PDA

View Full Version : Who's Lainnie?

Slackerbitch
11-15-2004, 07:20 AM
I listened to Mockingbird and Em metions someone called Lainnie several time. Does anyone know who that is???

Aic713
11-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Aight, He's been raising Kim's niece since she was a baby (Alaina aka:Laney). Laney is really Em's niece, Hailies Cousin. I'm assuming, since he's raised her since she was a baby, that makes it more like Hailies sister & he has FULL custody of Laney & Joint of Hailie. So in a way it is his child. It's the same thing as adopting a child, The title of Father & Mother are more deep then just shooting your seeds into some girls *beeeep* lol. It's an unconditional love.

Here's a link to his article in rolling stones, it will explain it in further details.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6593164

Slackerbitch
11-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Thank you. :)

3NCORE
11-15-2004, 12:07 PM
lol i was gona explain, but Aic got the job done...

godzilla
11-15-2004, 04:32 PM
cool i never knew that. Wonder why he hasnt mentioned her more often

I'M THE BOSS
11-15-2004, 07:50 PM
YEAH I KNOW EH ^
just now he's been mentioning her....

AD@M_EMIN3M
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM
even though you may know by now...laney is kims niece and eminem has custody over her for some bizzare reason unkown to me...he treats her like is daughter incase you never realised throughout the song...you may know this cause he says..."Laney im talking to you to, daddys still here"...there it is for you!!!...my pleasure to be of assistance to you and i hope i answered your question in a good way that you understand...now you know why he sings abuot her in the song!!!...peace out homies!!!

VessayG
11-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Lol Nice nice. I didnt know that either.

Slackerbitch
11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Aic713]assuming, since he's raised her since she was a baby, that makes it more like Hailies sister & he has FULL custody of Laney & Joint of Hailie.
[QUOTE]

He has full custody of Hailie now.

AD@M_EMIN3M
11-16-2004, 01:11 PM
oh right!!!

Jon Bon Jovi
11-17-2004, 04:27 PM
I didnt know that either till i read this thread afew days ago.. When i first heard the song i wos like huh he dotn have another daughter!? lol.. Its so sweet of him to call him her daddy and to love her so much. Oh and i guess the line where he says soemthing like "Lainey uncles crazy aint he yeah but he loves you girl blah blah"..Kinda gives it away lol ;). I shoulda guessed really its just hes never talked about her before for soem reaosn. Is she like the same age as Hailie then?

Stanatic
11-17-2004, 05:57 PM
i don't need to explain it cuz ya'll did!!!

Amityville94
11-17-2004, 06:02 PM
wow i didnt know all this

thanks

Stanatic
11-17-2004, 06:14 PM
welcome......!!!!!!

i kno he wasn't talkin to me tho...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Bon Jovi
11-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Stan.. you can tell me this... do ya know how old she is? (Lainnie?) Cheers.

Stanatic
11-17-2004, 07:40 PM
she's 8.....

& you're welcome!!! (in case i wasn't here when u thanck me!!!)

Aic713
11-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Lanney, is 9 years old. There's a photo of her, Kim & Hailie in the Rolling stones issue with him on it.

And you're welcome everyone.

Oh and no, he states in RS that he has only JOINT custody of Hailie. Regardless, it's all good.

VessayG
11-18-2004, 02:55 AM
Yeah Cool..

Slackerbitch
11-18-2004, 10:00 AM
Lanney, is 9 years old. There's a photo of her, Kim & Hailie in the Rolling stones issue with him on it.

Oh and no, he states in RS that he has only JOINT custody of Hailie. Regardless, it's all good.

When was that? He won full custody a few weeks ago after Kim got out of jail.

AD@M_EMIN3M
11-18-2004, 10:12 AM
why was kim in jail? thats the first ive heard of that! peace out homies!

Stanatic
11-18-2004, 12:48 PM

but i read the latest interview in the same mag u are talkin about "rolling stones"
the title of that interview was "the serious side of Em" or somethikng like that & it says that Lanny is 8.

Jon Bon Jovi
11-18-2004, 01:06 PM
ALright thanks Stan :) P.S. Youre cute!! hehe.

Stanatic
11-18-2004, 01:08 PM
you're welcome,
p.s you're cute too :)

Slackerbitch
11-19-2004, 07:27 AM
why was kim in jail? thats the first ive heard of that! peace out homies!

She was busted for possesion of cocaine and for walking out of rehab for the 4th time in a row.

She got 4 months.

Stanatic
11-19-2004, 01:15 PM
she deserves more...

Aic713
11-19-2004, 11:00 PM
When was that? He won full custody a few weeks ago after Kim got out of jail.

