PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read)

.M.
11-04-2004, 05:44 AM
Eminem has now taken it too far.
This is an official protest and argument about the songs Eminem has been releasing recently. To be truthful, every single song that Eminem has been on after Obie Trice: Cheers have either completely sucked or were not up to pure Marshall Mathers standard.

It basically all started off with D12 World, his verses on that CD were lyrically crap. His flow was nice, but he wasnt even trying with lyrics.
Take a look at the track, Git Up.. That track was pure bullshit.
Eminem has gone from a politically angry and controversially thirsty emcee to a ''shoot 'em up in da club'' rapper.. which to me is disgusting.
My Band was another bunch of poppy crap, destined to make little groupie thirteen year old girls go wild. This was not ''hip hop at its purest''..
Even though I liked How Come, it could have been much better.
40 oz was possibly the worst song on the album. Even Bizarre outshined Eminem on this track. Again, Eminem has turned into a clubbish crunk emcee on the song.
American Psycho II wasnt too bad and actually showed shades of the old Eminem. But this doesnt hold a candlestick to the original..
I dont know what the hell he was thinking, he just sounds like a Chingy or Lil Jon wannabe...

Then we move on to some of Eminem's collaborations after the dispicable D12 World.
Warrior 2 which can be found on Lloyd Banks' debut album, The Hunger For More- you can tell that Eminem wasnt trying and he could have even freestyled his lyrics better.
At this point, I personally was hoping that Eminem was purposely performing shit so he can concentrate on Encore.
Welcome To D-Block was the same, Eminem has suddenly turned gangsta on this one, and I never thought i'd say this, but Eminem ruined this song.

Lean Back: Remix... Oh my fucking god, the definitave moment of Eminem's career which labels him as a sell out.
On this track, Eminem literally spits useless bullshit club rhymes, and tries to be like Master P or J-Kwon, or some other commercial faggot.
This in my opinion is Eminem's worst verse of them all right next to Just Lose It...

By now, I was expecting something good because this song was gonna feature on Encore.. Holy shit, was I wrong?
Damn right I was. Just Lose It is another horrible track which was made to attract little 12 year old girls and Slim Shady groupies.
I expected so much better, but Eminem did not even try... Ladies and gentlemen, Eminem didnt fall off.. he sold out!

Mosh was the most anticipated song in my opinion, the hype was tremendous and it broke the record for the most number of people to visit the D12 World boards... But hype made me dissapointed. I wanted more from Mosh. The beat was pretty good, the lyrics were half decent and his flow was gastly. He could have done soooo much better.
And even now, his newest track.. One Last Time. Again, I was dissapointed. I cant believe that people actually love this song, all of you are riding Eminem's dick.
Its a catchy song, I admit.. but the lyrics are quite shit.
Again, Eminem has evolved into a club rapper as he yells out ''Get it crunk! Crunk! Crunk! Crunk!'' What a faggot.

Now, I think most of you will agree with me on this.. I know, I havent heard all of Encore, but i'm certain now that it is really going to suck.
Eminem has sold out on true hip hop..
He has went from ''If you dont feel it then it must be too real to touch'' to ''Get up and dance bitch, wiggle that ass bitch''.
I know a lot of groupies are going to stick up for Eminem on this one and start taking shit out on me... But honestly, it is the truth.... And all of you know it.
I have officially lost my respect for Eminem.. and it is going to take a classic album from Em to bring it back..

Compare these two to see what I mean.....

See I'm a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare
Jesus Christ the King of these Latter Day Saints here
To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint me
as a monger of hate and Satan a scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the latter - a gateway to escape?
Media scapegoat, who they can be mad at today
See it's easy as cake, simple as whistlin Dixie
while I'm wavin the pistol at sixty Christians against me
Go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics
in holy water - no wonder they try to hold me under longer
I'm a motherfuckin spiteful, DELIGHTFUL eyeful
The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like you
What did I do? (huh?) I'm just a kid from the gutter
makin this butter off these bloodsuckers, cause I'm a muh'fuckin renegade

Compare that lyrical brilliance to this....

