View Full Version : Today

Denz
06-13-2002, 06:12 PM
Ok here goes:

I'll sort sout all the moderator and forum shit tommorrow cause I havn't had enough time but to make up for it, I have added a Referrals page which will show who's referred the most users and who they are. The page is here (http://www.eminemweb.com/board/ref.php).

Peace

kayleigh
06-13-2002, 06:15 PM
Thanx denz your the best :)

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:17 PM
someone put me as thier referee :confused:
I tell ppl bout the site but I dont ask them to put me as a referee.

anyways it's cool denz. I think everyone understands your busy :)

Hope I get to be a mod *crosses fingers even though its unlikely*

HadeZ
06-13-2002, 06:59 PM
i referred about 5 people...only 3? damn never mind:cool: what do refferals do anyway? oh and Denz ur gonna make a emcee area right?

Kev
06-13-2002, 07:16 PM
oh cool, i got 3.. :)

Base
06-14-2002, 03:34 AM
oh cool, i got 0.. :)

illegitimate
06-14-2002, 07:07 AM
Oh cool I got the most after Denz...hahahahahaha :D
Will that make me a mod?

Spike
06-14-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by illegitimate
Oh cool I got the most after Denz...hahahahahaha :D
Will that make me a mod? mods should be peeps who are active alot and fair :) I think you would be a good mod but my faves are

Jeno
Tia
Niki - dopeness
Me - ;)
HadeZ

*A*
06-14-2002, 07:27 AM
yeah i think they should be ones who are active too. but not ones who complain about freeposting yet they do it themselves *coughs*

Spike
06-14-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Amber
yeah i think they should be ones who are active too. but not ones who complain about freeposting yet they do it themselves *coughs* I don't have a problem with freeposting as long as people are enjoying themseleves.
PS: I havent complained and most of my posts are just replys not things like

*freepost*

I agree

uh huh

etc

*A*
06-14-2002, 07:35 AM
well i just didnt get why some of them complained a lot about freeposting and said the post numbers of the ppl doin it will get removed, but then they did it too..

Spike
06-14-2002, 07:45 AM
well i just didnt get why some of them complained a lot about freeposting and said the post numbers of the ppl doin it will get removed, but then they did it too.. I used to care about post numbers but to be honest now I just like chatting on message boards and having fun! I do like it to stay cool though as in no beef and pointless threads. The funny thing is most of the people who complain about post numbers are people who actually care about the post numbers more than anyone and want to have a big post number.
Don't get me wrong it's kinda cool having a large post number (i dunno why) but if I had a choise of having them removed back to 0 or being having a shite time here I'd obviously go back to 0 because the post number aint that important!
I don't post this much anywhere else. I think it's just cause this board is new and there are lots of cool peeps and subjects I can actually reply to :)

Kev
06-14-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Spike
mods should be peeps who are active alot and fair :) I think you would be a good mod but my faves are

Jeno
Tia
Niki - dopeness
Me - ;)
HadeZ

thanks.

*A*
06-14-2002, 11:33 AM
lol..u said thanx when he didnt even mention u hehe

Spike
06-14-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Kev

thanks. sorry I didn't add you because I don't know how you are as a moderator. You probably would be dope but I know how good the rest are already! :)

*A*
06-14-2002, 11:57 AM
he was a mod at d12board. he was good but i hated it when he used to delete my posts when i dissed him :o my favorite word was "asshole" lol

Spike
06-14-2002, 11:59 AM
he was a mod at d12board. he was good but i hated it when he used to delete my posts when i dissed him :o my favorite word was "asshole" lol he was good is all we needed to hear lol!
I don't delete people dissin me so long as it doesnt get out of hand and then I delete any posts I have made insulting the person and delete thier posts too to remove the beef :)