It was this months rolling stones. You can find it at rollingstone.com that's what it says. I have no clue about what happened a few weeks ago. I'm just going by what I read in print.

Aic713
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
but i read the latest interview in the same mag u are talkin about "rolling stones"
the title of that interview was "the serious side of Em" or somethikng like that & it says that Lanny is 8.

I just looked at the mag again & under the photo it does say that Alaina is 8, you're right. That's my bad. I dunno her date of birth so I was just going by what I read... Which I thought said, she was 9. *shrugs* oh well.

Aic713
11-19-2004, 11:11 PM
she deserves more...

She doesn't deserve more. She fucked up, a lot of people fuck up.. That's what life is about. She will prob have out patient rehab & probation as well. There are child molesters, murders, drug dealers; that walk out of jail in less then a year. Meanwhile they have people like her in jail for what? walking out of rehab.. Now that's such a huge crime!! The judicial system is fucked here! She has a child, and I'm sure she learned her lesson, and will get straight now. She has to for her daughter.. and I'm sure Eminem wants her to get better (as stated in mockingbird) Does her daughter 'deserve' to be away from her Mother without having a clue what's going on? No, she doesn't. Kim, needs help, and I'm sure now she will stick with it.. Or at least I do hope so for her child's sake.

as always JMO

VessayG
11-19-2004, 11:19 PM
yeah i agree. She should deserve more.

Jon Bon Jovi
11-20-2004, 12:54 PM
I dont think any of us can say if she deserves more or not as we dont know her personally.

Aic713
11-22-2004, 12:23 AM
I dont think any of us can say if she deserves more or not as we dont know her personally.

Amen! You're right no one here can, nor should judge her. Everyone fucks up in life. What I said before I firmly stand by.

*~Leah Bia~*
11-22-2004, 01:28 AM
I Thought That Lainnie Was Kim's Daughter From Another Guy.......

That's What I Heard Awhile Ago, That He Was Raising Her. I Wasn't Sure, But Then I Heard That Song Where He Calls Out Her Name.

I'm Not Sure. ???

IluvsEm
03-03-2005, 07:26 PM
HI!!! I know that Eminem's uncle commited suicide when Eminem was in his late teens, so Eminem took Laney in. Has anyone ever watched the Eminem music video? The one with black hair is Hailey, who was born on 12-25-96. Well please keep it clean with me, because I am only 12 years ol and in the seventh grade.
Thanx

IluvsEm
03-03-2005, 07:31 PM
I do not think he is really close to Laney, I think Kim was closer to her. Looking at Laney and stuff might also remind him of hi uncle, because they were REALLY close.

mbest1623
03-03-2005, 08:29 PM
in the video the older one is Laney, the younger one is Hailie.

lexmarkz65
03-05-2005, 10:31 PM
OMG ppl if u no anything bout eminem then u would no bout alaina.u guyz must not no very much bout him then. ur not a a true eminem fan.

AD@M_EMIN3M
03-10-2005, 10:38 AM
i found out the other day that em has legally adopted laney as his daughter, sorry if its already been said. what you guys on about when you say in the eminem music video with hailie and laney???

Babygirlbabycia
03-12-2005, 11:41 PM
inside the song he says "Laney uncles crazy, aint he?" so thats his niece.

sweetness88
03-13-2005, 01:42 AM
lanie is eminems little niece.....ronny's lil girl

Aic713
03-13-2005, 05:37 AM
Noooo Lanie Is Eminems Dog!!! Lmao!!!!!

*~Leah Bia~*
03-13-2005, 04:51 PM
lanie is eminems little niece.....ronny's lil girl

So are you saying that Ronnie and Kim's twin sister had a kid together? I don't think she's old enough to be his daughter...he died along time ago.

Aic713
03-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Leah, no Lanie is Eminems dog... don't you remember LMAO!!!!

<----- So sick of hearing this question lol

D12_gangsta
03-14-2005, 04:16 AM
she is eminem's neice and kims.....i 4got wat relative lainy is to do with kim

*~Leah Bia~*
03-14-2005, 10:06 AM
SO READ ALL THE SHIT BEFORE WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!

FUCK IT....it's his dog, listen to Lori~ LOL

Aic713
03-14-2005, 10:28 AM
yes, listen to me.. I swear Lanie is his dog.. He's had her since she was a pup & Hailie grew up with her.. That's why he says "it's almost like your sisters now" LMAO!!!!!!!

People REALLY need to READ the boards before they post. The subject has been covered since the album came out 5 months ago!!!!!! That's why we have the handy dandy SEARCH tool!!

