PDA

View Full Version : Could someone make me a siggy?

M e l i ss a
06-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Of My Chemical Romance?

Could I have the same size as mine right now.
Preferably AIC cause she knows how I like the graphics (Or like... whatever way she does them I like) but anyone would be great.

I'll attach a couple of pictures I really like so you could add them. :D
Could the font on it say "I'm not okay" and then somewhere else write "I promise".

THanks guys. :D

Aic713
06-02-2005, 01:09 AM
I'll try and get it done by this weekend, I have 2 other people to make banner's for too. Any color good for you?

M e l i ss a
06-02-2005, 05:07 PM
I'll try and get it done by this weekend, I have 2 other people to make banner's for too. Any color good for you?
Ooh thankie.

Any colour is fine. :D

M e l i ss a
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Heres some more incase they dont work the way you want.

I really like the second picture. ;)

aKtIvItY!
06-03-2005, 06:46 PM
i got you covered ;)

Aic713
06-03-2005, 10:23 PM
haha no, I've already made it so there :p

! On a serious note, I do find it kindof rude when someone asks me, I tell them I'm going to make one for them & then knowing that I don't have much spare time on my hands as it is & my time is very very presious to me, that you'd offer to make one. That's just kindof messed up man.

Aic713
06-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Mel, here's one, I'll make another one for you later tonight :)

Aic713
06-03-2005, 11:34 PM
made two more for you hun... Let me know what you think.

aKtIvItY!
06-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Well, its not like i was trying to take anything away from you. She asked for a sig, you said you'd try, so i dont see what the big deal is. But w.e.. i was trying to help. I wont do anymore requests then if it makes you angry.

aKtIvItY!
06-04-2005, 06:53 AM
http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=15159

YOU DID THE SAME THING I JUST DID...THATS kinda messed up. ;)

Aic713
06-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Well in reply to your first post I think it's different when someone asks someone else to make it & another person does. I've never liked that shit. I've been doing requests for 4 years now. Anyhow in reply to your second post, Yes I did notice that AFTER I made the sig, I scrolled through the page to look at the replys & noticed that Stan had made one already, I felt very bad & had I read the whole thread it would'nt have happened. That was my fault, and I said I was very sorry to Stan. I still am. You can do requests dude, that's fine, but I feel if someone asks me to make the graphic & I say "I'll try and get it done by this weekend, I have 2 other people to make banner's for too." then I will make it. Thats all lol.

aKtIvItY!
06-04-2005, 11:34 AM
i dont really care, its not a big deal. I wont do any requests, and we wont argue. Its stupid argueing over something so gay. But i just wanted to point at that you did the same thing, and you shouldnt take it personal.

Aic713
06-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Ita, it's very stupid to argue over petty shit.. I wasn't arguing though lmao!! If I got you upset I'm sorry for doing so :( I didn't mean to sound all high & mighty. I honestly just get mad, and always have when people do that. It's not directed to YOU, it's more so in general really. I want you to do requests hun, you're an AMAZING graphic artist, So I order you not to stop! All I was trying to say is if someone asks, another person directly to do it, just respect that. lol. That's all. Please don't stop though!!!!!!!

M e l i ss a
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Ohh. Thank you so much! :D