You don't want no problems with Harlem
You don't want no problems with the boogie down Bronkster
You don't want no drama with the blond bomber
Original don dotta of the blond bottle
The model from white America
Then Joe the spokesperson for the Latino
Then we got Ma$e back to represent everything else in between including the
percentages of the press we don't
The best from each coast
The midwest to the dirty dirty
Even further to Miami
All the way back to Californ-i-a
It would probably be best right now if I warned Dre to get on the horn and
tell him about the storm coming all our way
So tell him pack grab a gal right now get on the floor I'll wait
Shake that ass a little more my way
But baby I don't dance not that I can't there's a pistol in my pants

Once again, Eminem did not fall off.... he sold out

This is what a guy I know on D12 World said, and you know what, I'm agreeing with him, Eminem has turned into a good for nothing club rapper? I mean get it cruncked? Who is he trying to be? Lil Jon?
What is happening with Eminems lyrics? He needs to pick up his pace...

shifty100
11-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Yeah I have seen it coming along way off, but then again what the hell do you expect?, the first two albums where pure excellence but that was because it all came from the heart, all the feelings he had while trying to make it you know whilst livin in the gutter.

Now that he's made it he can't rhyme about being at rock bottom, or about doing drugs as an escape from his life. It all meant more when he was livin what he was sayin, but know must of his time is proabably spent either on tour, studios and clubs so that all he can really rhyme about with any legitamacy.

It is indeed sad but it was always gonna happin just remember the good days and get angry and bounce along with it

TimESee
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
You guys are probably going to hate encore then.

Straight up I will tell you guys. Im an Eminem fanboy who enjoys all types of hip hop or rap from Black Star to Fabulous to OutKast to FatJoe. I don't discrimihate.

I feel that Encore has sickening beats with refined flows and dangerous sick rhyme schemes. And, surprise, I enjoy the club tracks such as Encore, My 1st single, and *gasp* Just Lose It.

Granted I do believe that these are some of the weaker songs on the CD. But I enjoy songs I can put on when I'm having people over that everyone can enjoy. Especially the ladies.

If I'm pissed or want to hear something with substance I'll put on something else such as Toy Soldiers, Yellow Brick Road, or Evil Deeds.

To be honest there really isn't to much difference from "Ass Like That" and "I'm Back" or "Kill You".

And he really doesn't flow in to many songs better then he does on Rain Man.

Probably the only weak song is big weenie. But hey I laughed.

guuswhatever
11-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Em you claim your mother's a crackhead
and Kim is a known slut
So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?

And Eminem himself is a commercial rapper. Stupidity must run in the family.

Pricey™
11-04-2004, 07:46 PM
I hate to say t...but thats all true unfortunately :( he better fuckin step the game up!!!

mbest1623
11-04-2004, 11:40 PM
thats like the only song that ive heard him like that. since all the songs have leaked d/l a few of them, you'll see his talent. hes at the top of his game. d/l "like toy soldiers" "mockingbird" those are probably the two best songs on the CD in my opinion. they are so meaningful. "puke", "evil deeds". and "yellow brick road" are also great ones. d/l them, maybe you'll change your mind. i mean, wow one song and now hes a club rapper. yea ok.

Mystery
11-05-2004, 01:50 AM
no, one dick up your ass is all i see, now i've been voted 1st and 2nd biggest Eminem fan in my life numerous times, but Eminem...is whack now...i like the old Slim Shady....i hope Marshall that if you read this you understand that we miss you and we want the Eminem we grew up with back...shiit, i'm gonna start cryin', i gotta stop this.

Stanatic
11-05-2004, 07:30 AM
i think guys that ya'll over reactin, ya'll not fair about it...the album is not bad it's juss not his best shit, I mean cum on "mockingbird", "mosh", "Encore", "like toy soldier", "rain man",
"never enough",....these are phat songs, why u can't juss be satisfied, I've never heard a bout a rapper that released an album in which ALL of its tracks were good...never...
so juss go home,get your asses bounced, play the Encore, & 4get about every thing else.

peace out...

Stanatic
11-05-2004, 07:33 AM
& by the way mystery, how the fuck u judge an album with out hearin it??!!!!
this mornin u told me that u didn't download it yet, so i send you links to download it.......

& don't tell me that u said what u said cuz of "just lose it"

Thugpoet
11-05-2004, 08:09 AM
i think guys that ya'll over reactin, ya'll not fair about it...the album is not bad it's juss not his best shit, I mean cum on "mockingbird", "mosh", "Encore", "like toy soldier", "rain man",
"never enough",....these are phat songs, why u can't juss be satisfied, I've never heard a bout a rapper that released an album in which ALL of its tracks were good...never...
so juss go home,get your asses bounced, play the Encore, & 4get about every thing else.

peace out...

wtf?

