PDA

View Full Version : Graphics newbie needs some help...!

Stanatic
02-17-2005, 06:55 PM
well...I'm so new in this domain (3rd photo) so don't yell at me I kno it's not so good but it's not too fucked up either... i dunno...but i reallt need some opinions, especially from experts like Aic...so what do you all think?

aKtIvItY!
02-18-2005, 12:10 AM
hmm.... you cant see any of the pics clearly, and the light bulb looking things arent to great... the font should stand out more.... make shit more noticable and it wouldnt be THAT bad

*Princezz*
02-18-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah if it was less blury it would be better

it'd also be better if the photos blended together and you couldn't see the lines between them

VessayG
02-18-2005, 05:47 AM
I reckon its Tight as Stan.

Stanatic
02-19-2005, 09:19 AM
thanx 4 ya opinions guys i really appreciate it...i'll keep what you said in ma mind next time when i make some shit....thanx

Aic713
02-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Well I order NO yelling from anyone lol ;)

It's definitely not jacked up. Which is a plus because some newbies stuff can be just *shudders* lol. You did a good job arranging the photo's & I like the slide type effect. The contrast is toooo low though. You want to be able to see Eminem, I'm sure you just added some effect on top of it. So Bring Em out more in the banner. The font isn't bad at all, I've seen some people who've been doing this for 6-8 months & they still can't get the font straight. The only thing you need to do with the font is make the opacity on it higher, it's too low. Maybe add a border around it, and that's it. You did a great job for someone who just started. You keep it up & you're shit will be better then mine ;)

EDITED TO ADD:

Remember always have FUN with them, It can be stressful, but once you get the hang of it, It can be so therapeutic. The number one rule is, as long as YOU like it, fuck what other people think! People still bag on me and say my shit sucks Yanno what I say to them fuck you & have a nice day lol. People don't realize that it takes you a long time to make a graphic it's not 1..2...3 and poof it's done. I respect all newbies b/c I myself was a newbie at this.

How I learned is, I bought Ulead Photo Impact & played around with that for a while. When I felt comfortable with that program. I went to Paint Shop Pro. I LOVVVVE PSP, I still use it. It took me a long ass time to learn that. It was worth it though. PSP rocks! When I started with that I searched online for tutorials & tips and I'd leave the site open & then go to psp & do whatever it told me to do. It worked though. So that's how I personally learned.

Aic713
02-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Also wanted to add... (I'm too lazy to edit) Text is always a BIG part of the graphic, so if you nail that, I applaud you. Like I said ^, some people can never get the font straight, and you did a great job!

Stanatic
02-20-2005, 04:55 AM
i'm really sooooo thankfull...!! thank you so much for all of these hints & opinions....
man you make me look like a pro not a newbie..lol..you kno what? i never thought that it's that good 4 a newbie...i just LIKE eminem so i said what the fuck, i'll make some graphics...!!!
& hell no i can't be better than you...!!! (tho i wish..lol)....
i use photo impression, Demma somethin lol i dunno, ACD 6 , & i have photo shop but it's too fuckin complicated for me...!!! lol that programe is so confusin as hell i dunno how you ppl use..i even uninstalled it...!!! but i heard it's the best in graphics shit, too bad i couldn't figure it out....lol

xxDinoT1989xx
03-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Hmmmm Lookz Oky...