PDA

View Full Version : Did 2Pac really fake his death (MUST READ)

EMFAN111
02-23-2005, 02:21 PM
The source of this extract could not be disclosed. (Its up to you to believe it or not)

With Dr Dre,2pac and Snoop on the same label, these guys were the real untouchables. By 1996 Deathrow had monopolized the rap industry. They had the hardest producer of all time (Dr Dre), the multi talented and ever controversial artist of all time Tupac Shakur and the list just goes on. But all this was about to change when Dr Dre one of the co-founders of Deathrow was about to leave the label because he felt that Suge Knight (also a co-founder of Deathrow) was stealing some of his money and making some illegal transactions with company's money behind his back.
Everybody on Deathrow (except for Suge)did know that Dr Dre was leaving the label. Suge knew that if he told other artists on Deathrow the real reason (fraud) why Dr Dre had left the label,they would also follow in his footsteps.
Like Dre,2pac was about leave tha row,not for the same reasons as Dre,but reason being his contract had come to and end.Tupac was still enjoying the sucess of his multi selling platinum album All Eyez On Me and he was also in the process of making another album (untitled at this time) which was his third and final album on the label.At this time Suge knew that if 2pac left Deathrow that would be the end of the label,since Dre had already left the label. . When 2pac asked Suge if Dre could produce a couple of tracks of his upcoming album, Tupac was shocked to hear that Dre had left the label. Instead of Suge telling 2pac the real reason why Dre had left the label, he told him that he had fired Dre because he was fed up of paying for his gay partner's welfare and that this would tanish the label's image. (2pac and other artists on tha row were blinded).
Since Suge felt that 2pac's exit from tha row would see the fall of the label,he decided to do something that would shock many people , eliminate 2pac. He knew that this was the right time to do it since 2pac was beefing with Biggie Smalls (who could easily be framed as murder suspect) and in many people's eyes 2pac was a living legend. This would mean if 2pac was killed it would boost his sales and Suge would get all the royalties of his albums recorded on Deathrow.
Since Suge was a top member of the Mob Piru Bloods Mafia he could get anybody hit at anytime. Suge and some members of the bloods, who were part of the L.A.P.D. decided that Vegas was the right place to do it but how to get 2pac in Vegas was the problem.So he decided that the only way he could get 2pac hit was to manage to convice him to come with him to watch a boxing match of 2pac's favourite boxer in Las Vegas. 2pac had other plans to go somewhere else but Suge managed to convince him to go to Vegas.
But 2pac was left with a question mark in his why does Suge want to take me along. Suge not knowing that one of the members of his mafia, who was also an L.A.P.D. agent had known 2pac way before he was on deathrow. This member feeling guilty about Suge's intentions to take 2pac out, told 2pac about Suge's intentions. This guy told 2pac not to worry since he had come up with a plan that would change things forever.

On the night of Friday the seventh of September just before the boxing match Suge had not arrived at venue and this was beginning to anger 2pac. Meanwhile Suge was intentinally delaying, he was at an undisclosed location with some members of his mafia formulating their hit plan for that night.

Suge arrived at the scene but if you looked at his face at this particular moment in time,you could tell something was wrong. He had a crew of thuggish looking accomplices all around him who looked like they could shoot anybody at anytime. Asked by 2pac why he had all these thugs around he replied for security reasons with a low voice.
After the fight was over there was an after party ,to celebrate Tyson's victory,at Suge's club. Suge told 2pac to go remove his vest, change his clothes and jump into something comfortable.
When 2pac was up in hotel room with Kadida he received a call. This call was from L.A.P.D. agent who was part of the MOB Piru Bloods. He told him that the plan Suge and his crew had come up with was that Suge would get Pac to remove his vest, drive in Suge's B.M.W. without anybody else(with 2pac on the passenger side) and get him hit from the right side of the car. 2pac heard the message loud and clear. Since this agent and 2pac had come up with a counter plan six months in advance.This plan or everything that happened that night can be heard on the track Ballad of a Dead Soulja in the second verse:
Completely lost
revenge at all costs
pay backs a bitch
switch now the tricks crossed
[Biggie's death]

tossed up and never to be heard of
[disappear & fake his death for security reasons]
a single witness screaming bloody murder, murder
[Kadafi]
blast tell me homey what ya see now
a blind man and a dead body
[blast the shots that were fired
[the blind man "Suge" couldn't see that he had just been tricked and nobody was shot]

