PDA

View Full Version : How intamate are u all with each other??

JUNGLEBITCH
03-25-2005, 06:55 AM
I don't know if I should put up a pole or not, but how well do u all think you know each other? enuff after few months to confess your undying love to each other? See I avoid chat rooms all together, I used to come onto this board a lot one stage, sum of u get ur knickers in a twist and say im flirting with every guy here, no names mentioned ofcourse lol, but
I just get well annoyed that I'm battleling to even post here, or say shit to anyone without someone feeling that i'm outrageously flirting. Its a message board, and no i dont spend my entire day on the internet, yeah i do at work coz i have to its what i do i design as sum of u are well aware. But i come onto this board to relax so to speak, interact with sum of u nutters :) used to be fun, but now i cant post shit , no one knows me, or has the right to judge me at the end of the day, if u dont like what i say well then deal with it, coz firslty i like a lot of the people on here, diverse group of nutters from all over, was fun one stage, secondly its the internet a forum...i thought i avoided it by not going to chat rooms, thirdly im a playful natured person, call me a flirt if u wish coz i know im not either or a slut or call it an internet slut lol, those who know me are well aware
yeah im a gemini, i can be fiesty as sum of u know, but overall i just like playing around i find things humourous, even when sumone has major beef with me, i laugh it off, no names mentioned once again.
So yeah i know sum of u have hooked up coz of the board, but lol my intention was never to come find a net boyfriend, i dont spend 24/7 online and nor do i have to explain to anyone if i say anything to Josh, Denz or P money, coz seems like that is the major bother as soon as i say anything to those three sum people think im flirting with all 3 boyz, lol oh dear what if i am?
naaah see again u dont know me then do u, im sorry im wasting space and chatting on but im getting well annoyed, stop judging people.
Are u all intamately involved?
Do u all know each other very well to judge each other?
Are u all here for net relationships?

Personally I view this as a web forum, a place i like to come to, yeah confession, i like most of you on this board a lot...so that makes me a net slut lmaof!!
ok
anyway dunno what im trying to say really, but i think a lot of people need to chill, i dont beg, grovel or crawl for no one, im a playful person in reality and on here, i got nothing to hide, its the cot dam internet so peace
and have a nice day!!

Ps....I know i cant spell for shit,...so who cares, i dont

JUNGLEBITCH
03-25-2005, 07:05 AM
Ok lol ....sorry did not mean for that to sound like a me me me post...but out of interest, how well do u all know each other?
Share ur stories, are u all intamately involved?
or is that where u all are heading for sum internet nufies? lol

have fun people!! and drive safe this easter, hope u have a good one

P.Money
03-25-2005, 07:58 AM
word to bon jovi

P.Money
03-25-2005, 08:11 AM
i just read some shit and its true, you flirt with dem fucks, so why run around sayin "you are playfull by nature"? who cares? a flirt is a flirt, just coz u been born like that it doesnt change shit. matteroffact, nobody is born like that, just a cheapass excuse. you stop that or keep going and deal with it, tellin people they had to deal with you is way out of line, if you cant deal with them calling it how it is.

Slackerbitch
03-25-2005, 09:51 AM
So what if u flirt with everybody? I do. (Well, on MSN mainly not here lol. But I do do it here sometimes)

its nothing to get all wound up about.

Sapphire
03-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey woman...stop caring about these people and what they have to say...like you said...it's just a friggin message board. I flirt all the friggin time on here...most people know it's me and my sense of humor...I've only had one person get pissed off about it...and it's because she never took the time to talk to me. I mean, I chat with a few people off this board, and those few are really great people...but I still don't KNOW them...I chat with them the same way I'd chat with anyone....I'm honest about shit...that's just me...I truly wouldn't care if they took anything I say and post it or whatever...cause I'm honest on the board too. I really don't want you to stop posting...I like you too much:D Just remember that it is just a message board...if you ever get tired of someone talking shit hit ignore...lol...I've done it, and it's taken care of.....or, you could always just click out, and take a few breaths...it's that simple. I say I love everyone on here...but that's how I am offline too...I mean, I can meet someone for a whole second, and make it my purpose to help them out if they need it...so I could really care less if someone insisted I was flirting.....I still don't really know who it is your talking about, but I say fuck em. Smile girl, and I hope you're having a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

P.Money
03-25-2005, 11:55 AM
cliff notes

Crazee
03-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Chea... listen to Saphy

shortie
03-25-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm not intimate with people on the board. I think the old school people know a lot about me, if they remember lol. Other than that, I'll share details of my life on the board, but usually only when prompted.

Crazee
03-25-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm intimate with people, depending on what you mean by 'intimate'

Tia
03-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Well, I used to be very close to certain people, mostly people who never post anymore. We exchanged long emails or pm's on a regular basis, or talked on instant messangers for hours every night.

I don't have time for that anymore. It's hard for me to find time to reply to all the people who contact me.

I think anyone who has been posting on the same boards as me for a while know me pretty well though, because I'm so private and quiet in my personal life that on the 'net I just don't care at all and will post anything. It just doesn't seem to matter if people know my business on a message board, so I never hold back. And some people have been around reading my posts for 2-4 years now.

So I'd say that a lot of you know me better than people who live in the same town as me or went to high school with me, or even worked with me for a while. Because I keep to myself so much offline, but don't at all online.

JUNGLEBITCH
03-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for that P, then u are a playa after all huh

JUNGLEBITCH
03-25-2005, 11:15 PM
i just read some shit and its true, you flirt with dem fucks, so why run around sayin "you are playfull by nature"? who cares? a flirt is a flirt, just coz u been born like that it doesnt change shit. matteroffact, nobody is born like that, just a cheapass excuse. you stop that or keep going and deal with it, tellin people they had to deal with you is way out of line, if you cant deal with them calling it how it is.

Why is your playa ass even replying to my thread mate...go make a video or sumthing or chat shit bout me like u normally do...real life the info mate...got all the information out the blue .lets just say they exposed u ..out the blue, dont even know where they got my email addy or who this person is, but real life baby, ...ha so dont even chat shit , if i was a fuken slut like u really trying to say, then id be fuking my ex ex boyfriend right now he offered twice so dont shit and say im a hoe, coz im not , ..but no im at home fuken alone so dont chat shit to me when u dont know shit bout me, i dont appreciate been called a hoe P and u fuken know that, when fuksake i post shit up and im a hoe for it?? and one of ur boyz invited me out to go clubbing with him and post the pics up on ur board, he only lives 20 minutes up the drag from me, have i taken him up on the offer? NO..so get ur facts straight mate, before u imply again that im a hoe, i know what u trying to say, sick and i hear this from a playa!!

JUNGLEBITCH
03-25-2005, 11:39 PM
cliff notes

make sense huh...b4 u run ur mouth and imply im a hoe get ur facts straight....and u know it P

man u have the ability to fuck me off

JUNGLEBITCH
03-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Another thing P playa money...u need the facts....ill forward u the email on what was exposed...or get it from Rew, yeah he'll inform u on the facts

have fun ;)