Tupac All eyez one me
Jayz The black album
Dr.Dre 2001
Fabolous streetdreams
Nas Godson/Stillmatic
Even 50 cent. get rich or die trying.

is suggest you go buy some old albums or somthing..

*Princezz*
11-05-2004, 08:27 AM
well i like Eminems new style as much as i like his old

so im not fussed, sure hes slipped a bit, but hes still good

Stanatic
11-05-2004, 08:51 AM
wtf?
I don't wanna bother.

Thugpoet
11-05-2004, 09:57 AM
I don't wanna bother.

just what i expected.
your just a mainstream rap listener with no knowledge what so ever on how it all started.

"oeh i like eminem cuz he like raps and stuff and like his album whas all contreversial and shit so..oehh i think ill become a fan so i can be cool just like him"

please...

3NCORE
11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
man Encore rox the boat...hez new form is even crazier then the old one, so i'd say ya'll should get the album...

copy252
11-05-2004, 01:23 PM
wtf?

Tupac All eyez one me
Jayz The black album
Dr.Dre 2001
Fabolous streetdreams
Nas Godson/Stillmatic
Even 50 cent. get rich or die trying.

NOT ONE of those albums come close to being "all phat tracks" status. 50's is close tho but that heaven song killed that.

Outsiderz
11-05-2004, 01:49 PM
ayo, doeg im not getin da album till it comes cuz dats not showin ur true colourz az ah fan think bout it if u woz em u would probly wont every1 2 listin 2 it wen its ment 2 come out not wen its pirate on da web but o well f**k it joe, by da time u read diz it`ll probly be out anywayz..............outsiderz baby! im out ez p.s u look gay hom boi ha!

Rain-woman
11-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Look I was as disappointed as you lot. I feel encore is about a 3rd as good as he's previous albums. But whats all this shit y'all saying about him being a sell-out. Fuck me, in at least 6 years he has never disappointed us, a few 'less than perfect' tracks and ya'll are darking him. we all know he's a fuckin genius and you dont just lose that! I think it was a wrong time to bring this album out. Each of his albums have been about something. I just think he's got nothing more to say right now, he even admits it himself.

Give him a fucking chance!

lassie
11-05-2004, 02:37 PM
Eminem has gotten weaker and weaker after eatch album the slim shady lp is a masterpiece the d 12 albums where good but em started to fall off on the eminem show AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER TO BUY ENCORE only two good songs on it never enough feat nate dogg and encore feat 50 cent

Mystery
11-05-2004, 06:24 PM
& don't tell me that u said what u said cuz of "just lose it"
no i said it because of Mosh, Just Lose It, Toy Soldier, Encore...they sucked to me...except Toy soldier was pretty cool, but you need to stop dick ridin' EM cuz i was just kiddin bitch.

3NCORE
11-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Eminem has gotten weaker and weaker after eatch album the slim shady lp is a masterpiece the d 12 albums where good but em started to fall off on the eminem show AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER TO BUY ENCORE only two good songs on it never enough feat nate dogg and encore feat 50 cent

he didn't got weaker after each album, actually he came out with better n better product each time, like his last album EMINEM SHOW was off the hook n ya'll know it...don't count those d12 albums, they're not actually his albums hez just suppotin them n hez done pretty good...i guess u don't know u're music if u think EMINEM SHOW was a fall off...

in 3NCORE therez a song for u, big weenie...listen to it... :D

PrettyinPink69
11-06-2004, 01:23 AM
hmmmm big weenie i wonder what thats about

*Princezz*
11-06-2004, 01:25 AM
his dick...

Stanatic
11-06-2004, 06:23 AM
just what i expected.
your just a mainstream rap listener with no knowledge what so ever on how it all started.

"oeh i like eminem cuz he like raps and stuff and like his album whas all contreversial and shit so..oehh i think ill become a fan so i can be cool just like him"

please...
i dont wanna bother cuz all of those artists that u mentioned don't even have 20% of Em's skills except Jay z he got 50% of Em's skills & of course 2pac is better than Em but he's not m fav. 1 though...

Stanatic
11-06-2004, 06:24 AM
no i said it because of Mosh, Just Lose It, Toy Soldier, Encore...they sucked to me...except Toy soldier was pretty cool, but you need to stop dick ridin' EM cuz i was just kiddin bitch.
i kno this but i was just fuckin with you....