I'm meant to leave town
[undisclosed location for security reasons]

And get my cash though
Hook up wit Kastro
[It was planned that Kastro was the one who was supposed to be the one who was shot but they changed it to Kadafi since his life was in danger (because he was the only witness to testify). so they also faked his death.

Homey had to blast on the task force
Stupid coppers tried to play us out
'remember that
they took my money and my stash
time to get it them back
haha
[an incident that took place before his supposed death]
I pull my secret arrival
[his secret return to the scene, (remember Jesus shall return as a thief) nobody shall know he has come back]

two glock four-fives time for survival
death to my rivals
[anybody who opposes his so called reincarnation shall die]

tell me what you want lord?
Nobody left after the death of a drug lord
[niggaz starting to disappear from the rap game]

then hear the ballad of a dead souja
[word on the street is that some rappers were told his alive and that why they many people mentionig his name in their music]

darknessangel1
02-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm kinda thinking this should of been in general........

I don't know weither I think he faked it or not........

Rixsen88
02-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Nope he dead I think

STAKZ
02-24-2005, 02:47 AM
im in two minds about this....i'de like to think that he perhaps pulled off the best trick ever...but i dunno....

www.celebritymorgue.com

it has a pic of him on the autopsy table...but then again...ya dunno..im just confused...lol

darknessangel1
02-24-2005, 08:48 AM
i didnt need to see that..........then again I looked right? It's weird seeing him just laying there.......dead........

Jon Bon Jovi
02-24-2005, 11:48 AM
x| Erm,....Hes dead!

D12_gangsta
03-22-2005, 04:36 AM
yea i think he's dead but he also changed da name 2pac to makevalli

BUSHELL757
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM
heeee dead man

wordlife
04-01-2005, 05:44 PM
i think hes dead R.I.P 2pac he is a true legend

Dia
04-01-2005, 06:36 PM
www.tupacfans.com (http://www.tupacfans.com/alive.php)

I think that he's alive for the following reasons on this site

Carnage™
04-01-2005, 06:44 PM
^^^^^^^^^ yea i saw that the other day

BUSHELL757
04-02-2005, 10:26 AM
TRUST HE DEAD

BUSHELL757
04-02-2005, 10:28 AM
So Lets Not Bring Sadness In Our Lives Lets Laugh

angels2b1
06-18-2005, 02:47 PM
everyone has their own opionon. i in my heart of heart dont think he is dead. there are so many questions never answered. anyhow that fat ass suge shouldve been killed. but i dont think tupac dead thats my opinion :werd:

ReflecttcelfeR
06-25-2005, 08:23 PM
celebrity morge and rotten arent real pics but yeah he is dead

wordlife
06-25-2005, 09:47 PM
if he was alive he wouldnt be able to keep quite till now

yozslimshady
06-28-2005, 10:59 AM
yo every body know
2PAC is D E A T H

Bank™
06-28-2005, 01:21 PM
If you rearrange the letters in the album title " Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory " You can make the sentence "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". explains :"7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot , he supposedly died but is really alive."

Bank™
06-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Tupac died at the age of 25. (2+5=7)

Tupac was shot on Sept. 7th

Tupac survived the shooting through the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died on the 13th. (7 Dayz)
Official time of Tupac's death was 4:03 p.m. (4+0+3=7)

Tha' Outlawz consisted of 7 members

In the video Toss It Up, Tupac breaks a mirror at the very end of the video. (7 Years of Bad Luck)

R U STILL DOWN was released on November 25th. Not only the age of his death, but 2+5=7.

Tupac's birthday is on the 16th. (1+6=7)

In the Intro of Makaveli DK 7 Day Theory, there are six gun shots going off, but when the songs starts, there's the 7th.

