PDA

View Full Version : wanna read my shit lyrics

lee
09-18-2002, 06:38 PM
im geting sued for assault but its not my fault ok i skined him but he fell in the salt im a assasin wit a knife to your throat ill slice sit back an watch you choke this aint no ####in joke my clothes are blood soaked cos i just slit a girls wrists an wrote a suicide note dear dady i cant go on wit life an dont worry wear i hid the knife p.s i did it cos you melested me when i was 3 and hes the one who got arrested hee hee
im having a sex sandwegde wit your daugter im in her cunt an in her ass is sargent slaughter
ok its time to debate why i hate every country an state mabe i was born for your sake to make you see how fake people take from you only what they need all i want from you is weed wit no seeds
ive got tons of shit to say i can rap all day im a easy lay unless your gay then im a death ray pointed your way i never did play nice at school they would say lets play an id say #### you fool im way to cool

last night i got so high i dreamed i set fire to the sky and you all burned an i let everyone die
an i heard god cry why oh why did you kill the human race then i slaped him an spat in his face an woke up puncheing my pillow case

im a demonic force rideing a jet black horse killing wit no remorse an of course im dressed in black an my eyes glow red before i attack you cant hold me back you cant even slow me down just cry an let your pants turn brown

#### you your too pretty when i see your face it makes me feel shitty what a pity you got the looks but no titys i never thought id see a angel in this city but i know the gritty truth i have proof your not who you say you are shit you cant even play the guiter ok im sorry i went too far

take your time to digest the words i mannafest an write them across your chest if life is a test ive fail i hated school so i bailied an now i think im gonna get jailed an nailed cos its my fault that train derailed and sailied stright into a wall an blew up the mall

id do anything to be ordinary tired of being scary i need a fairy god mother to give me friends an a lover or gimmie back my older brother

it sends shivers down my spine when are minds are combined are souls are intwined but your dead so i grind an grit my teeth indisbelife as my heart fills wit grief

: we are both ugly so we might as well settle
: even though i like rap an you like heavy
: metal im like a stinging nettle so dont
: get too close why do i always hurt the
: ones i love the most
: naughty lil girl trying to make dady mad by
: going out an being bad even though really
: shes just sad
: not that i care im just glad i was there to
: strip her bare an hold back her hair while
: we acted out dadys worst nightmare
: im walking wit my eyes on the floor in my
: head im fighting a war thinking about
: breaking the law killing a whore or
: blowing up the house next door
: p.s if you have something negitive to say
: about this dont say it

brunk
09-18-2002, 07:19 PM
Why are you trying to be so bad? I none of the things you rapped about have anything to do with your real life.

KŮG Kŧ
09-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Neither does eminem

Josh
09-18-2002, 08:37 PM
Well if he rapped bout his real life this would b sum bars

My irregular heart condition keeps me all distressed//
smokin all that crack fucked me up thats my biggest regret//
Now i cant masterbate to my eminem pics cause I might have a heart attack//
So im forced to lay back get calm, pull out my eminem cd and stick it to my sack//
and pretend eminem is going down on my tiny ass balls//
mom im busy please dont come in my room, i cant take no calls//

LOL that was wack i just had to jott sumthan real fast to make fun of this idiot kid . . . .

-NinjaMic-
09-18-2002, 09:19 PM
There's emcee forums at the bottom of this board, you should use 'em... all we do is rhyme.

Despite this obviously being kind of Eminem influenced (everyone reflects someone elses style, especially their favorites in one way or another to begin with), but I liked it. A jumbled layout, but very good rhyme placement, fluid content and dialogue...

"im geting sued for assault but its not my fault ok i skined him but he fell in the salt" I liked that one.

Reflection
09-18-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by lee
im geting sued for assault but its not my fault ok i skined him but he fell in the salt im a assasin wit a knife to your throat ill slice sit back an watch you choke this aint no ####in joke my clothes are blood soaked cos i just slit a girls wrists an wrote a suicide note dear dady i cant go on wit life an dont worry wear i hid the knife p.s i did it cos you melested me when i was 3 and hes the one who got arrested hee hee
im having a sex sandwegde wit your daugter im in her cunt an in her ass is sargent slaughter
ok its time to debate why i hate every country an state mabe i was born for your sake to make you see how fake people take from you only what they need all i want from you is weed wit no seeds
ive got tons of shit to say i can rap all day im a easy lay unless your gay then im a death ray pointed your way i never did play nice at school they would say lets play an id say #### you fool im way to cool

last night i got so high i dreamed i set fire to the sky and you all burned an i let everyone die
an i heard god cry why oh why did you kill the human race then i slaped him an spat in his face an woke up puncheing my pillow case

im a demonic force rideing a jet black horse killing wit no remorse an of course im dressed in black an my eyes glow red before i attack you cant hold me back you cant even slow me down just cry an let your pants turn brown