Get You Everytime !!!

Stanatic
11-06-2004, 06:26 AM
{editting}
Get You Everytime !!!

Thugpoet
11-06-2004, 09:52 AM
i dont wanna bother cuz all of those artists that u mentioned don't even have 20% of Em's skills except Jay z he got 50% of Em's skills & of course 2pac is better than Em but he's not m fav. 1 though...

haha ur so funny.

JAYZ 50% skills??
NAS 20%???

Stop licking ems balls and open ya ears.

3NCORE
11-06-2004, 12:10 PM
thugpoet, the guy is right...no one come close to Em...Em even killed Jay-z in renegade...n Nas don't even come close...Tupac is history so no point talkin about him...

Vegas903
11-06-2004, 09:39 PM
and whats wrong with crunk,yall damn sure would probably be bitchin if the songs on his cd was rock bottom type of shit.i once heard him say on a interview on tv he doesnt want to do any depressin shit,so if crunk keeps him out of the dumps then let him be,i bet he is still going to make money REGARDLESS of what yall say about his album.and dont hate on crunk music,now yall know yall cant honestly say his pop songs/promo songs are better than crunk music.maybe yall just afraid of it and its energy that surges through your body

SlimShady12346
11-27-2004, 05:48 PM
Ok look, fuck u all, fuck all u bitches everysingle one of u who doesnt like eminem and who thinks that his songs r wack, u fucking faggots have wet dreams of em every night, and .M hahahh u gotta be fucking kidding me, u talk about eminem? yr a fucking faggot get off his dick,suck his fucking cock, bitch and stop yapping yr mouths cuz its faggots like u who r just pissed off because they know that em is the gratest rapper ever and they think that if they talk against them they sound cool, fucking sad, u bunch of motherfuckers, Fucks, FUCK all of u , dicksuckers

Cuz ...... u can suck my dick if u dont like my shit , cuz I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick
Suck my motherfucking dick
FuCk off fUcK FuCK OfF........

hhahahhahha ... MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!
fucking........

and by the way .M u should listen to my first single it was dedicated to u, hahhahah fucking faggot

bbb
11-27-2004, 07:15 PM
I totally agree, Encore has only 4 pretty good songs, the rest of it Eminem isn't even putting the effort into it, he doesn't have the anger anymore. Can someone get this message across to him. I was expecting so much more from him, and the the album was much below his standard. Someone must tell him that this album is shit so he knows that and makes a better album next time.

*~Leah Bia~*
11-27-2004, 09:00 PM
I dunno if you know this or not, but Jay-Z writes all of his rhymes in his head. He don't even need to write that shit down!! Just busts out with some phat freestyle and throws a label on it- then BOOM it's a phat album! To have that kind of talent is mindblowing. He's Jay-Z...don't even TRY to talk shit!! LMAO Let's hear ya spit something that's even close to his skill!!!

I agree with the second poster, I think that Eminem is compromising his talent. NOT GOOD. I used to be able to say that his albums were the only ones that I could just listen to every song OVER AND OVER!! LOL But now, I bounce around, like any other CD. Kinda sucks, but I'm sure he's got plenty more to say. He blew up so quick that we are all expecting that ALL THE TIME.....
Let's chill and let him be a father for awhile! ;)

I still have an Em CD in my player in my car ALWAYS...(unless the little ones in the car!) ;)

Outsiderz
11-27-2004, 11:24 PM
I dunno if you know this or not, but Jay-Z writes all of his rhymes in his head. He don't even need to write that shit down!! Just busts out with some phat freestyle and throws a label on it- then BOOM it's a phat album! To have that kind of talent is mindblowing. He's Jay-Z...don't even TRY to talk shit!! LMAO Let's hear ya spit something that's even close to his skill!!!

I agree with the second poster, I think that Eminem is compromising his talent. NOT GOOD. I used to be able to say that his albums were the only ones that I could just listen to every song OVER AND OVER!! LOL But now, I bounce around, like any other CD. Kinda sucks, but I'm sure he's got plenty more to say. He blew up so quick that we are all expecting that ALL THE TIME.....
Let's chill and let him be a father for awhile!

