PDA

View Full Version : Siggy Request - ~There Done~

Jon Bon Jovi
05-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey can Lori or anyone who can get it done quickest please make me a siggy? I would like anything done with Avril Lavigne and Amy Lee from Evanescense. I dont mind wot pictures but just put "Kick Ass Women" in black italics amnd also put Jade somewhere on there.

Thanks in advance..

Aic713
05-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I'll hook something up for you later if I can (depends with Alexis). Can you just hook me up with some links of both musicians? It's always easier if I have the photo's handy. :)

Jon Bon Jovi
05-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Ok then..thanks.

Shall i just give you a link to their website?

Aic713
05-08-2005, 11:58 AM
that would be great :)

Jon Bon Jovi
05-08-2005, 12:09 PM
How about this?..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=avril+lavigne&btnG=Search

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=amy+lee&btnG=Search

:)

Aic713
05-08-2005, 02:11 PM
that's fine. I will try to get it done by tonight for you :)

Jon Bon Jovi
05-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Have you not done it yet Lori?

Aic713
05-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Easy down girl. Sometimes it takes me up to a week to do them. Don't rush me, or anyone else that's making a graphic for you. I think sometimes people tend to forget that it's not a 5 minute thing to make, If you want a shitty job then it takes 5 minutes, if you want anything done right in life it takes time to do that. Not to mention, I'm a single Mother, that works all day & then comes home at night to take care of my child. She's my PRIORITY not making graphics!! Sometimes when she's asleep I will make them, thus being now. This is the one thing that pisses me off, when someone asks "are you done yet". I'm sure you didn't mean to do that... But always remember I'm doing you a favor, not the other way around. So next time someone, anyone is doing you a favor, don't be so pushy about it. You know all these things about me, so I can't really understand why you'd even ask me if I was done yet. Every last person I've made a banner for, has always been respectful to the fact that I DON'T have a lot of time, and always says to get it done when I CAN... I mean if you were paying for them I can understand, but I'm not asking you for money. Yeah all this being said I've made a few banners...

Aic713
05-11-2005, 10:01 AM
upping!!!....

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Wot? I didnt mean any disrespect atall..I wosnt rushing you, its just you said youd do it that night or wotever..i wos just asking :(

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2005, 10:03 AM
And they are evry good..ty

Aic713
05-11-2005, 10:22 AM
I was ticked off when I read that, But I did say I would try (try being the keyword) to get it done that night. That's why I never ever promise to get it done a certain day. You can ask others here that I've made sigs for, I never tell them when I will get it done. I have a hectic life, and it doesn't revolve around making graphics, yanno? I wont apologize for my last post because I feel I was right with it, I was pissed. I was up till 2:00am making the graphics, and I had to get up at 8:00 am to get my daughter on the bus, now with 6 hours of sleep I have to go to work.... Not fun. So I was mad. I'm not anymore, It's over & done with. I know you didn't mean to come across the way the post did, I just had to vent it out. I'm sorry if my post hurt your feelings, but I'm not sorry for making it. I'm glad you like the outcome of the graphics, I even like the way they came out, which is a first lol. Anyhow all is good, enjoy them :)

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Ok then..Sorry for the missunderstanding. But it wos a missunderstanding. I wosnt trying to rush you. But yeah they are really good and thank you for the time..((hugs))