PDA

View Full Version : Calling all eminem fans!!!!!

Strang
05-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi everyone. I really need all die heart Eminem fans to answer my questions for my research at school. Well, basically i need to know weather his persona as eminem has any sort of negative effect on young boys. By this I mean weather his fans would literally take his lyrics seroiusly or weather if they know when Eminem is joking and when he is being serious. I really need your help so PLEASE answer my questions as my exams are nearly coming!!! Thank you very much.

eminems_sweetie
05-13-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah right, when he is seriouse u will know it :-O he is seriouse when he sings to his daughter :) and he may have a negative affest on boys but if ur dumb enough to go shoot up ur skewl cus the music u listen to then u are pretty screwed up any way u know so just listen to his music and enjoy

pretty_in_pink_
05-19-2005, 09:30 AM
as he is a role model for a lot of young boys it would not be surprising if the boys did take his lyircs seriously. i think eminem's recent songs are less harsh than some of the old songs he released, therefore nowadays they would have more of a positive effect rather than negative effect on young boys. i have a mate who is crazy about eminem, he dresses like eminem and tries to act like eminem. It's kind of scary, it makes you think how far will he go just to be like eminem and sometimes i worry he will act in an agressive way because eminem gives the impression that he can be violent sometimes. I don't think some of the boys realize that eminem has to put on a front because of the image he's trying to portray and will try and copy all the negative things from him, just to show they are tough.
hope that helps a bit

Bettemand
06-29-2005, 09:48 AM
let me give you my own example.. it does affect young boys ! some of them I know, Im only 16.. I listened to him since I was 13.. Listen to the song "stan" and you will know how it can end.. I feel like stan already..

My own childhood was fucked too, when you live a fucked up life all you got is music, and I love eminems music cause I can relate to a lot of things he say! so everytime I feel down I put him on, it always makes me feel better that I know someone's also been through a lot of shit and got out of it.. To get my WHOLE story search for "Couldnt be in my signature" in the search box.. and find the Thread from me (Bettemand) there you should be able to read it all..

runyonave4life
07-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Take this man's lyrics seriously he is a legend HE'S GIVING US A MESSAGE JUST LIKE 2PAC AND BIGGIE EM4LIFE

boricuapimp1025
07-17-2005, 12:47 AM
hell yea nigga eminem is like da only real rapper left stop all da hatting and bitching cuz at da end eminem will always be on top

LiveWire
07-17-2005, 05:44 AM
Em raps in such a way where you know when he is being serious or just joking around. The people who would take eminem's lyrics and see them as a message to kids to shoot schools are just plain blind. When he is being serious he is talking about things that are going on in our world, things that people are to afraid to say or bring out in the open.

If someone we're to take his lyrics serious when he talks about shooting someone, or driving drunk; then they should just load the gun and shoot them selfs.

angel05
07-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone. I really need all die heart Eminem fans to answer my questions for my research at school. Well, basically i need to know weather his persona as eminem has any sort of negative effect on young boys. By this I mean weather his fans would literally take his lyrics seroiusly or weather if they know when Eminem is joking and when he is being serious. I really need your help so PLEASE answer my questions as my exams are nearly coming!!! Thank you very much.

AS FANS WE NOW WHEN HE IS JOKEING . WE NOW WHEN HE IS SERIUS. PEOPLE NEED TO LERAN THAT HE IS A FUNNY BUT ANGEY ONE. I HOPE THAT ANSEWR UR QUE

Angel101
07-19-2005, 03:49 PM
let me give you my own example.. it does affect young boys ! some of them I know, Im only 16.. I listened to him since I was 13.. Listen to the song "stan" and you will know how it can end.. I feel like stan already..

My own childhood was fucked too, when you live a fucked up life all you got is music, and I love eminems music cause I can relate to a lot of things he say! so everytime I feel down I put him on, it always makes me feel better that I know someone's also been through a lot of shit and got out of it.. To get my WHOLE story search for "Couldnt be in my signature" in the search box.. and find the Thread from me (Bettemand) there you should be able to read it all..

U fukin Fag jus enjoy is music u cock suker dont get all fukin serious, and the shit that the kids did do to the skool they gotta stop blamin music the kids r jus fuked

em_maniac
07-25-2005, 06:47 AM
Im only 16 and i've been listening to eminem since i was 9. Eminem is serious when he talks about his mom and kim an his girls but he's mostly just showin his talent as an mc.wat kinda exam are ya takin that involves eminem anyway..you'll know when em is bein serious its obvious like sing for the moment is serious and u can feel it but he just spoofs in songs like just lose it and he's always serious when he has beef

lswends
07-27-2005, 06:18 AM
Hi em maniac. I am a writer with a newspaper and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind explaining why you like Eminem and what you think about his views in his music about the war in Iraq.
My story is for next week so the sooner you can get back to me the better. Please email me at lswends@msn.com
Thanks,
Lswends

.:APOCALYPSE:.
07-27-2005, 05:14 PM
angel05 put it right: we 're em's fans! we must know when he's joking ans when he's serious. for example if u 've heard mosh u can understand that he isn't joking
but in Just Lose It he does:cool: When he's talking about his life or his familly he isn't
joking (just listen to "Lose Yourself", "Sing For The Moment", "The Way I Am", "Amityville" and "Hellbound" and U'll see itL-))

Slim XXX
07-29-2005, 12:55 PM
I just wanna chat with some eminem fans

Charmbracelet
08-02-2005, 10:17 PM
well i am posting to say I LOVE EMINEM

IronicAllure
08-09-2005, 11:03 PM
It's Called Freedom of speech and noone in the "right" mind should take his lyrics literally. :rolleyes:

Luv 4 Em :-*