PDA

View Full Version : Wwe (wwf)

Spike
06-14-2002, 07:06 AM
Ok here's the wrestling thread. I'm not sure if anyone likes it here but I do so I had to make one to see if anyone else likes it.

So what do you peeps think of the recent events??

I think stone cold is being disrespected big time by vince! Vince wanted him to lose to brock lesnar without even building up a storylinw which is pathetic when Lesnar has had to cheat just to beat bubba ray dudley!

Also I'm getting pissed off with all this Nwo shite!! Nwo was awsome in the WCW but Vince has destroyed them and made them a joke!!! They were a huge force to be reconded with but Vince has made them a luaghing stock!!

Also I'm getting fed up with waiting for Ray Jr although when he returns apparently he will be wearing a mask again :D thats dope because i liked his mask wearing days and no-one flys like this guy! He is amazing to watch!!!

I think the nwo needs to get better and become more respected, the horsemen need to be formed soon and dx should be reformed and the three groups should fight it out! There are rumours of a DX revival and it is almost certain that the horsemen will be Flair, Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero and Randy Norton.

Now that Vince has 100% control again (storyline wise) it is possible for the smackdown and raw rosters to e mixed up etc.

I think wwe is going to get back on track sometime soon but right now they are working on building a better future for the entertainment business!

Kev
06-14-2002, 08:37 AM
hmm, everything sounds so different..

when i used to watch it (like 5 years ago)

they had like, macho man & british bulldog, 123 kid, haha. shit like that... i kinda went off wrestling when i found out it wasnt real ;)

Spike
06-14-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Kev
hmm, everything sounds so different..

when i used to watch it (like 5 years ago)

they had like, macho man & british bulldog, 123 kid, haha. shit like that... i kinda went off wrestling when i found out it wasnt real ;) Macho is retired and British bulldog died just a short time ago R.I.P!

Wrestling is fake in alot of ways but the stunts they do are dangerous and cool to watch and whether you believe it or not getting thrown on your back alot DOES hurt lol! I know because Ive done it b4!