02-27-2005, 10:26 PM
...(uppin)...

*Princezz*
02-28-2005, 01:08 AM
its real nice, seen better from you

but i like the colour sceme

aKtIvItY!
02-28-2005, 09:43 AM
haha.. this is some of the best shit ive done, i made the background from scratch, and its pretty sick... thanks for the feed!

Slackerbitch
02-28-2005, 01:26 PM
It's good. very good. wow.

Desert Storm
02-28-2005, 01:35 PM
shit's wack man, i'm not even hating I can barely see your name

aKtIvItY!
02-28-2005, 04:25 PM
shit's wack man, i'm not even hating I can barely see your name
lmao @ you.

Lets see you do half that good, then come leave feed. Your obviously a self-centered prick, and have no idea what your talking about.

I would love to see you try and do all of that... such as...

1. Make the background from scratch.
2. Blend everything like i did.
3. Co-ordinate the hues, saturations, bevels etc etc like i did.

Go choke on a cock, you homo.

;)

Slackerbitch
02-28-2005, 04:29 PM
^lmao.......

Desert Storm
03-05-2005, 09:21 PM
lmao @ you.

Lets see you do half that good, then come leave feed. Your obviously a self-centered prick, and have no idea what your talking about.

I would love to see you try and do all of that... such as...

1. Make the background from scratch.
2. Blend everything like i did.
3. Co-ordinate the hues, saturations, bevels etc etc like i did.

Go choke on a cock, you homo.

;)
ahhh sheeeit!!!! I only seen this pussy ass message now

if you want a bunch of yes-men and women saying ''omg!!! awesome aK you rule dude!!!!!''' then don't post it anywhere to my reach

you wanted opinions, I gave you one, you have no choice but to accept it, the world doesn't revolve around your graphics and it ain't saving a bunch of hungry kids so kill yourself

and nah dawg I can't do that, maybe due to the fact I have a life and steer away from ''Co-ordinating the hues, saturations, bevels''

sad fuck

Slackerbitch
03-05-2005, 10:14 PM
oh stfu would ya? y do u have a problem with everyone? what is wrong with you?

M e l i ss a
03-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Meh. I like it.

Desert Storm
03-05-2005, 10:36 PM
oh stfu would ya? y do u have a problem with everyone? what is wrong with you?
wtf!!!!!! are you some kind of hypocrite ???? you seemed to enjoy aK's insult at me, but did not enjoy when I did the same to your hubby.......I don't think I have a problem with anybody on this board......where did you get this hint from ????? I think you have a problem with me and are now trying to sugar-coat this sudden ''bitching fest'' you've got cooked up

off my nuts please!

aKtIvItY!
03-05-2005, 10:38 PM
ahhh sheeeit!!!! I only seen this pussy ass message now

if you want a bunch of yes-men and women saying ''omg!!! awesome aK you rule dude!!!!!''' then don't post it anywhere to my reach

you wanted opinions, I gave you one, you have no choice but to accept it, the world doesn't revolve around your graphics and it ain't saving a bunch of hungry kids so kill yourself

and nah dawg I can't do that, maybe due to the fact I have a life and steer away from ''Co-ordinating the hues, saturations, bevels''

sad fuck
thats the difference between me and you^

see, i would have no problem with you givin ur opinion, if you didnt say it in such a retarded way. you said it in a way knowing it would provoke anyone you said it to. therefore, your life only consists of trying to provoke someone, which is quite pathetic. see, your simple minded. when you have something intelligent to say, then come talk to me. i dont have time for big-headed pussies.

and Bubble and Marsh_Em_Slim, thanks :)

BTW, wats your girls' names.. its kinda weird callin you 'bubbles' or even weirder 'marsh_em_slim' (not that i dont like ur username, its just weird calling someone that, you know what i mean?

