PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME ALL NEW PEEPS-Question...

*~Leah Bia~*
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
First of all, welcome to all of you! Denz said that we now have over 10,000 members up in this bizitch :eek:

It seems like as soon as the arcade got put up, there were tons of new people joining.

Just curious what made everyone join.

-How did you hear about this site?
-What do you like most about it?
-Any favorites on the board?
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? (if not yet...soon my friend, soon! lol)
-What are your general thoughts of the board?

Welcome again to everyone and hope ya stay active. :cool:

Riddler
03-17-2005, 11:00 PM
this board is kinda of boring now, the "fun" people dont post anymore

mr. paradox
03-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I was the first person to join, and I joined because Denzy made me, and I didn't want his site to look like a failure.

Sapphire
03-17-2005, 11:04 PM
-How did you hear about this site? lmao...while searching for an online store that would ship 8 mile to italy...lmao

-What do you like most about it? The people here kick ass

-Any favorites on the board? everyone...I am the love fairy
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? a few...just because the differences in our beliefs...nothing personal though

-What are your general thoughts of the board? errrrmmm....OMG I'm an em groupie:eek: lmfao

sorry girl...I know you weren't talking to me, but I just had to respond...I'm off to bed now, so you have a wonderful friggin night *smooches*:D

*~Leah Bia~*
03-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I was putting a poll with it, but I must have clicked it before i was done....

Eminem169
03-17-2005, 11:19 PM
-How did you hear about this site? I was searching yahoo for eminem sites.
-What do you like most about it? The message boards.
-Any favorites on the board? U all suck.
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? (if not yet...soon my friend, soon! lol) A few.
-What are your general thoughts of the board? Its yet another great way to throw my life away.

*~Leah Bia~*
03-17-2005, 11:44 PM
I used to go on www.eminem.com and it got all changed up when Encore was coming out...it was a countdown til the CD came out...stupid.

The arcade now! LOL The message boards, obviously.

Denz (of course!), Shady_kid (when he posts)Aic713, Jadey, Sapphire, Unknown, Stella, Jon, Eminem169, Avril (one of my new favs, she's funny as hell!), Riddler (new fav as well)...I know I am forgetting some, it's late!

-Any people that really piss ya off on here?
A select few...won't mention any names...you know who you are ;)

It's getting better by the day and with fresh meat we are bound to have some fun posting in our future. :)

I'M THE BOSS
03-18-2005, 12:05 AM
-How did you hear about this site? I just came across some links and i decided to join
-What do you like most about it? The People
-Any favorites on the board? [Apology to Riddler, i missed him so i re-edited this post ERIC BELONGS ON THE TOP;) hope ya forgive mee] Shana, Ness (shanas sis),
Stella, Sapphire, Leah, Jade, Melissa, P.Money, Sexocist, Don Juan, EMINEM169, the ground, and Oly. Allistar (seems cool, although i dont know him much) and thats about it.
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? Not anyone important
-What are your general thoughts of the board? That some of the people are fucked up and it makes me happy to see them get so uptight about stupid shit.

(yeah, if i didnt mention u - i dont like you)

Riddler
03-18-2005, 12:45 AM
^^i'm hurt....:(

I'M THE BOSS
03-18-2005, 12:52 AM
^^i'm hurt....:(

Sorry i was kinda rushing when i did that...you should've been first..YOu and Shana have always been polite to me since day one. YOu two should've been the first. Sorry about that again Eric!!!! :)

Riddler
03-18-2005, 01:03 AM
............lol

Crazee
03-18-2005, 01:08 AM
-How did you hear about this site? I've been migrating from board to board since the 9 8, and I got linked here from Xyled. After that...well, Xyled shut down and I've been here since '02.
-What do you like most about it? I like disscussing matters on here anonomously that I often don't get to disscuss in real life
-Any favorites on the board? Yes
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? (if not yet...soon my friend, soon! lol): Yes
-What are your general thoughts of the board? It's cool

*~Leah Bia~*
03-18-2005, 10:29 AM
just bumping this to the top :)

Denz
03-18-2005, 10:40 AM
This how Eminem Web evolved;

It all started in Oct 1998 (I think) – 'Eminem Aka Slim Shady', Eminem.ic24.net.
Changed to, 'Slim Shady World', slimshadyworld.co.uk in 1999.

