PDA

View Full Version : If there wos a video for Mockingbird?..

Jon Bon Jovi
01-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok i started a thread about how Em should release Mockingbird and people commented on wot the video would be like, Like sappy n that. It gave me an idea to ask yall wot you think it would be like, or should be like.

Heres mine:

I think it should be Em like sitting down rapping and behind him showing like Hailie and Lainey doing stuff matching wot hes saying in the song. Like when he says about it being xmas and he couldnt afford the presents they should show behind Em Hailie opening presents and Em like looking like he feels really bad. And kim (or someone playing kim) noticing the piggy bank has been broke into. While this is going on Em is still just rapping along. That would be cool.

Give some ideas :-)

I'M THE BOSS
01-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Maybe....but eminem has Hailie exposed enough in public...and stufff...so i doubt he would do that....
but anyways....

D12_gangsta
01-19-2005, 06:10 PM
ye he says dat hailey can live a normal life and he doesnt want 2 make hailey famous like he is if she doesnt want to.

Jon Bon Jovi
01-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Actually he said hes gonna make her a movie star lol :-p

D12_gangsta
01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
ye if dats wat hailie wants. he wouldnt make her if she doesnt want 2 ;)

Jon Bon Jovi
01-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Oh no..Of course not :)

M e l i ss a
01-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Actually he said hes gonna make her a movie star lol :-p
He said she wants to become a movie star but he doesn't want her to. "She wants to become a move star but I just want her to have a normal life.". he said something like that and I **Think** He said she is taking acting classes, but he doesn't want her becoming famous.

D12_gangsta
01-20-2005, 06:15 PM
no he says dat he want hailey 2 live the life she wants to. he doesnt want to make her into doing somthing she doesnt want.

Jon Bon Jovi
01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
lol lets just go with he wants wots best for her! But he deffiently said at some point that he wnats her to be a movie star. :-P Maybe cos she wants to be and he wants wots best for lol

D12_gangsta
01-21-2005, 01:51 AM
ye if she wants 2 than go ahead cos its her life

Stanatic
01-22-2005, 07:10 AM
I'd like to see Em breakin a neck of that bird at the end of the video so the blood cover the whole screen, & i'd like to see the diamond ring being chupped in the jowler's ass, that would be a gr8 video....!

Lol.....

no...seriuosly, I'd like to see him holding hailie in most of the time......that's all.

ohyababe18
03-06-2005, 01:50 AM
he cant show hailies face in any of his videos it would put her in danger he even said that

D12_gangsta
03-07-2005, 06:42 AM
who would kill/hurt hailie anyway? she's only 9

STAKZ
03-07-2005, 07:01 AM
^^^there are some SICK people out there who have no sense of descency...and for those who hate somebody enuff....they go for wot they love most....

AD@M_EMIN3M
03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
noone need say anymore than that cause its true, the game has got beef with G-Unit now and if em gets involved and the game knows what hailie looks like then he may be sick and twisted enough to do something like that, i doubt it but you never know. Or there could be people who hate em and will kill/hurt her or even people who wanna be him might even abduct her or something, you never know.