*~Leah Bia~*
03-14-2005, 11:00 AM
LOL @ almost like your sisters now! LOL

If you look really close, they resemble eachother too ;)

magegarcia225
03-14-2005, 04:39 PM
HEY, I DONT UNDERSTAND, LAINIE IS THE OLDER ONE IN THE VIDEO, BECAUSE HAILIE IS BLONDE, BUT IN THE ROLLING STONE ARTICLE SAYS THAT HAILIE (9) IS OLDER THAN LAINIE (8) (HER REAL NAME IS ALAINA) SO IM CONFUSED :confused:

*~Leah Bia~*
03-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Well, if Rolling Stone said that , then they are flat out wrong...here are pics of both of them recently...

http://teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld/stars/fan/D20040902/190_274754821_hailie_2520kim_2520alaina_1__H154358_S.jpg

ShadyGurl4Sho
03-14-2005, 08:55 PM
she's EMINEM'S niece

*~Leah Bia~*
03-14-2005, 09:47 PM
^ WTF! LMAO

Are you serious?

melissa_carino2
06-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Stan.. you can tell me this... do ya know how old she is? (Lainnie?) Cheers.
k ppl lainie is eminems neice obviously she was born on may 3 93 so she is !@ yrs old not 9 or 8..eminem has full custody of her cause she got taken away from her mom she took to much drugs..lainie has a twin brother i think adam hes handy cap i think cuase his mom did to much drugs when he was born...so shes 12..eminem also has a step daughter named whitney that was born in 2003 kim cheated on him when he was on tour and got pregnt with eric harter. ;)

melissa_carino2
06-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Alaina Marie Scott's Biography

Amanda Marie Scottis 12 was born on the 3rd of May 1993. Amandaís parents are Dawn Scott and her father is unknown. Amanda is also know as Amy or Alaina. Alaina has a twin brother, just like how her mother has a twin. Alainaís brother is named Adam, he was borne handy caped because Dawn was on drugs while be pregnant with him. Adam was given away at birth to his fathers side of the family and Alaina stayed with her mom Dawn and Dawnís side of the family. Aliana has never met her twin brother, alaina also has another brother named PJ, PJ lives with Dawn and her boyfriend. Aliana never lived her mom, she used to live with Dawns mom and after Kim and Eminem had Hailie, Kim and Eminem decided to forester her out. Dawn at one stage moved in with Eminem, Kim, Hailie and Dawn but that was before PJ was born. Alaina is like a sister to Hailie vice versa. The two both go to Cherokee elementary. In 2002 Eminem and Kim adopted Alaina out. Alaina now lives with Eminem and Hailie Jade, Kim is in jail so Eminem has full custody. ..i can answer alot of questions about hailie and alaina or if you want pictures of hailie i only have a few recent photos and just pics of her and laney growin up..you can email me at melissa_carino@yahoo.com or IM me on yahoo messenger melissa_carino thanx

Aic713
06-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Okay that doesn't make any sense at all. If her name is as you say Amanda, then why does Eminem call her Alania. There both two completely different names. What will you say next, that Hailies real name is the boogieman?

Yeah some of that may be true, but her name isn't AMANDA! Maybe she has a sister named Amanda?

melissa_carino2
06-18-2005, 01:40 AM
[QUOTE=Aic713]Okay that doesn't make any sense at all. If her name is as you say Amanda, then why does Eminem call her Alania. There both two completely different names. What will you say next, that Hailies real name is the boogieman?

alaina is a nickname..
iv'e read it b4 it says her real name is amanda marie scott but they call her alaina,lainie,and i think amy you dsont have to be so rude about it anyway lol

Bettemand
06-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I believe that "lily" in 8mile is lanie..

suz
07-01-2005, 10:34 AM
laney was born in 1993 she is obvs almost 12 due to this
i found this out by asking the question no google and found this site of someone who is obvs addicted to eminem as ithas tons of information on it!!!

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ESLI2146/mycustompage0009.htm

go to this site and scroll down its all about hailly then it tells you a bit about laney!

heres the most important bits in case you cant be bothered to look for it on the site:

Alaina Mathers, Eminem's second daughter

Many people have discovered Alaina, Eminemís neice, through the Mockingbird song. In fact, the little girl has always been part of Marshall and Hailieís life.

The Mockingbird video will reveal it to those who doubted it. Eminem, who now has full custody of his daughter Hailie Jade, has also adopted Alaina several years ago and the little girl has become -officially- Marshallís second daughter.

Many people may ask: how come that Eminem has adopted her? How come that she went to live in his home?

Alaina is Dawn Scottís daughter. Dawn happens to be Kimís twin sister.

Alaina has an elder sister, Amy, who currently lives with her mom. She has also a twin brother, Adam, unluckily physically and mentally handicapped, who lives with his dad.

