PDA

View Full Version : Em loving you

angelmarie
12-14-2004, 03:20 AM
I was just listening to Mockingbird, and i was thinking about the line where he told Hailie that he would give her the world, and it made me think about if Em found a girl that didnt give him shit like Kim, how much he would love her...i bet if he were in a good relationship, he would do anything to make you smile. What do you guys think?

VessayG
12-14-2004, 04:19 AM
Yeah it is weird.... But Kim and em have a love hate relsonship.. they always end up getting back together.. :S

angelmarie
12-14-2004, 06:49 AM
^^it's sad that he keeps going back to her...prolly cause she represents so much: his first love and wife;partaker of his struggle with racism, crime, and poverty; and most importantly hailie's mom. i think he goes back to her so much for security reasons besides the fact the he still loves her. i say security, because when his relationships with other people dont work out, he always runs back to her knowing she'll be there to screw him over again. yet, like i said in another post, being in a dysfunctional relationship is Em's comfort zone, since that's all he's known with the shitty relationship with his mom and with Kim. So, when he gets in a possibly genuine relationship, he doesn't know how to cope, and thus not having successful relationships with good people. Gosh, i sound like a psychiatrist :eek: ...i need to sleep. lol.

M e l i ss a
12-14-2004, 08:30 AM
I hope he doesn't go back... After all the shit he has been saying about her in his songs, if would be a shame for him to go crawling back to her.

angelmarie
12-14-2004, 09:10 PM
bad habits are hard to break...plus, i think if he saw that hailie was startin' to get affected by it, he wouldn't get back with kim for good. i know that stuff can be confusing to a kid. daddy and mommy always fighting, the next minute, mom leaves, then everything is happy again. that cycle could really screw a kid up. Since Em's a good dad (my opinion), he probably doesnt let Hailie see him and kim's relationship...but kids are smart, they sense things and know when things arent right. im glad em addressed this problem to hailie in the song though....

M e l i ss a
12-14-2004, 09:13 PM
^^ I had to go through it... When I was 9 though... My parents always fought and shit and now I am here, happier then ever. I dont like my mom, infact, I hate her. Anyways, I know what you mean. My dad would have gotten back together with her if they went to councilling but she didn't want to so now none of us like her. :)

honeypagibig
12-15-2004, 11:10 AM
oh that's so bad...i can be a good wife to him and a good mom to hailie..
but its kinda impossible..uhhmm..he always want kim like what i read in an interview
marsh is concern to kim's health and evrytn..and he want kim to be alright even for they're kids..maybe bcoz kim is the only one loved her even his not famous or watever..not like now
gurls like him coz his so famous and they're feelings for marsh is fucking fake!!!like what em says ...it so sucks...i hope someday marsh will find someone who will truly love him..if not i hope kim will be alright hope that she'll change so that they can be together and they will have a complete and happy family...(dont worry marsh i always pray for ur happiness)

M e l i ss a
12-15-2004, 04:50 PM
AAww thats so sweet. And yeah, same here. I hope he finds someone perfect for him and doesn't just pretend to like him for his fame and fourtune. Best of luck Em, we love ya!

angelmarie
12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
well, I blame Marshall for his unhappiness because he is lazy! He wont get off his butt to come find me...i can make him happy!? lol Sure, my boyfriend wouldn't like the fact that he'd be pushed to the side, but he can get over that! lol. yea, poor Em. i hope he does find somebody. the celebrity lifestyle is so two-faced. It looks glamorous when you're just a commoner like you and me, and sometimes you wish you could live like the stars...not knowing they wish they could be you. Im glad im a nobody. lol. Marsh Em Slim, sorry to hear about your folks, that's really depressing. Sorry everyone's relationship with your mom is screwed up, but i am happy to hear that you are a happy person. you're one of the lucky ones. So many kids fallin' by the wayside cause of a messed up family, some of them committin' suicide, having failed relationships, etc. it's just sad.