#### you your too pretty when i see your face it makes me feel shitty what a pity you got the looks but no titys i never thought id see a angel in this city but i know the gritty truth i have proof your not who you say you are shit you cant even play the guiter ok im sorry i went too far

take your time to digest the words i mannafest an write them across your chest if life is a test ive fail i hated school so i bailied an now i think im gonna get jailed an nailed cos its my fault that train derailed and sailied stright into a wall an blew up the mall

id do anything to be ordinary tired of being scary i need a fairy god mother to give me friends an a lover or gimmie back my older brother

it sends shivers down my spine when are minds are combined are souls are intwined but your dead so i grind an grit my teeth indisbelife as my heart fills wit grief

: we are both ugly so we might as well settle
: even though i like rap an you like heavy
: metal im like a stinging nettle so dont
: get too close why do i always hurt the
: ones i love the most
: naughty lil girl trying to make dady mad by
: going out an being bad even though really
: shes just sad
: not that i care im just glad i was there to
: strip her bare an hold back her hair while
: we acted out dadys worst nightmare
: im walking wit my eyes on the floor in my
: head im fighting a war thinking about
: breaking the law killing a whore or
: blowing up the house next door
: p.s if you have something negitive to say
: about this dont say it

dem lyrics r well heavy blud. big up, lee.

Josh
09-18-2002, 10:04 PM
More then likely those rhymes were bitten , cause if he wrote it he wouldnt be saying they was shity also did u notice the cuss words were bleeded out like he copied and pasted from another board wit cencors? lol

lee
09-19-2002, 03:13 AM
thanks to everyone who liked my silly little rap an i did copy an paste it from another message board i put it up in.and this stuff is just bits an bobs ive got loads of shit im finding it hard puting it all togeater

Josh
09-19-2002, 04:20 AM
Thats why u sit down and write on 1 topic not just write bars bout everything and put them together

brunk
09-19-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by lee
bits an bobs

lmfao

lee
09-20-2002, 05:51 AM
please lee we must insist you resist the urge to slit your wrists an let blood kiss im waiting for the kiss of death but deaths got a smelly breath so whats left to say i can rap all day an im a easy lay unless your gay then im a death ray pointed your way i used to go to school wit kid an play they would say hey id id say fuck you fool im too cool gonna shit in the pool teacher said i was a maniac 12yr necrofliac dressed in black playin wit my nut sack till it turns black an fall off in your big mac you want fries wit that i spat in your coke this is no joke ive smoked so much dope i choked wrote a suicide note wraped a rope round my throat an jumped but the rope broke nope your not the one an if we battled an you won id pull out a gun a shoot your mum i dont care if shes a nun its fun watching her run
so many girls trying to make dad mad by going out an being sad but inside there sad not that i care im glad i was there to strip her bare an hold back her hair an play out dadys worst nightmare
life aint fair but thats noting new oh shit this bitch has gone blue looks like someone wit aids who just caught the flew what the fuck do i do i never ment to kill your daughter the charge is man slaughter i cant go to jail i dont wanna get nailed hope they dont find out about that train i derailed an watched as it sailed stright into through the wall of the mall an this is the start off my down fall im going under im not even a one hit wonder raping was blunder gods gonna tear me asunder wit thunder because i lied when i got sued for assult i said i skined him but he fell in the salt

im a car accident you cant help but look urban legend wit a hook stright out of a goose bumps book if i ever got famous ive got plans id fuck every female fan an make 50 grand buy some land an grow my own weed all i need is rizla an seeds id make new breeds of skunk strong enongh to turn shady into a monk but i just sit here like a punk playing my playstation while sadams planing a fumigation of this great nation its time for a assaination an here someinformation you can sell allah bin lardin an sadam as well are all gonna rot in hell even if there not in a cell the time will come when they will have to pay for are loved ones are brothers an sons sisters an mums an they wont be able to run
i know its kinda shit but im just starting out be nice :D

MCD
09-20-2002, 08:22 AM
Lee...there is a rhyme forum....i know its difficult..i know its complicated..but for the good of all humanity do the right thing:)

michelle
09-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by -NinjaMic-
There's emcee forums at the bottom of this board, you should use 'em.

Tia
09-20-2002, 10:39 AM
Post shit wherever u want Lee...do it for the good of humanity, do it to fuck with these people who are so anal they care what forum something is supposed to go in.

lee
09-20-2002, 05:58 PM
thanks theres alot of ass holes in here i thought fellow eminem fans might be cool but your the first

KŮG Kŧ
09-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Post this in the picture forum
do like me
make ppl mad

C o n
09-20-2002, 06:04 PM
do like stunt, suck dick