I still have an Em CD in my player in my car ALWAYS...(unless the little ones in the car!) ;)

ye ye i agree wid u like, but i think eminem has read da game soo much its like his gone round da track million times n now his just chillin, n watchin ppl get pissed ova his recordz wot he dus best ;) ,n ye i just wanna clear up dis jay-z sh*t i think jay-z is da bomb ye but dis guy has been in da game much more then eminem so u would expect him 2 be very good n have fans like u, but wot do u think is up wid da jigga workin wid linkin park im not sayin i dont like linkin park i just never thouht jay-z would work wid dem......................................ez

shadyrox11
11-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Okay, first of all this is my FIRST day on this site, so HELLO to all the Em fans!!!
This is the first message I read today because I've been kinda struggling with the thought myself. I really cannot agree with him selling out, although the D12 world REALLY disappointed me. Some of the songs were catchy, but it wasnt again the Eminem I love. I dont really know if I would say he is a 'sell out' completely. It did kind of throw me off with the club songs, because I didnt think of it as him, but then again sometimes people try different things to see the reaction. I think each of his cd's was great on a different level. YOu cannot compare the Slim Shady LP with the Marshall Mathers LP, you cannot compare them to the Eminem Show, or Encore.... ( i mean you could, but you wouldn't get the same results) they all seem to be the growing level of Marshall himself. The Slim Shady LP was funny and not too serious, the Marshall LP (my fave) was anger and him getting his points across, and then the Eminem Show was a more mature CD and serious, but great as well, and then Encore I really dont know how to label, but I love the CD honestly. I do want to see some of the old Em come back, but am kind of curious to see where he will go next as well. The beats on all his CDS are definitely at the top. Eminem in a whole has some of those songs that (although this may sound corny)actually give me goose bumps cause his flow is just so good, you can just feel it...u know the ones you bump ur head to everytime you hear it even if you just played it again for the third time in a row..... but others I feel he could do better. I guess it just comes down to each persons opinion....I am not one to judge, because when it comes down to it, I love Em, and always will. If he became known as a ''sellout'' to the world, I would still be playing his shit loud!

Jen55
11-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Well I for one liked Encore, even though it seems like the majority of people out there didn't. I don;'t know what it is, but everytime i hear oneof his new songs for the first time, i just can't stop smiling. and i hope to hell he doesn't stop rapping because at the moment my life revoles around rap music, and he's at the top of my list...

VessayG
11-29-2004, 03:01 AM
& by the way mystery, how the fuck u judge an album with out hearin it??!!!!
this mornin u told me that u didn't download it yet, so i send you links to download it.......
Soo true stan.

AD@M_EMIN3M
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
i dont understand all this shit man, i think eminem has slipped in the business a LITTLE bit, but i still say that he is easily the best in the business also...this is gonna sound hypercritical now but i think he's dropped his game since SSLP & MMLP but i also have feel that he has progressed a lot and is now a better all around rapper/emcee, he has different styles since those albums and even since TES he has developed into a more all round rapper/emcee and has new talents and i quite like his change cause if he stayed the same as he was he would get slated for it cause he would be producing the same music over and over again which is pointless and you have to change and be different these days to gewt noticed in public overwise their is gonna be no route for him apart from downhill where he has a possible chance that his carrer could crumble and disintigrate into nothing and then thats when i wouold hold my hands up and call him a sell out. what it is people aint over struck by his new style and they automatically class him as losing his touch that he once had when i think he's using more of his touch (so to speak) and catering for a wider variety of people! peace oput homies!

V i L E
12-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Look I was as disappointed as you lot. I feel encore is about a 3rd as good as he's previous albums. But whats all this shit y'all saying about him being a sell-out. Fuck me, in at least 6 years he has never disappointed us, a few 'less than perfect' tracks and ya'll are darking him...

lol... A few tracks he says

V i L E
12-05-2004, 11:48 PM
I dunno if you know this or not, but Jay-Z writes all of his rhymes in his head. He don't even need to write that shit down!! Just busts out with some phat freestyle and throws a label on it- then BOOM it's a phat album! To have that kind of talent is mindblowing. He's Jay-Z...don't even TRY to talk shit!!

If you really think that. :rolleyes:

Ain't nobody in the game got real talent these days. And if they did, they done fallen off or just quit.

Outsiderz
12-06-2004, 04:58 AM
so true dowg so true

M e l i ss a
12-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I think is album is awesome. I'm not surprised it's a sellout. Sure, he has a few "not as good" tracks, but I think they're still awesome.