M e l i ss a
12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
I know. It's so sad. I heard about a child, who's parents became broken up and that left the kid to cut, do drugs, drink and all the other horendious (sp???) Things. It makes me sad. Sometimes I feel like "Oh, when I cant I just trade lives with this kid, so he can be happy and I can be misserable". See, I have always had a semi-good life and I dont really know whats it's like to resort to drugs, or to cut or any of that... But it's weird. But in Reality, I cant change lives with these children so I just try and pray for them.

Saintish
12-16-2004, 08:14 AM
yeah..i was watching Hagging with Eminem on TV and under all his songs and fame all he wants is someone to love him for him and someone to take care of him. he is just a normal person who has a job and i think if that person was to come along and treat him like a person insted of treating him like another famous person on the street, i dont think he would ever let that person out of his sight.

M e l i ss a
12-16-2004, 08:44 AM
Yeah I know... I hope he finds someone soon. Knowing he is lonely, and has to take care of Hailie and Alania all by himself without any compan breaks my heart. I do hope he finds someone soon who will treat him with respect and like a normal person.

Slackerbitch
12-16-2004, 09:45 AM
you see the love/hate thing on encore big time.
first he makes 'puke' about how much he hates her.
then he has 'love you more'.

angelmarie
12-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Yea, you do see the relationship big time! i remember the first time i heard KIM on the MM lp, it actually made me cry. Sure, it was about killing Kim, but the song went so much deeper than that. You could hear the pain and feelings of betrayal, rejection, abuse, and hurt in Em's voice...and that's what made me cry. I dont know why that man loves her, but you know he does with all his heart....that's why i think it would be so awesome if he found someone--a genuine person-- cause if he spends all this time and energy on a failed relationship, just think of how much he would spend in a good one. OOOH! this just upsets me sooooooo much! I hate to see good people mistreated and walked over for just loving someone!!!! There are just no amount of words to describe what i think of Kim and cussin' won't be sufficient either. I'm just pissed. And when i do listen to the MM lp, i will listen to every song except KIM, cause i can't take hearing Em, or anyone, in pain like that. That's just inhumane of Kim, people aren't meant to feel like that. And it just pisses me off in 8 mile when that chick cheats on him and he gets beat up because of it, and then he's still nice to her when she comes to the factory! That's just how his relationship with Kim is! It just upsets me! He's just too nice! I just hope he doesn't give up on finding love, cause it seems like everyone he tries to love, doesn't truly love him the way he loves them...with the exception of Hailie. It's a good thing that Kim didn't abort Hailie, because there's no telling what kind of state he would be in if Hailie weren't here.

Stanatic
12-16-2004, 01:00 PM
2 words:

Fuck Kim

M e l i ss a
12-16-2004, 04:50 PM
^^Haha I feel the exact same way!

angelmarie
12-16-2004, 05:47 PM
lmao! my sentiments exactly... But Em really is a good man, and still went back to her when she had that baby on the side! I dont know any man that would stay with a chick that has cheated on him multiple times AND had a baby on the side. Some men out here won't even stay with the woman that has his legitimate kid without cheating even going on, and alot of dad's out here are dead beats! i know my sperm donor is (i don't consider him a father or a dad) But Em will take care of his daughter, Kim's sister's kid, and Nathan... Now that's a real man, and he deserves someone special! I am glad to see that i am not the only one who prays for Em's happiness. I used to think it was silly sometimes, but celebs need prayer too, especially one I truly admire! Much love Em!

M e l i ss a
12-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I really really hope he finds someone.

Desert Storm
12-17-2004, 11:17 PM
I was just listening to Mockingbird, and i was thinking about the line where he told Hailie that he would give her the world, and it made me think about if Em found a girl that didnt give him shit like Kim, how much he would love her...i bet if he were in a good relationship, he would do anything to make you smile. What do you guys think?
bahahahahahahahah!!!! chickenhead...

angelmarie
12-17-2004, 11:37 PM
bahahahahahahahah!!!! chickenhead...
how exactly does that make me a chickenhead? what implication in my post made you infer that i was a chickenhead? because i simply made a statement? grow up

Desert Storm
12-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Don't give me that attitude bitch....like you won't suck Em's dick if he told you to....groupie

angelmarie
12-17-2004, 11:41 PM
if youre trying to get something started, you'll do it alone. i dont have time for childish games with people who want to act immature by calling people names for no reason at all. if you don't like what i posted, fine...leave, but why criticize when there is no need for criticism. i have not personally attacked you or called you any names...and why? cause i have respect for you and your opinion....it's sad you don't feel the same

