisses me off and I can't get it usually I'll chuck it...lol

Dia
08-02-2005, 08:23 PM
those are sick man they are animated and stuff hahahahha

aKtIvItY!
08-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Eminem is boring.

Laayla
08-02-2005, 11:08 PM
^ You make him boring.. ;)

But chea, nice ass sigs. I really like all of them- Unique and hottness. Gif ones over take jpeg ones though. Movement is always nice..

aKtIvItY!
08-03-2005, 12:26 AM
i may love you but ill kill you laa

J.G. Artist
08-03-2005, 12:39 AM
ther pretty cool

Laayla
08-03-2005, 01:29 AM
i may love you but ill kill you laa

I wouldn't doubt it- You might be that psycho.. waiting by my window in the bushes- You have to "kill me" because that's the only way you can have me in your arms. >:/

aKtIvItY!
08-03-2005, 01:44 AM
I wouldn't doubt it- You might be that psycho.. waiting by my window in the bushes- You have to "kill me" because that's the only way you can have me in your arms. >:/
didnt need to rub it in :(

Laayla
08-03-2005, 01:46 AM
But I like rubbing.. ;)

aKtIvItY!
08-03-2005, 01:47 AM
.......eh heghm... ummmm... aiight, well theres to many ways i could take that, so im jus not say nothin and let my imagination take over

Laayla
08-03-2005, 03:43 AM
^ You Imagination?? Good luck with it. Now I can go to sleep knowing someone with a limited amount of capability is left to... wait nvm- I won't ruin it for ya. K thx- ;)

Stanatic
08-03-2005, 06:33 AM
man they are dope...dya fancy makin me a .gif sig of The Game? I had to take the sig that Kari made for me down think it was offending people or something...anyway il post a few pics up that you can use, some are from the game concert i was at a while back, and from the back cover of the album could you like just cut out the 'compton' bit and use it somewhere, I aint talkin like use all the parts of them images, jus want the bits of him like cut out or cropped or whatever u call it lol then all put 2getha 2 make a kool sig, and could you put the text 'Im ready to die without a reasonable doubt, smoke chronic and hit it doggystyle before I go out, until they sign my death certificate all eyez on me, im still at it, illmatic, and thats the documentary...' maybe you could have that scrollin across the top or bottom or something like that...I dont have a clue really how to make sigs lol, if u dnt wana do it thats fine, but it wud b really cool if you could, and id be really really greatful!
newayz...
sure..i'll make that for you.

I don't really like 2 or 6, I dunno what it is about 6, but I dunno, not really feelin it, 2, I don't like the colors or anything the way it moves and stuff.
But the rest of them are really fucken cool. Course I can't really even criticize too much cause I haven't done that sort of thing, not yet anyways...lol
I tried learning how to do the rain one, yea I fucked up, got pissed off and said "fuck it" I'm a very stubborn bitch when it comes to GFX, if it pisses me off and I can't get it usually I'll chuck it...lol
actually i wouldn't blame ya for not likng the 2nd one, cuz i tried to comress it so it will be smaller in size, next thing i know the flaming fire went out!!! LoL
& the 6th one, i did it in 5 min....period!

& of course you can criticize, cuz you do it well, you didn't like the worst 2, which proves that you're a very smart designer...seriously
at least you judge fairly
not like this one:
Eminem is boring.
a person i used to respect alot, hearing every criticism he makes on my stuff so i can get some help since he's a pro in this field, but it turns out that he comment on my stuff according to the person in the picture, not the picture itself...
but well.....i just......i will just look at the bright side of this shit, which is that the earlier shit i did wasn't as bad as i thought, -ak- just said that shit cuz he didn't lke Eminem (the only person in most of my work). i'm glad you finally exposed your self...& i'm sad that you fooled me up.

aKtIvItY!
08-03-2005, 09:34 AM
sure..i'll make that for you.

actually i wouldn't blame ya for not likng the 2nd one, cuz i tried to comress it so it will be smaller in size, next thing i know the flaming fire went out!!! LoL
& the 6th one, i did it in 5 min....period!

& of course you can criticize, cuz you do it well, you didn't like the worst 2, which proves that you're a very smart designer...seriously
at least you judge fairly
not like this one:

a person i used to respect alot, hearing every criticism he makes on my stuff so i can get some help since he's a pro in this field, but it turns out that he comment on my stuff according to the person in the picture, not the picture itself...
but well.....i just......i will just look at the bright side of this shit, which is that the earlier shit i did wasn't as bad as i thought, -ak- just said that shit cuz he didn't lke Eminem (the only person in most of my work). i'm glad you finally exposed your self...& i'm sad that you fooled me up.

