PDA

View Full Version : Rules for this forum read before posting!!(UPDATED 12/28/05)

Aic713
06-18-2005, 04:06 PM
FOLLOW OR THREAD WILL BE CLOSED!

Don't ask for a request if you have less than 50 post count & don't have any rep. If you don't follow this rule, I will delete the request.

* We also have a newly added Battle board. So please post all CALL OUTS there. When you post a call out make sure to have what type of graphic you want it to be, and anything else you want in the battle. Please make it specific, just as if you were making a request. Once the posters drop their graphics, the rest will vote on which is better, again narrow it down & be specific( i.e.: who used the better brushes, photo's, background, colors) 3 wins is a KTO, who ever reaches 6 votes first wins otherwise.

* We now have a tutorial board. If you have a question ANY question that has to do with making graphics, please ask it there. You can find the link above!! Don't ask it in the main board, It will just be moved. Thanks!

* Don't take anyone's work off the boards & post it as your own else where. It's not nice & some of people stuff is copyrighted. So don't do it!

* When giving criticism please be respectful. Try to point out what you don't like about the persons work. Don't just say "It sucks" Constructive criticism is a must.

* Please be respectful towards others. There work might suck, but it might have taken that person hours to make.

* When making a request, please add in the subject line 'Request' make sure to add the following. What kind of graphic you want. What size you'd like it to be. What color(s) you want/prefer it to be. What person you want it to be. If you can supply photo's it's easier to have the photo's already than have to search for them.

* When posting a wallpaper, please make sure the image is no more than 600 in width. If you need help resizing the wp, just ask me I'll do it for you. Thank you

* There's a HELP thread for a reason. If you have a question & need help with something post it in that thread. If you make a post asking for help, they will be deleted!!!!
Okay that's it. Please follow these simple rules here

*MonkeyJaneJane
09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
okay...so where do you go for battles? :confused: i see none of that on here....lol unless i'm not looking in the right places....help please! :D

Aic713
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
I didn't even see your post until today lol. I'm sorry.

The way I see it, if someone wants to battle someone else, call them out, and go for it. No one is into that really here, so I haven't seen any battles thus far.

Kari
10-26-2005, 04:08 PM
I kind of disagree with the sig request...I don't think there's anything at all wrong with wanting a signature....and tellin them they have to have at least 50 posts?? Isn't the point of this place to actually keep people comming here??? I mean, why stay at a place to get a signature and work up to 50 posts when you can go somewhere else to get it free???

ALRIGHT...so basically if ANY NEWBIE wants a signature, just IM me and I'll see what I can do...cause that's really not fair Aic...I'm sorry I strongly STRONGLY disagree with that....

*MonkeyJaneJane
10-27-2005, 12:56 AM
i don't i feel that they should be a part of the board long enough...they have to basically prove that they plan on staying active...but meh...i guess i'm with Aic...i think we are on the same brain wave...they say great minds think alike Aic...;)

Aic713
11-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Well, you see, I think it's really annoying when newbies ask for sigs. For many reasons. I've made sigs for people in the past, taken the time, sometimes days to make them.. and then find out they also asked someone else to make them the same thing. That's not right, and it's annoying as shit. If someone wants to ask for a sig, I'd like to make sure their active first, and are sticking around.. Not just coming here for a sig. Also because I can name at least 5 members who PM'ed me for a SIG, and I never got back to them.. Needless to say they don't post here ever. So what's the point then? Plus a lot of people will take your sig & take credit for it elsewhere. I learned that the hard way here. I made a girl a sig, and then she went over to another Eminem board, claimed she made it & asked people for feedback on something I made. That pissed me off. Trust me, I've been making sigs, for YEARS (4-5) & have learned this is the best way to go.

If anyone is a newbie & does want a sig, they are more than welcome to PM you, or other member's.. Just not me. LOL!

PS--- I didn't see this until today, sorry I would've replyed sooner.

Kari
11-10-2005, 06:52 AM
lol naw that's cool---no worries, I do get what you mean, it only takes me like 20 minutes to pop one of those bitches out though---lol
And FYI hun ;) put your name or your GFX mark on it or something whenever you do make them for someone else **you'll notice in the corner of 95% of my graphics---very smally it says "K Grafix"** therefore no lil bitch can steal them---and you can tell if they've been altered ;)

Aic713
11-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I know I should do that.. It's such a pain in the ass to do it though LOL. I hate having to find the font, make it massive small, etc.. So I just don't. I really should though. I've had it happen a lot of times where someone takes something I've made & claims they made it. That shit does not fly by with me.

I'm bad with taking my time, I swear I'm like OCD when it comes to making the graphic.. Everything in my eyes, has to be perfect. I can sit & make one banner for hours lol. The base of the banner (ie: the photo's, blending them & arangeing them) takes me 10 minutes tops.. It's the font, brushes & texture that take me hours to make sure there just right. Then I go back & do it all over again lmao!

Kari
11-10-2005, 05:34 PM
lol yea I'm actually starting to get like that with taking my time on them---my font is what usually kills me and takes me the longest....

But I usually just do Georgia--size 10 font---I pick a basic to remember---do my name--that's ma thang!!!!
Just do like times new roman--size 10 font---or courier---something that'll be easy to remember---