M e l i ss a
12-17-2004, 11:42 PM
^^All you do is cause problems, right?

angelmarie
12-17-2004, 11:42 PM
look u dumbass fuck. i havent given you a reason to call me any names. and if im a bitch, so is your mama. and no, i wouldnt suck Em's dick if he asked me to, cause i have respect for myself. Bitch

Desert Storm
12-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Okay the angelmarie is forgiven

Desert Storm
12-17-2004, 11:51 PM
hahahahah this hoe switched up after I forgave her stankin ass.......as far as mama's go...your's is on my avy.....abit obvious cause it resembles yours.....and don't lie to me just cause it's forum....in the real world you'll be on your knees in record time...

angelmarie
12-17-2004, 11:55 PM
thanks...i guess lol. what am i forgiven for? and also,i am far from being a groupie...i havent even been to one of Em's concerts nor do i have any posters of him. i just buy his cds and post on message boards...but i am not a groupie. let's just clarify that. lol

angelmarie
12-17-2004, 11:59 PM
im not wasting anymore time on your ignorant ass. you are probably just hatin' cause girls are too busy worried about Em's dick rather than yours. probably have to pee using tweezers, dumbass muthafucker. and im a stankin' ass, huh. well, thank your mom for me for teachin' all the trick ass things i know. but you know what, why don't you just leave me the fuck alone, grow the fuck up, and get a dildo to replace your pussy, bitch

M e l i ss a
12-18-2004, 12:06 AM
If your talking to me, I'm sorry. I meant to say to it Desert_Storm but you posted right before me, so it looked like I was saying it to you.. Sowwy.

Desert Storm
12-18-2004, 12:06 AM
haha this is a hoe for sure...look at her unconstructive insults...pee with tweezers ???? wtf!!!! and your right girls ain't worried about my dick ain't nothing wrong with it.....shame I can't say the same about your face.....no wonder you listening to Mockingbird wishing it was you Em was talking about.......but if he was he'll get in deep shit for animal abuse....

pw2004
12-18-2004, 12:15 AM
ayo desert storm

who are u from rlhh or h1

i mean its all cool having vinnys back but come on lets leave that shit there homie

i mean we wouldnt like it if peeps came to our site and started talking shit we would ban them

so supporting our homie is cool but attacking ramdom mebers is wack

angelmarie is a cool chic from what i can tell and aint as sad as 905 of the stans here

so just let everyone who aint said shit wrong or done shit wrong alone and get the real faggots who is sticking up for the fake vinny and the fake vinny

is that cool son??

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 12:17 AM
let me ask you a question. why the fuck did you decide to mess with me? you think i look like an animal...fine, i look like an animal. you think im a ho (for your information, a HOE is a garden tool), fine, i'm a ho. got anything else to say? and i never said i wish Em was talking about me in Mockingbird, so get your shit straight before you start "quoting" someone. And since you say that my insult was unconstructive, let's clear it up then. You're a punk ass bitch. And Marsh_Em_Slim, i knew you weren't talking to me.

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 12:18 AM
thanks pw ;)

Desert Storm
12-18-2004, 12:22 AM
how can punk ass bitch be constructive ??????? i'll let your idiocy kill you..

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 12:29 AM
You couldnt use the word HOE in the correct context, yet Im the idiot....whatever

Desert Storm
12-18-2004, 12:31 AM
don't dare try slay me for saying ''Hoe'' that's like saying peeps are stupid for calling other peeps ''bitch'' cause in correct context it stands for a female dog.............fuck outta here

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 12:38 AM
you still have yet to tell me why you chose to pick with me. all this name callin you're doing...let's stop fucking around and get to the point...which would be.....?

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 01:06 AM
exactly, you don't have one. just some ignorant ass muthafucker who wants to be startin' shit.

angelmarie
12-18-2004, 01:07 AM
so, fuck you and have a nice day :)

P.Money
12-18-2004, 11:09 AM

fuck is wrong with you ma?

