PDA

View Full Version : Riddler Vs Addict Week 1

Mr. Meyahgee
02-27-2005, 12:59 PM
RULES
->8 bar minimum(16lines)-15 bars(30lines) *quality OVER quantity!
-Votes MUST be explained in order to count
-NO DICKRIDIN/CREW/BEEF votes allowed
-NO Feeding and/or playing off opponents verses
-No Biting/Recyclin.. Etc..
-The emcee with who get's 5 votes first WINS
-If one emcee get's 3 votes in a row, then it's a TKO meaning somebody got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! (KO'S will be recorded)
-The voting is eleigable to any1 with over 25 posts or in tha league or not as long its explained-
-aswell, no creating new sn's to vote fer urself that will cause immediate loss, an i will do what i can to get u banned..

CHECK IN BY WENSDAY AT 11:59 PM CST
VERSE'S DUE BY THURSDAY AT 11:59 PM CST
VOTING WILL END AT SUNDAY AT 11:59 PM CST

Riddler
02-27-2005, 01:27 PM
check....good luck

addict
02-28-2005, 03:03 AM
,,checkin in...u spit then...

Riddler
03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
ah, you win, my computer crashed, i wont have internet for awhile, sorry

Riddler
03-03-2005, 12:44 PM
^^forget that post, i just reinstalled xp, i'll have my verse up in less than 2 hours, sorry about all of this

addict
03-03-2005, 01:02 PM
word bro...jus waitin on yo spit..

Riddler
03-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Addict, is addicted to my lyrical variations of equations, mathematical proven its been said/
That once you read, read and reread, you’ll get addicted and my shit will keep playing in your head//

Like weed dontations, you free to get smoked…Bitch, please you’re a joke! Change your name to Ralph Nader, you both in need some votes/
You’ll Only be well Hung if you proceed to the ropes, and you got it backwards, cause like Style’s Alias to me you’re a gost//

Your style can’t be no better, so you free to slander, now your sinking faster than Titanic’s sea comanders/
Your Shook! I aint seen anyone Ben(been)Stiller since I seen zoolander, Cause you raven (raving) you’ve made it Prime Time But flopped like Deon Sanders//

Eweb got Addict trapped in my bars and known as a Lil Pussy just like in jail...only spitten sharp when his Pringles are stale/
I reign wit hurricanes Addict gets hit like he inhale, you couldn’t spit flames and blow smoke if in-hell you inhale//

Chokin to death for opposing the best thinking you addicting with text I Spread Like a Paranormal substance as I put you to rest/
Your always open for stress like women undergoing pregnancy test eliminate sets Like the exterminator as I exterminate pests//

My Intensity shatters the density of this entity mentally as my extendency of supremacy rises and explodes like combustible energy/
you get publicity after your on Cnn footage the chemistry of my abilities and capabilities locked this battle down like a correctional facility//

This man wouldn’t be good at flowin if he came straight outta streams, And if this pussy thinks he's gonna sleep before sex ill leave him raped in his dreams//

ah, sorry again, i had to write quick...gl addict, no beef

addict
03-03-2005, 04:25 PM
this cat spits more sh!t than a babys anus~i spit my anguish~faggot used my name so much I’m feelin famous=

u a jus pu55y~wit more d!ck envy than black-lesbians~I dodge yo disses like bullets up in the Matrix=

u fcukern yappin about math equations~stick 2 suckin yo mom's breasts~
bitch u couldn't move a crowd rockin a turban yellin bomb threats=

yo delusional~yo bitten pre-writ's I ripp ‘em with-vicious heartlessness~u bout as "live" as abortion clinic garbage is=

same old drug habbit diss-I Spit forseen tragics on u Faget-sink my teeth into yo spits like mean Rabbits=

bla bla–tily bla bla–lity?b!tch u rappin crazy-ur spits so weak its like a malnourished afghan baby-u eat more balls than pacman lady=

yo all talk like an AM "Radio-Station-I battle with determination-

Notify yo morgue~coz dis spits are killin ya faster than surges from electrical cords~call me ya lord~I'm drownin yo world~in saliva with da way dis spits pour=

homo u postin unlimited bars~u still couldnt be sick if u submitted sars~
the only way his ever bumping wit girls is being hit by their cars=

If i'd eva battle this wack again~I'll give u a quiz in jail~just so u can actually be a little "Con-Test" man=

Riddler
03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
nice spit, uppin for votes

*~Leah Bia~*
03-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Awww shit Rid!! I have never seen u type more than 2 lines in my whole time on this site!!! LOL

Props to you! If my vote counts I vote Rid, sorry addict, his shit was tight, flowed good, and chronic rhymes :)........wait a minute...RId you took my Chopper title?!?!?!

Don't count my vote...j/k LOL BASTARD! *cries*

Riddler
03-03-2005, 05:29 PM
^^lol, yea it took me about 5 min to take my old title back...lol, thanks for the vote but it dont count, metol said no crew votes, sorry, but your in the leage, so i dont know

*~Leah Bia~*
03-03-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know either....all I know is I want that fucking title back! Took me forever to get it! Everytime I get to those damn stopped wheels, I'd freak out ,"I'm almost there, almost, almost!" then I fucking crash :(

I hate u Eric. ;)

M e l i ss a
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Riddler. :D

sanely_insane
03-03-2005, 09:34 PM
riddler.....(10 character rule)

Riddler
03-03-2005, 09:44 PM
ok...well that would be tko, but i'll let mentol decide, since none were not really...not explained, but we aren't popular on votes...lol, whats the call mentol

Shady Makaveli
03-04-2005, 03:32 AM
u a jus pu55y~wit more d!ck envy than black-lesbians~I dodge yo disses like bullets up in the Matrix=

5. Ready to sick-plenty of rap-thespians/
6. That got more dick-envy than “black-lesbians”/
7. N’ that’s-very-grim but that’s the way-it-goes/
8. So if you didn’t know before, today-ya-know-/

C02
03-04-2005, 07:59 AM
LMAO --caught again. addict takes an l.

Riddler
03-04-2005, 08:39 AM
oh, thats not to big of a bite, sooo who wins, i wanted to win with tko (i worked hard on this i stressed my mind within those 2 hours) not a dissquilfy or whatever....so whats up metol

for real, is he stupid or something, why did he bite somone on this site

rhymetodie
03-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Fucken dick riders...lol..Damn nigga they swang on ya dick like..lol..

Addict won this by far!!

Riddler
03-05-2005, 02:03 PM
hmmmmmmm......indeed

Mr. Meyahgee
03-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Addict bit... he's DQ'ED

RIDD winS

Mr. Meyahgee
03-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Closed!!

yup