View Full Version : Email notification.


BlueFlames
06-14-2002, 10:08 AM
I disabled the option to receive emails each time someone replies to a topic I've replied in. I still keep getting Emails! Is anyone else having a problem with Email notifications?

Spike
06-14-2002, 12:07 PM
no but I like being able to suscribe to the threads but not get the e mails like I did on d12world but I don't know how I did it lol

BlueFlames
06-14-2002, 04:04 PM
Me too.. It's annoying to have a mail box full of useless emails.. I must have gotten 50 emails since I'm registered.. :mad: :( I"m sure we'll get this all sorted out soon.

~*MEEK*~

mr. paradox
06-14-2002, 08:08 PM
:mad: @ me having this problem
:mad: @ me having 88 emails from this site when I logged into hotmail

Kev
06-14-2002, 08:13 PM
itz happenin w/ me too

i think you gotta unsubscribe from all the threads

mr. paradox
06-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Or Denz could just turn it off :cool:

Kev
06-15-2002, 03:31 AM
well yeah, that would be easier

Base
06-15-2002, 04:50 AM
I had this problem at Rapworlds, so when I registered here I turned it off when I reistered, all you have to do is turn it off in the User CP

BlueFlames
06-15-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Wickid
I had this problem at Rapworlds, so when I registered here I turned it off when I reistered, all you have to do is turn it off in the User CP

that was the FIRST thing I did.. I'm still getting emails.. 26 this morning..Countless last night..

I'm going to change it again just to be sure a little later.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
06-15-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Profane
:mad: @ me having this problem
:mad: @ me having 88 emails from this site when I logged into hotmail lmao!! who's a popular boy then ;) :p

hellbound
06-16-2002, 10:52 AM
i had this problemwith rap check and shady-records

but them arnt very active so i rarely get any

*A*
06-16-2002, 10:54 AM
thank god i never subscribed to threads then, i wouldve gotten almost 300 emails by now heh

Base
06-16-2002, 02:07 PM
RIght, first go to User CP and turn email notification off. Then go to all threads you posted in before you turned it off and edit you post, uncheck the box :)

BlueFlames
06-17-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Wickid
RIght, first go to User CP and turn email notification off. Then go to all threads you posted in before you turned it off and edit you post, uncheck the box :)

You know.. thanks.. I notice I'm not getting as many ..I guess because all the other topics that I posted at orginally aren't as active anymore.

thanks for the info..

~*MEEK*~

T1 Req
06-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Well, The E Mail Notification boxc is off in the Post Reply box...I've went to options and changed that. I bet I still get an email when someone replies to this.