It seems like Alaina has been through a lot in her early childhood, knowing that her mom was highly drug addicted when she was pregnant of Alaina and Adam. It is also known that she was facing a lot of financial difficulties, which is one of the main reasons why Marshall and Kim took her in their home and took care of the little girl.

Alaina was born in 1993. She will be 12 in a few months. The little girl seems to be inseparable with Hailie and to share great complicity with her, as many pictures reveal it.

Eminem who is very conscious of his role as a responsible father places his little family above all. Alaina is lucky to have a loving and caring person to endorse his role as a father figure towards her:

"Once I hit them gates where I live, thats when I'm dad. Taking the kids to school, picking them up,teaching them the rules." [/FONT] [/FONT]

suz
07-01-2005, 10:37 AM
im afraid thats bolloz because i ahve seen several pictures of lainey and she has very very dark hair and lily in 8 mile if i remember correctly had blonde hair

suz
07-01-2005, 10:38 AM
no aalaine is her real name and laney is her nick name

suz
07-01-2005, 10:39 AM
alaine also has a twin brother who is mentaly handicapped and an older sister

melissa_carino2
07-11-2005, 09:50 PM
I believe that "lily" in 8mile is lanie..

lily in 8 mile is chloe greenfield that is one of hailies friends ..eminem brought lily(chloe) to his house to play with hailie.

~ Hailie and Chloe Greenfield (the girl who plays EMís Ĺ sister, Lily) were good friends on the set. EM would read them stories to calm them down when they were too hyper

J.R.M.
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
isnt lannie or w/e is his niece

Donnie-Darkflow
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
really thats kool

IronicAllure
08-09-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm sick of people posting forums asking who Lanie if you don't know listen to the lyrics carefully or read a biography on Em..(Not To Be Rude) :D
:rolleyes:

Jenuine
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
i think sh eis 11, i am not sure tho,

Jenuine
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
oh wait actually i think she is 12, hailey is 10 right, i feel ashamed, i should know

*~Leah Bia~*
09-20-2005, 03:57 AM
Don't be ashamed..why should you know?? Cause you call yourself an Eminem fan and can't follow simple lyrics??? That just means you aren't a fan...you are a groupie.

numberone55
09-23-2005, 09:54 PM
When the album the funeral will be on the marke?

blackspotcalli
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
look ok i'm ONE of em's big fans so i know exacly eho lanie is....... she is eminem's niece as u have heard but he adopted her...... her real nma eis not amy or amanda is is Alania mathers(mather now) her mom is kims sister.. hailie jade mathers and alania's sister now well more like step or hatf sister(don't know what yiou would call it ) and alania is she is 11 i would know because she is younger then me(less then a year) she was born in 1993 i was born is 92 if you dout me then>:/

blackspotcalli
10-17-2005, 04:49 PM
he idn't mention hailie (tyhat much) or laney until now b/c he said he didn't people to know about them b/c the more people know the more famouse they get. he doesn't want them to be faomouse.... b/c he can't go places w/out people around him.... but laney and hailie can...... he said the my dad is cray song )w/hailie in it) was something he wish he wouldn't have done... thats that

Flawless
10-20-2005, 02:01 AM
in 8 mile that one kid thats there is laine

Hai-Hai Jade.
08-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Okayy you have all kinda got it wrong.Heres the complete answer:
Amanda Marie Scott was born on May 3rd 1993.Her mom is Dawn Scott Kims twin.She has a twin too, adam but he was born handi-capped so his dad got custody.Amanda never lived with her mom, mainly with Kim nd Em.So after they had Hailie they started full time caring for her.They adopted her on May 5th 2002.And changed her name to Alaina Marie Mathers.She is now 15. She has an AIM(shadyslainie and a stardoll(PinkSoccer).
Hailie Jade xxx

defg638
11-04-2009, 07:57 PM
http://www.polofr.net/ (http://www.polofr.net/) Lacoste polo t shirt Homme (http://www.polofr.net/lacoste-polo-homme-c-21.html) lacoste polo t shirt Femme (http://www.polofr.net/lacoste-polo-femme-c-22.html) Ralph Lauren t shirt Homme (http://www.polofr.net/ralph-lauren-homme-c-23.html) Ralph Lauren t shirt Femme (http://www.polofr.net/ralph-lauren-femme-c-24.html)

dfy7675837
11-25-2009, 07:03 AM
[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]ssbb (http://ssbb.desiblogz.com/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]tcb (http://tcb.desiblogz.com/38201/-.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]abc (http://abc.desiblogz.com/73960/Wait+janissaries.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]tthh (http://tthh.desiblogz.com/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]ggff (http://ggff.desiblogz.com/44182/8+income.html)