Tupac died on Friday the 13th.

The cover of Makaveli DK 7 Day Theory holds many hidden icons, and references

Nothing on the Makaveli CD gives it's respect with R.I.P. Tupac.

The only witness who was going to step up and I.D. the shooter was Kadafi (Yafeu Fula) but he was shot a few months after Tupac.

In the first few seconds of the Makaveli song INTRO/BOMB FIRST, you can hear who is claimed to be Kadafi saying "Suge Shot Me"

Tupac always rapped and did videos on his death, and how his funeral would be. Why was he cremated?

In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran," on the song called, "Niggas Done Changed," Tupac says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word, but best believe that niggas gonna get what they deserve..." The album was released on the same day as, "The 7 Day Theory."

In the song, " Life of An Outlaw," an Outlaw says, "All For the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit six months in advane to what we plotted, approved to go on swole, and now I got it..."

In the song, "Made Niggas," on the, "Gang Related," and, "Supercop," soundtracks, Tupac says, "Fuck 'em all who can't understand my plot to get richer...Outlaw to the grave, a muthafuckin' made nigga..."

In E-40's duet with Tupac called,"Million Dollar Spot," Tupac states, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so I evade and plot and plan a life of better things..."

In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find," Tupac says, "I heard rumors that I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted..."

In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13

In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this inplies that Makaveli rose from the dead.
In the,"Smile," video with Scarface, Tupac is crucified...Later he falls and stands up and it appears to be a double. Still, is this another image of resurection? Why make people so suspicious?

One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.

Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same

"Ambitionz as a Ridah," Verse 1: " Now these money hungry bitches gettin' suspicious, started plott'n and planin' on schemes..."

"Ambitionz as a Ridah," Verse 3: "payoff tha block, evade tha cops, 'cause I know they comin' for me, I been hesitant to reappear been away for years now I'm back...my adversaries been reduced to tears...

"White Man's World," 3rd verse:"Time so tell me why, you changed choosing new direction, in a blink of an eye, my time away just made perfection... Did you think I'd die, not gonna cry ..."

"Life of an Outlaw", Verse 2:"Who should I call when I'm shot and bleedin, indeed the possibility has part a chase in cream, dope got me hatin' fiends. Scheme wit my team, just a chosen few."

"Blasphemy", Verse 2:"I'm contemplating plots, wondering which door to go, brotha getting shot, coming back resurrected, it's just that raw shit, nigga check it..."

Did Bone Thugs N Harmony play a role in helping Tupac fake his death? In the, "Thug Luv," song, right before Tupac starts rapping, Bizzy can be heard in the background saying, "He's alive, he's alive, he's alive..."

Machiavelli's book, "the Art of War," is also the name of Bone's new album.

In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

In the movie, "Gang Related," Tupac and Belushi wait in room 7, and Tupac's badge number is 115; 1+1+5=7.

Is Kadafi really alive too? In, "Starin' At The World Through My Rearview," he says,"...as you riminis(sorry about spelling) wit your crew, smoke a blunt for me too, I'm starin' through your rearview..."

The cross on Tupac's back says, "Exodus 16:31." , The verse itself seems to have little meaning, but read this verse, found right above it:, "So the people rested on the seventh day." All of Exodus 16 deals with the 7 Dayz.

The song in which Tupac says he's alive, "Hold Ya Head," on the Makaveli CD, before Tupac begins rapping, a voice says, "Can you see him?" Another voice replies, "I see him." Then Tupac softly says, "I'm alive..."

how about that for a change

Outsiderz
06-28-2005, 11:25 PM
So if he dead, Hows he makin new records?

D12_gangsta
06-29-2005, 02:18 AM
its his unreleased stuff but i dont believe he has dat many stuff. i think hes still out there somwhere

laine-laine
07-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Everybody say da same thing.Yeah he did he is currently in Africa with his aunt. I think about the same thing like when the new people catch dat gon be all over da news.But if
he aint dead cant he go to jail for fakin his own death?

