PDA

View Full Version : Rate this DVD!!!!

rikky383
12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Just to let everybody know, there is a new DVD about to be released tomorrow called EMINEM AKA and its pretty sick!!! I was able to get my hands on it before the release date and must say I was pretty impressed. It's basically a biography on Eminem and is told through numerous interviews with his mom, grandma, DJ's, Mark Kempf (Em's first manager) and even his late Uncle Todd who just committed suicide about a month ago. There is also some footage of Em battling at Skribble Jam '97 and other interesting footage including some home video of his Uncle Ronnie. The DVD is packed with never before seen pictures. Furthermore it is narrated by the legendary Treach from Naughty by Nature who Em has noted as being one of his greatest influences. After seeing this I definitely have a deeper understanding of who Eminem really is and what obstacles he had to overcome to be where he is today.

I give this DVD a 9.5 out of 10. (I never rate anything 10 out of 10 so this is a great rating in my book!!!)

Has anybody else seen it....what do you give it?

AD@M_EMIN3M
12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
how much will it be in the shops? is it a#in america it comes out tomorrow or all over the world?

rikky383
12-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Yeah, the release date I believe is tomorrow. I live in Los Angeles and we often get promo copies of stuff before it comes out. Thats how I was able to see this DVD already. I'm not sure how much it will cost in shops but I've seen it as cheap as $14 on some websites. Just look around and you'll find a bargain.

I'M THE BOSS
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
havent seen it yet, so icant vote, but when i do see it - i will vote lol

M e l i ss a
12-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Havent seen it... But havent you posted a thread about this DVD about 3 times already? lol