PDA

View Full Version : my first video clip sig.....

Kari
06-30-2005, 06:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/livingdeadgirl22/batmanvideo.gif

Stanatic
07-09-2005, 08:12 AM
not bad for a beginner, actually this shit is ma' specialty...!
i'm not gonna say nuthin about the background since it's not the most important thing about this graphic...i'll talk about the animated part:
1- as you can see the square is moving up & down, that's because you didn't use the right measures in every frame you shouldv'e were more careful about that
2- try to avoid the borders in the moving parts of your image, cuz it kills the life in your image, next time try to blend 'em together
3- some lil' moving effects on the font give your work an amazing sinse of harmony,
if the "batman begins" font is moving too, along with that square then u'll realize what I'm talking about

but honsetly it's a great work for a beginner...you've chosen the colour wisely, & you didn't commit the usual beginners' mistake, which is to change the colour of the moving parts of the image...
keep it up.

Pricey™
07-09-2005, 09:20 AM
do any of you know how to make .gif files from short video clips? what sorta software ya gota use?

Kari
07-09-2005, 06:48 PM
I bounced back and forth between photoshop and image ready......if that helps any
image ready would be the .gif files

Pricey™
07-09-2005, 07:35 PM
ah rite...is there no simple way lol...im not really too good with Photoshop unfortunately lol. Anyway kool sig!

sanely_insane
07-09-2005, 09:16 PM
sick kari looks fucken tuff to me

Stanatic
07-10-2005, 02:10 AM
ah rite...is there no simple way lol...im not really too good with Photoshop unfortunately lol. Anyway kool sig!
photoshop sucks...try GIF animator, any edition...it's so goddamn easy to work at!!!
take any video & break it down into frames {images} then the program will automatically put 'em on together, & of course you can choose the time between the display of each 2 frames & there are plenty of effects you can add 'em (moving effects)...it rocks, letterally!!!

Kari
07-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Naw, I'll stick with what I know...but thanks anyways