ShadyDt
03-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Shitz Hot Mayne...8/10

Desert Storm
03-05-2005, 10:52 PM
thats the difference between me and you^

ok......so you're admitting to not having a life ???

see, i would have no problem with you givin ur opinion, if you didnt say it in such a retarded way. you said it in a way knowing it would provoke anyone you said it to.
I said ''i'm not even hating'', you know, in a way, THAT WILL NOT PROVOKE YOU!

you replied in a retarded way, like a bitch that got her feelings hurt real bad, grow some balls......if I don't like, I don't like, what else do I have to say to not upset you and your delicate heart ???

therefore, your life only consists of trying to provoke someone, which is quite pathetic. see, your simple minded. when you have something intelligent to say, then come talk to me. i dont have time for big-headed pussies.
my life ??? wake up kid, this is an internet board

you don't have time for big-headed people, but have time to make sigs, and album covers.........what's up with the double standards dummy ???

M e l i ss a
03-05-2005, 10:53 PM
BTW, wats your girls' names.. its kinda weird callin you 'bubbles' or even weirder 'marsh_em_slim' (not that i dont like ur username, its just weird calling someone that, you know what i mean?
Bwahaha.

I'm Melissa. :D

aKtIvItY!
03-06-2005, 12:48 AM
you don't have time for big-headed people, but have time to make sigs, and album covers.........what's up with the double standards dummy ???
ever hear of paypal??...its like an online bank account... i dont do anythin real good for other people, unless they gimme my money $$$$$$$$

so, yet again, i dont see ur point of trying to prove me wrong, or prove my work is 'whack' or watever ur tryin to prove... i got money to make, mixtapes to records, and weed to smoke...

and hi mellisa :D

Desert Storm
03-06-2005, 02:25 AM
ever hear of paypal??...its like an online bank account... i dont do anythin real good for other people, unless they gimme my money $$$$$$$$

so, yet again, i dont see ur point of trying to prove me wrong, or prove my work is 'whack' or watever ur tryin to prove... i got money to make, mixtapes to records, and weed to smoke...
the fuck is wrong with you ??? I said the cover was wack, not your work, look at some of your other graphics threads, appreciate my input kid

how much have you made from selling your graphics ??? i'd like to know, seen as your a net hustler

Slackerbitch
03-06-2005, 07:16 AM
wtf!!!!!! are you some kind of hypocrite ???? you seemed to enjoy aK's insult at me, but did not enjoy when I did the same to your hubby.......I don't think I have a problem with anybody on this board......where did you get this hint from ????? I think you have a problem with me and are now trying to sugar-coat this sudden ''bitching fest'' you've got cooked up

off my nuts please!#

I dont have a problem with anyone but it seems every thread I go into into u have got something negative or rude or just plain arrogant to say about SOMEONE.

btw, AK's not my hubby. idiot.

Slackerbitch
03-06-2005, 07:17 AM

hi I'm sylvia (I think I prefer bubbles lol)

Riddler
03-06-2005, 12:14 PM
looks like that would be a mixtape cover, good job anyways

M e l i ss a
03-06-2005, 12:54 PM
and hi Melissa :D
...Hello! :D

Slackerbitch
03-06-2005, 01:04 PM
lol.......

Desert Storm
03-06-2005, 02:54 PM
#

I dont have a problem with anyone but it seems every thread I go into into u have got something negative or rude or just plain arrogant to say about SOMEONE.

negative ??? as in not being a ''yes-man'' ??? ofcourse

rude ??? who just told me to stfu ??? don't be such a contradicting bitch

just plain arrogant ??? errr ok, like they say ''better to be up your own ass, than up someone elses''

like I said before you're conjuring up a bitching fest, what else you got for me hater ????

btw, AK's not my hubby. idiot.

ok, he's not your hubby, you're just kissing his ass all over this thread :confused:

Slackerbitch
03-08-2005, 09:51 AM
negative ??? as in not being a ''yes-man'' ??? ofcourse
U can at least just admit that he's better than u at this- and always will be

rude ??? who just told me to stfu ??? don't be such a contradicting bitch
no, I said u had rude things to say ABOUT SOMEONE, not jus bein rude, There's a difference.

just plain arrogant ??? errr ok, like they say ''better to be up your own ass, than up someone elses''

heh bein up ur own ass hurts 2 much.

ok, he's not your hubby, you're just kissing his ass all over this thread :confused:
well its a darn sight better than kissin urs ;)

xxDinoT1989xx
03-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Hmm..Not Real Feelin It DAwg