PDA

View Full Version : read this

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Sorry if I was bugging you guys with my Zustin Guy but I'm not Zane and if you check his IP Address you will see that it's not me. And yes, I admit that I was DJ_62. But that's only beause you guys do not believe me that I was Zane. I'd really like to be back on here if you ever do that and i would only use one name if you'd let me back . I think this is the best website and board that I can find and I would like to come back. Sorry for the hassle, I just can't stand being bothered by being someone I'm not. You understand.. ? When I first signed up the first thing someone said to me was don't be lame Zane... And don't be gay Zane. And I was like, "WHAT?" So please could you help me out. Thanks dude PS If you let me back on just delete the user Zustin and i would like to just keep DJ_62 if I could and I wouldn't be a bother.

DJ_62

Dustin Larson

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
cane you plz send this to

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/

The administrator has banned my IP address. i cant even e-mail theme plz help me

or if danz is here also
thanks

plz plz plz plz plz

help help me like i said ill bee good and folo the Rules

o and right be for you guys kicked me off i made this for Marsh_EM_Slim

to say im sorry becuse i noitce he was getting mad at me

and yes i made them and i worked worked hard on theme

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/5525/marshemslim1bydj62byme3qu.jpg

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/3700/marshemslim1bydj62memarshemsli.jpg

like i said Zustin ip is the same as DJ_62 becuse im bothe of them i know go and

tell them to ceck zans ip thaks and buy and myin i beat ther def. o and i have 2 computers u know that but ceck all 3 ip's thanks becuse just becuse i have 2 computer does not meen u don't have 2 ceck the raal zans ip

ok hers my usrs lol here it gose

i was Zustin,A.K.AEminem,DJ_62,help,_Eminem_ thats all i was i think there was i more but i dont remaber i only postin 2 times with or 3 with that one more.

.www.eminemweb.com/board/.

even trid to get ppl on d12 to send it

I tried to send you guys that by e-mail but you guys relly blocked me plz don't do that this is my favorite websit plz undo it like I said I'm not Zane but I am zustin and aka eminem and DJ_62 I'm sorry for that
if u undo ill kep one user
insant of 3

Riddler
02-23-2005, 12:17 AM
......shame, dosn't matter who you are, your annoying, and you stole art work, so there for you should stay banned

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:23 AM
......shame, dosn't matter who you are, your annoying, and you stole art work, so there for you should stay banned

y you so mean U make me download ip changer :(

and stole art work what do u meen that pic. i did not say it was min i said i edited

Riddler
02-23-2005, 12:36 AM
wh....i'm not going to ask, i'm just fucken around...lighten up, i dont choose if you stay or go....lol

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:44 AM
who does....

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:46 AM
??????........

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 12:53 AM
O before U tell me that I need to tell U to get redof A.K.A.Eminem and Zustin and help and DJ_62 _those are all the user i had_--and ill keep (KEEP) _Eminem_) thank you. :) :)

wh....i'm not going to ask, i'm just fucken around...lighten up, i dont choose if you stay or go....lol

who does....

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 01:07 AM
?????????????????/..........

Denz
02-23-2005, 04:38 AM
I didn't ban you because of all this stuff (even though I should of). You got banned because you spammed my other site.

*Princezz*
02-23-2005, 07:06 AM
if he's 'banned' then why can he still post :confused:

Riddler
02-23-2005, 08:05 AM
his ip was banned, not his username

M e l i ss a
02-23-2005, 09:30 AM
o and right be for you guys kicked me off i made this for Marsh_EM_Slim

to say im sorry becuse i noitce he was getting mad at me

and yes i made them and i worked worked hard on theme
Oh gosh.... Where to start?

1) I am a GIRL!! Chick. C-h-i-c-k-. Got it?
2) AIC Made me these graphics, you just colored them in blue. Quit stealing people's artwork!
3) You stole my graphic that AIC made for me. I dont want you back.

I guess in a weird way I appreciate the effort, but I like the one AIC made me.
Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

M e l i ss a
02-23-2005, 09:32 AM
I just noticed... Why did you copy my signature? You copied the graphic and the words... exactly. =\

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 10:09 AM
I didn't ban you because of all this stuff (even though I should of). You got banned because you spammed my other site.
o rap worlds right sorry i never do that agin

_Eminem_
02-23-2005, 10:16 AM
Any ways I will fallow rules ok because this is my favorite website.

o is D12 Board yours two?

M e l i ss a
02-23-2005, 10:17 AM
You need to learn how to spell... =\

*~Leah Bia~*
02-23-2005, 10:25 AM
This whole thread is GAY.

Are you telling us that you ARE Zane??? If that is the case....I think I can speak for everyone when I say...once again...GO AWAY.

It wouldn't even bother anyone, you would just be another member of the site BUT you post such stupid shit and repeat yourself over and over, and just make 100's of names and talk to yourself, create pointless threads that only you post in...ya feel me???

How old are you??

M e l i ss a
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
How old are you??
He is probally 6. :)

Riddler
02-23-2005, 05:35 PM
THREAD CLOSED, sorry but your going to stay banned

Aic713
02-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh gosh.... Where to start?

2) AIC Made me these graphics, you just colored them in blue. Quit stealing people's artwork!
3) You stole my graphic that AIC made for me. I dont want you back.

I guess in a weird way I appreciate the effort, but I like the one AIC made me.
Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

Thanks Melissa :) Yes that's my work man! You shouldn't say you "worked hard MAKING it" when you didn't do anything!!!! You liar, you knew what you meant, you just didn't know that I was the person who made the sig for her. Step off man!
EDIT
Yo' Eric, I'm sorry I didn't even notice it was closed. Thank you for closeing it, good looking out. I've been a bit bumed lately & really didn't post much the past few days. Good looking out man!