Then changed to 'Eminem 2001', eminem2001.com in Nov 2000.
Eminem 2001 was using 'D12 Board', D12boad.com, which was setup at around tha same time.

Eminem 2001 then changed to 'Eminem Web' at tha start of 2002.

Eminem Web forums opened in June 2002.

And here we are……

*~Leah Bia~*
03-18-2005, 10:46 AM
We've come a long way, thanks to you Denz :)

Aic713
03-18-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm not really sure how I found this site, It was such a long time ago now.. Shit I'm lucky if I recall yesterday LMAO!

The arcade, The posters, the board itself. It's become an everyday thing for me to post here now. It kindof allows me to escape from real shit going on for a bit. I adore the people here & It's nice to be able to talk about shit & NOT be judge for it.

Denz, Leah, Sapphire, Tia, Eric, Shanna, Kari, Josh.. and many more who I will probably remember later lol!

-Any people that really piss ya off on here?
Some people do, but I don't say anything about it.. They will still post so what's the point?

My thoughts are this board is a kick ass board, filled with amazing people of all walks of life, and I love posting here.

Wait wasn't this put up for the Newbies where ever they may be lmao!!!

Denz
03-18-2005, 10:52 AM
We've come a long way, thanks to you Denz :)

You shouldn't thank me, if it wasn't for mr. paradox putting me down all tha time and keeping me level headed, I don't know where I'll be.

So a Big Thank You goes out to Craig, I owe my life to you. :rolleyes:

Cain
03-18-2005, 10:54 AM
I thought I'd join to shake things up by adding a minority. Die hard rocker.

mr. paradox
03-18-2005, 10:56 AM
You shouldn't thank me, if it wasn't for mr. paradox putting me down all tha time and keeping me level headed, I don't know where I'll be.

So a Big Thank You oes out to Craig, I owe my life to you. :rolleyes:

Aww, I'm touched, on a personal level. :o

Tia
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
-How did you hear about this site? I was on Denz's old board, D12board in '01. Then I made Xzyled, and D12board went down. And so did Eminemboard. So the people from both those boards came to Xzyled. Then I got tired of Xzyled, and EmWeb came along, so we all came here together.
-What do you like most about it? Talking about myself.
-Any favorites on the board? Lots of favorites that don't post anymore. Amber & Jeno because they were there from day one on D12board, good times. And lots more people who already know I love them.
-Any people that really piss ya off on here? (if not yet...soon my friend, soon! lol) No, I can't say I get very pissed off anymore. There was one girl who used to post here, and almost all her posts deeply offended or disgusted me, and all her friends would gang up on me anytime I said anything to her, even if it was in defense to something she said to me. She doesn't post anymore, but if she did I'm older & more confident now, and she couldn't hurt my feelings the way she used to. I'd just laugh at her now.
-What are your general thoughts of the board? Me like-y.

*~Leah Bia~*
03-18-2005, 04:36 PM
So....where are all the new peeps at? They just join and don't post or what?! LOL

Denz
03-18-2005, 05:04 PM
So....where are all the new peeps at? They just join and don't post or what?! LOL

um..............., looks that way. Ha, I reckon they just play on tha arcade :-O

Crazee
03-19-2005, 12:09 AM
I scared them away with manacing evil pm's

I guess welcoming them to a slaughterhouse, and saying I'll be watching them closely to see if they ever accidentally say where they're from...well, I guess it scared them. :/

~*me*~
03-19-2005, 07:43 AM
I was the first person to join, and I joined because Denzy made me, and I didn't want his site to look like a failure.

I joined when you did because you told me to.