Not at all. If you really want feedback, here ya go...

Your backgrounds are shit. Get some stock photos, you can search google for them or hit up www.psdestruction.com. Your cuts are just awful, never use huge strokes like that. It looks VERY unprofessional. Try getting some cuts of Eminem or whoever else you wont on the site i typed above. Your fonts arent good at all. Could use alot of touching up. Your works dont have a theme, which they should. All they are is Eminem on a shitty background with shitty colour schemes. And all i meant by "Eminem is boring" is that all you do is Eminem works. Try using a variety of different subjects and people, it doesnt always have to be hiphop/music related. Happy now? I gave real feedback on what you need to work on. By the way, read up on some tutorials at www.good-tutorials.com and get Photoshop.

Stanatic
08-04-2005, 07:02 AM
thanx for the feedback...

all i meant by "Eminem is boring" is that all you do is Eminem works.
& what does that have to do with the graphic itself?!

sanely_insane
08-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Not at all. If you really want feedback, here ya go...

Your backgrounds are shit. Get some stock photos, you can search google for them or hit up www.psdestruction.com. Your cuts are just awful, never use huge strokes like that. It looks VERY unprofessional. Try getting some cuts of Eminem or whoever else you wont on the site i typed above. Your fonts arent good at all. Could use alot of touching up. Your works dont have a theme, which they should. All they are is Eminem on a shitty background with shitty colour schemes. And all i meant by "Eminem is boring" is that all you do is Eminem works. Try using a variety of different subjects and people, it doesnt always have to be hiphop/music related. Happy now? I gave real feedback on what you need to work on. By the way, read up on some tutorials at www.good-tutorials.com and get Photoshop.

holly fucken shit how the fuck do u do that, you rote a hole paragraph with not one nice thing :-O what a bitch (its a compliment not an insult dont get mad :) )

aKtIvItY!
08-05-2005, 04:22 PM
thanx for the feedback...

& what does that have to do with the graphic itself?!
Variety lets you expand with your work, and Shannon, i know, but it was the only way to tell the kid.

Stanatic
08-05-2005, 08:09 PM
^who's the kid?

sanely_insane
08-06-2005, 06:12 AM
...lmao at "the kid" being older then u

Stanatic
08-06-2005, 03:48 PM
^that's what crackin' me up...LOL

aKtIvItY!
08-06-2005, 03:51 PM
In age, maybe so. But look at you. I mean really, you act like your fucking 12, and you look like i could snap you in fucking half. "The Only Living Stan"? Give me a fucking break kid. I mean, you take groupie to a whoole other level. Now, im not one to be an asshole, but you cant rap, you cant do graphics, and your a fucking joke. You need to leave the bubble your in.

Stanatic
08-06-2005, 05:46 PM
^wow...that was a hell of a come back!

about that groupie shit you said, apparently your age is not helping ya out to distinguesh between a groupie & a true fan...maybe when you're old enough u'll realize that...

, you cant do graphics,
sure i can otherwise you wouldn't find many members using sigs i made
& i don't need your opinion on that...however i totally respect it

u cant rap
lets make an audio battle, if you win i'll leave this board once & for good...& if i win you woudn't go no where but you gotta give me the respect i deserve. ok?

and your a fucking joke
my Mom & Dad told me when i was in your age {last mellenium LOL} not to diss older people, i don't lknow about the policy of you parents but it don't look so great

aKtIvItY!
08-06-2005, 05:55 PM
lets make an audio battle, if you win i'll leave this board once & for good...& if i win you woudn't go no where but you gotta give me the respect i deserve. ok?
If you really want that, lets do it. But as of now, i have no time. I have my EP written and ready to record, i just dont have money for the studio time yet.

my Mom & Dad told me when i was in your age {last mellenium LOL} not to diss older people, i don't lknow about the policy of you parents but it don't look so great
Yeah, and look how you turned out.

sanely_insane
08-06-2005, 06:06 PM
STAN NO DONT SAY THAT DONT LEAVE WHO WILL RUN THE GROUPIE FORUM:( sorry hun but ak will whip yeah hes just an asshole dont pay attention to him thats what he wants from u

Stanatic
08-06-2005, 06:08 PM
^you forgot to quote the "you cant do graphics" comeback

If you really want that, lets do it. But as of now, i have no time. I have my EP written and ready to record, i just dont have money for the studio time yet.
send me a copy when you finish that...seriousley, i'd love to hear ya...i alwayse give feedback in the encee area, matter fact it's the only forum i post in beside the Eminem & the gfx, howcome i don't see any of your texts or aduios in there? maybe you didn't do any new stuff...

anywayz,
i'll let ya decide
* the date of the battle
* the lenght of the battle
* the ppl you want to vote on the battle
* the beats you want
* & what ever rule you want

& if you win u'll never see "the groupie who take groupieness to whool new level" in here

& if i win...tell ya what, i don't want your respect either, i just don't want you to post in the Eminem forum ever again..you can keep on dissing me tho, but not in that forum,
souds pretty fair deal to me what do you think?

aKtIvItY!
08-07-2005, 03:53 AM
lol sounds good. i aint at home right now, but ye. i should be home today, and ill get everything in order.