D12_gangsta
07-01-2005, 07:55 PM
may be dats true

Bank™
07-01-2005, 08:12 PM
yea he could be in africa i think the otopsy pics were definately fake fure sure

queen2005
07-02-2005, 09:34 AM
WHO KNOWS!Tupac certainly knows but as for me i have no fucking idea!

*Honey*
07-02-2005, 03:14 PM
when you hear alll these stories, its obvious theres something people dont know :confused:
i hope hes alive living in Cuba wit dreadlocks and kinda chubby =))

laine-laine
07-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Yo it seem strange to me but how does it sound if u get buried one day then cremated the next day

baby gangsta
07-07-2005, 06:32 AM
I think everyone shuld no, tupac is dead so let him rest him peace! tupac had a hard life. he died when he was 35 actually

cyber_rapper
07-07-2005, 02:37 PM
well he is right about the thug luv song.... i listened to it and faintly in the background b4 tupac starts rapping, u can hear bizzy saying He's alive, hes alive, hes alive. It can help if u kno how to edit the music so u can only hear background sounds to hear it eziest. I have yet to hear hold ya head, But as soon as i do i might come back and tell u if really u can hear can u see him? I see him, then tupac says I'm alive.... Anyways its still interesting all the shit that wasent done such as cremating tupac the day after he died, which they cant becuz its a murder case. Also y wouldnt Deathrow Records want to bring his deathwish to reality, and have all the rappers rap at his funeral? It seems to me to be possibly the hugest coverup and conspiracy of all....

Donnie-Darkflow
07-07-2005, 05:38 PM
ok herez another theary of mine ok machiviel was a war philosiphere an stratigist 2 pac looked at him as a genius one of machievilez stragiyz was fake ur death wich the real machiveil did so you can get ur oponets were they cant see you or they re not prepaired if yall dont beleve this jus go to google an look up the reall machiviele im not sure how its spellt i jus know its not mak its mach but jus look fo yalls self

Donnie-Darkflow
07-07-2005, 05:46 PM
If you rearrange the letters in the album title " Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory " You can make the sentence "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". explains :"7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot , he supposedly died but is really alive."
thats why hed change the letterz from machaieveil to makaveli i think were on to some thin

PREDATOR
08-11-2005, 06:38 AM
heees fuckin dead bich i think but hees goog

X-ecutE
08-12-2005, 07:33 AM
2Pac made some records before he died, but I think there ain't much stuff. Part of me says he's alive and I wanna belive in it, but part of me says he's dead, but I don't wanna believe in that part. What if he's makin' new records with ShadyRecords or Aftermath. But if he's alive, believe me, he ain't gonna go back to Deathrow. Deathrow and Suge Knight owe him 10 million dollars.

STAKZ
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM
What if he's makin' new records with ShadyRecords or Aftermath.

i seriously doubt that....

Bank™
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
well aftermath records did produce ''Loyal To The Game'' with Afini Shakur

cyber_rapper
08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
^ is afini like tupacs cousin or brother or something like that?

me@me
08-16-2005, 02:28 PM
^ afini is his mother.

stupot1210
08-19-2005, 12:57 PM
^ is afini like tupacs cousin or brother or something like that?

If you need to ask that question you shouldn't be posting on this thread !!

IMO Pac is still with us.

There have just been too many albums released since his death, and i dont think there would be that much unreleased stuff to amount to that.

Jenuine
10-01-2005, 09:39 AM
im in two minds about this....i'de like to think that he perhaps pulled off the best trick ever...but i dunno....

www.celebritymorgue.com

it has a pic of him on the autopsy table...but then again...ya dunno..im just confused...lol

that si fucking disgusting

Tony~Yayo
12-27-2005, 09:05 PM
he didnt falke a death but i still wonder if he is alive or not

!@#$%^&*()_+
12-31-2005, 12:39 AM
that si fucking disgusting
eh, Ive seen that site before too.....to be honest...I think that pix of Tupac is the real deal.

Tony~Yayo
12-31-2005, 09:11 AM
ye it is..

.superman
01-02-2006, 03:17 PM
wow....thats kinda long aint it