PDA

View Full Version : I made new shit...hope it's better than the previous one, i need opinions

Stanatic
02-19-2005, 09:27 AM
ok...the last one was fucked up (not too fucked up!!) but this one i worked hard on it so what do you think?
it's my Sig. (& the avatar)

M e l i ss a
02-19-2005, 12:51 PM
I really like it. I like it alooooot better then your other one. :D

Aic713
02-19-2005, 01:22 PM
See normaly I'd say don't put the lyrics over his face, but in this case, you want the lyrics to stand out .. since it's your sond lol. I like the effect you put next to your user name it's tight. The text itself is really good. The only thing I would've liked is a banner around the graphic. So I like it a lot! Great job & the other one wasn't as bad as you think. See my response on it hun.

*Princezz*
02-19-2005, 07:05 PM
yeah this ones alot better

Stanatic
02-20-2005, 04:43 AM
^thanx...
really like it. I like it alooooot better then your other one
glad to hear that...!
See normaly I'd say don't put the lyrics over his face, but in this case, you want the lyrics to stand out .. since it's your sond lol. I like the effect you put next to your user name it's tight. The text itself is really good. The only thing I would've liked is a banner around the graphic. So I like it a lot! Great job & the other one wasn't as bad as you think. See my response on it hun.
thank you so much for this feedback...i really appreciate it, & yeah the text so important in this case...LOL
next time i'll try to do & apply the points you mentioned...thanx again!!!

pinkiez36
02-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Hey, it looks hella good...

VessayG
02-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Lol dammmm stan ur fucking awesome :D

xxDinoT1989xx
03-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Hmmmm Lookz Oky...But I Neve Saw the LAst One So Yea...This One Is Good