Kari
08-07-2005, 06:22 AM
heh heh heh Stan's not going anywhere....point blank ;)

aKtIvItY!
08-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Well theres no way hes gonna beat me in a battle. I mean, like wow. Have you heard this guys shit? Its almost a waste of time for me to battle him.

sanely_insane
08-09-2005, 12:46 AM
...thats a nice thing to say

Stanatic
08-09-2005, 05:03 AM
Well theres no way hes gonna beat me in a battle. I mean, like wow. Have you heard this guys shit? Its almost a waste of time for me to battle him.
actually you don't post alot in the emcee area so you can't judge me...
however, i think it would be better if you save your punch-lines for the battle.

aKtIvItY!
08-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Well just so you have an idea what your up against... www.soundclick.com/thalegendaryak

and i dont have to post in a section to know what goes on in there, i heard your audio, it didnt even make sense. I even left feed.

Stanatic
08-09-2005, 03:44 PM
you heard my 1st audio ever...& i read the feed & replied to it.

aKtIvItY!
08-10-2005, 12:02 AM
yes, i realise that. and that was horrible, and not long ago. this will be nothing for me. ill have it setup soon.

Stanatic
08-10-2005, 04:28 AM
we still on our deal....
you win, i leave the EWB (the whole forums) for good.
I win, you never post in the Eminem forum (you don't do it often as it is but i won't you to begone for ever).

deal?

aKtIvItY!
08-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Deal.. but ive done this whole "You win i leave" business before. No one ever leaves.

Laayla
08-10-2005, 12:26 PM
That's sad. Why do you guys have to make it like that? Lot of us don't want any of you two to leave.

aKtIvItY!
08-10-2005, 12:54 PM
He's the one who brought it up, and set the consequences. Dont bring me into this. Im just the one whos caught in the middle, but im still gonna win nonetheless.

Dia
08-10-2005, 04:04 PM
this is hilarious why make such a stupid deal you guys

aKtIvItY!
08-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Cause he obviously doesnt like this board, but doesnt want to hurt anyones feelings, so this is the easiet way for him to leave :(

Laayla
08-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Nah, I think you both should call it off. Seriously. Not funny.. or anything. Settle your differences, don't be babies. Let it go.

aKtIvItY!
08-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Not my decision.

Stanatic
08-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Deal.. but ive done this whole "You win i leave" business before. No one ever leaves.
i'm not like the others...
aint my leaving from this board is somethin' you want so bad? so you can get rid of my fanatic views about someone you don't like (& you're registered in his board!!!)?

i just want the battle to be worthy for you...plus, i don't really like none-eminem fans to post in the eminem forum...i don't know but it seems a little bit not rational if you know what i mean!!!

sanely_insane
08-11-2005, 04:52 AM
to rational for him definatly...this is turning into a bitch fight:(

aKtIvItY!
08-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Shut up^

and Stan, i didnt join this board cause i like Eminem, i joined because Shana asked me to. I didnt really pay attention to anything else you said and its on the other page so im not gonna be reading it right now.

Stanatic
08-11-2005, 07:08 PM
^what an extreme irony

Shana is the exact opposite of you...

Kari
08-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Stan, you're not going anywhere, you've been at this board forever now, and other then Josh you're like the only other mod here that actually does shit on this site, I can go into the eminem area and not have to worry about a damn thing in there, so you're fucking staying, quit making retarded deals, how about if you win, Ak gives you respect, if you lose, Ak can rag the living fuck out of you as much as he wants to and you can put in your signature "OWNED BY AK" or something humilating like that, don't leave the fucken board.

Stanatic
08-11-2005, 08:42 PM
^i don't know...
but it seems that ya'll suggesting that i'm gonna lose no matter what!...why is that? I'm I batteling with 2 Pac? he's just a 16 year old kid call himself legendary & he got in his soundclick.com chart 4 songs olny, & they're all featurings!!!...what a legend!!!