P.Money
12-18-2004, 11:11 AM
ayo desert storm

who are u from rlhh or h1

i mean its all cool having vinnys back but come on lets leave that shit there homie

i mean we wouldnt like it if peeps came to our site and started talking shit we would ban them

so supporting our homie is cool but attacking ramdom mebers is wack

angelmarie is a cool chic from what i can tell and aint as sad as 905 of the stans here

so just let everyone who aint said shit wrong or done shit wrong alone and get the real faggots who is sticking up for the fake vinny and the fake vinny

is that cool son??

and fuck is wrong with you ma? hahaha crizzak stop pullin a juan on us...

M e l i ss a
12-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Stop. Now, if you dont like Marshall why are you here? There is about 5 haters here now, and if you dont like him, honestly, why would you spend your time bitching about him? Just, leave if you dont like Marshall. All you haters just seem to swear and cause chaos. Anyways, I'm out. Peace.

P.Money
12-18-2004, 03:58 PM
i aint mentioned eminem once you fruity faggot, now baccdafuccup

M e l i ss a
12-18-2004, 04:00 PM
I didn't say anything rude to you. You just seem to really hate anyone who likes Marshall... I dont I deserve to be talked to like that, I was just trying to come to my senses and just to see what your really doing here. I'm sorry if it offended you or whatever, but I dont think I deserve to be called a faggot.

Desert Storm
12-20-2004, 10:25 PM
I'd like to apologise to angelmarie I was just starting shit cause I was pissed off for my boy Vinnie please understand.......I take back those insults.....adios

M e l i ss a
12-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Awwwwww Desert thats so nice!! All of a sudden everyone who was causing problems are now sweeter then ever. :confused: Oh well, It's great. I can't complain. :)

angelmarie
12-21-2004, 05:57 PM
^^i glad you're happy about it, cause i don't believe anything DS says. Yea, i understand you were pissed off about ya boys identity, but why the hell start something with random people? now really, what about me made it look like i was the one who was doing all this shit to Vincent Lane? nothing, exactly. if you pissed off with someone, you keep that beef with them. don't involve random people in it, cause you're bringin more unnecessary crap to the table. I'm glad you're dedicated to ya boy, but startin' shit with random people will definitely not increase Vinnie's popularity once he gets famous...you actually might be doing more harm than good. But as i have told Rew and Vincent, i hope everything works out as it should; and i would seriously consider taking some legal action....

M e l i ss a
12-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Oh... ok... I wont be happy then. I wasn't really happy in the first place... I was just trying to act happy about it because all he is trying to do is get up mad.. so I thought if I acted happy he would give up. I dont know... I was a bit braindead that day. LOL

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Oh... ok... I wont be happy then. I wasn't really happy in the first place... I was just trying to act happy about it because all he is trying to do is get up mad.. so I thought if I acted happy he would give up. I dont know... I was a bit braindead that day. LOL

Are you always this gay? wtf. :confused:

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 02:57 AM
What the fuck is up with you..? It's a joke.. see the LOL at the end!? :::Rolls eyes:::

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:07 AM
Dont take this the wrong way in all but your jokes are a little lame. And stop pretending to roll your eyes.

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:11 AM
I know they're lame... I never said they were suppose to be funny... and I'm not pretending to roll my eyes... I actually am. But you can't see through the computer, so I have to type it.

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:15 AM
yea ok than. whatever

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Yes... so can we stop arguing? It's getting annoying.

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:17 AM
no actually its pretty intresting. lets keep arguing.

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Well, I think it is boring and annoying so I am going to stop. You can't argue with one person.

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:23 AM
Yes i can. I can do whatever i want. so there.

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:24 AM
Alright. You argue with yourself, ok? :)

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:30 AM
no thats not ok. damn it what happend to the good ol days when ppl talked shit.

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:33 AM
I still talk shit... all the time. :|

Madonna Smells
12-28-2004, 03:36 AM
No you dont. Your all nice and stuff. Thats not considered shit talking.

M e l i ss a
12-28-2004, 03:37 AM
All nice!? Damn where have you been!? I'm not nice all the time... infact, I'm rarely nice...