& if you don't want that deal, I'm down on what ever deal he makes, WHAT EVER.
if he wants to chage the deal, it's fine with me, if he doesn't want that it's fine with me too

BUT, i want some changes too, only those ppl will vote on the battle, all of them:
Sexorcist
Clarity
This Boi
X0Shady
Scorpio666

they're all old members, Active battlers, Smart, Fair in voting, & the most important thing is that they're 5, No Draw...

aKtIvItY!
08-12-2005, 04:20 AM
^i don't know...
but it seems that ya'll suggesting that i'm gonna lose no matter what!...why is that? I'm I batteling with 2 Pac? he's just a 16 year old kid call himself legendary & he got in his soundclick.com chart 4 songs olny, & they're all featurings!!!...what a legend!!!

& if you don't want that deal, I'm down on what ever deal he makes, WHAT EVER.
if he wants to chage the deal, it's fine with me, if he doesn't want that it's fine with me too

BUT, i want some changes too, only those ppl will vote on the battle, all of them:
Sexorcist
Clarity
This Boi
X0Shady
Scorpio666

they're all old members, Active battlers, Smart, Fair in voting, & the most important thing is that they're 5, No Draw...
Fine. Deals still on. And just so you know, my soundclick is mearly nothing to all the songs i have on my computer, i made my soundclick for tracks i cant use for demos etc. So i threw 'em on there. Lets do it... ill go set up the thread in a minute.

aKtIvItY!
08-12-2005, 04:24 AM
BTW battling 2pac? Lol @ how uneducated that made you sound.

Stanatic
08-12-2005, 05:10 AM
^ok....just set it up quickly, & spare me the lame excuses followed by more lame jokes.

aKtIvItY!
08-12-2005, 05:58 AM
ok, scratc that. i aint got no itme to get beats shit, im leavin for the weekend. lame excuses? son, please. think wat u want. but the fact remains your useless as a life form on this planet. the world would be a better place without you groupie faggots swining on the dick of your favourite rapper.

Stanatic
08-12-2005, 04:18 PM
^again...lame excuses!
you know? i can just call this off cuz you keep rounding on circles...you call yourself legendary & you can't record a tiny battle agianst "a groupie who takes Groupieness into whole new level"...now who's the fucking joke, kid...me or you?
but i'm not gonna cancel this shit...i'll just wait on & see the legendary outcome!

aKtIvItY!
08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Your one mouthy, immature, eneducated kid man. Im spending the weekend with my girl if its any of your business. Why do you speak on shit you know nothing about? The only reason i havent set this shit up is cause im busy. I got an EP and a mixtape being finished, i have freinds (mayb u should find some?) and im looking for a job. SO shut the fuck up, id rather live my life then waste my time on your ass. Grow up kid, for real. I mean really, you keep mentionging the same shit. Legendary this, groupie that yadda yadda yadda ,no one gives a fuck what you think. Go hang yourself you faggot, your slut of a mother shouldve aborted your stupid ass.

Stanatic
08-13-2005, 12:17 AM
you know nothin' about me, so don't diss me again, unless you can do it lyrically, which is somethin i really doubt...

look...i got sick of this shit, are you battling or what?

aKtIvItY!
08-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Read what i wrote again you illerate peice of shit.

Stanatic
08-13-2005, 12:45 AM
i read but there were too disses that i couldn't figure out anything else...let's hope you can diss me lyrically the way you do in here....

so my english is a lil bit fucked, i'm not a native speaker you know...so I'm kinda lookin' for yes or no answer...!!!

so....are you gonna battle me for real?

here, i'll make it easier, choose one of these choices:

a- No
b- Yes, but not sure when.
c- Yes, i will on (day, date, time)

Stanatic
08-13-2005, 12:49 AM
& by the way...this word is not recommended to be spelled wrong:
"illerate"
if you know what i mean? LOL

aKtIvItY!
08-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Oooh no, dont knit pick at my typos!!

And yes, ill battle you. What the fuck you think's been happening in this entire thread?

Stanatic
08-13-2005, 05:04 AM
^good boy!

Fuck Up Fairy
08-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Idiots......

sanely_insane
08-20-2005, 01:48 PM
^word han
why do we love em

Laayla
08-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah.. this does seem a bit out of hand.

I agree completely with what Kari said. You guys don't have to make it "sooo serious" that one member has to LEAVE the board. That's not cool at all. Stan and AK, I want both of you to stay. So sdfu and quit pussy waddling. Okay. I don't even know what that means lol

But chea.

Fuck Up Fairy
08-20-2005, 08:51 PM
word laa....the bein more like pathetic pussies than we do....

why dont you just see who's better and then leave it the fuck alone, or better yet DONT DO IT AT ALL.........you tossers.....*grrrrr*

*hugs ak and stan man close, smacks heads of foolish boys and then hugs 'gain*

xxDjDinoT1989xx
08-27-2005, 10:54 PM
not bad at all nice work