Shady kid
12-15-2004, 04:37 AM
Its not that he is selling out. Its just that he lost that hunger that he once had. Hes not as angry as he was back in the day, and he cant rap about being broke and struggles any more. slim shady lp was all about how he struggled to live. Now he is working with what he has. Granted the lean back shit pissed me off, but encore is good shit. but think about it, he has money, his daughters with him, kim was in jail, hes not in trouble with the law anymore really, his beefs are over (mostly)..thats why he hasnt been as raw as he was when he said things like...."i tried suicide once and ill try it again, thats why i write songs where i die at the end. Cauze i dont give a fuck, like my middle finger was stuck, and i was waving it at everybody screaming I SUCKKK"

Shady kid
12-15-2004, 04:42 AM
SHADYROX....

"The Slim Shady LP was funny and not too serious"

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT....did u even hear that album...with tracks like "if i had" and "rock bottom" how u gonna tell me its a funny and not serious album. this was his angriest piece of work homie, maybe u need to go back to the record store and buy yourself a new copy cause APPARENTLY you lost the one you had.

PEACE

Stanatic
12-15-2004, 07:31 AM
^^ SSLP was funny & not serious??!!
whut the fuck....!!!!
rock bottom, if i had, bonnie & clyde, & still don't give a fuck.....as the world turns, no wait this one is so gaddamn funny!!!....

M e l i ss a
12-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Lol... I like still dont give a fuck. I dont think as the world turns is very funny though...

Jen55
12-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Yeah, there were lots of serious songs on the slim shady lp, i love rock bottom, sigh...ooo soo good!

M e l i ss a
12-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Haha... I like Stan... that one of my favourite songs by Him. :heart: haha

Shady kid
12-16-2004, 04:30 AM
I put on the Slim Shady LP during my worst moments, and it gives me that extra anger to just jump out of whatever depressing thing im thinking about and want to just fuck certain people up. ;)

M e l i ss a
12-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Whenever I am really upset I listen to 'Till I collapse' Because what he says at the beginning really makes me feel better. :)

Jen55
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
AHH! Melissa i feel the same way!!! I usually listen to it near the end of my runs when i want to just stop and lie down, but marshall gives me such motovation haha. Oh, and that line in Hailie's song, "my insecurities could eat me alive" oh man that gets me every time, i totally relate to that, cause i'm really self concious and i worry about like everything i do or say haha, but yeah, that's enough rambling...

M e l i ss a
12-16-2004, 04:43 PM
^^Oh thats cool... Yeah I think I could really relate to his old songs.

Shady kid
12-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Yo i said the same shit in another post i did in a thread about motivations...or inspirations or some shit. i forget. lol

*~Leah Bia~*
12-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Whenever I am really upset I listen to 'Till I collapse' Because what he says at the beginning really makes me feel better. :)

ME TOO!!! LOL

"...and get that motivation, to NOT give up, and NOT be a quitter...." :)

M e l i ss a
12-17-2004, 09:16 AM
^^Yeah!! Thats so great... It makes me feel a whole lot better.

Saintish
12-26-2004, 01:23 AM
well Eminem has changed from when he made the Slim Shday LP and the Marshall Mathers LP.

so what he raps about is going to change, he still makes me laugh.

and why should I stop liking him because he has stoped rapping about his life, maybe he doest what the whole world to know his life story, some things should be kept a quite..

Dont worry Eminem...i still like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~Leah Bia~*
12-26-2004, 03:09 AM
Obviously so do the rest of us too!! lol

Oly
12-26-2004, 03:16 AM
what eminem has to do to get back to some what close of where he WAS. is he has to stop rapping about his problems and put himself in others bodies and rap about their problems. cause now his life is too happy and he forgot about it all or feels it dont matter. so now he needs to put him self in others positons and in a song put how he would feel as them and all. i hope y'all know what i'm sayin

Jen55
12-26-2004, 06:46 PM
^^yeah that's a really good post. It's like 2pac, he'd rap stories about other people, just brenda and her baby, and crap. i love those kinda songs, i would like to see em start doin that kinda shit!

Outsiderz
12-26-2004, 11:19 PM
wELL U Call it ah past, i call it ah hole in my ass........................!!!??

but yea hes said enuff shit now, bout time he starts talkin bout other pepz trobles and n shit, but then agian he has done that all so, just have 2 look at songs like mosh.(no groupie)

VessayG
12-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Intresting to read that....

I like ems new shit its cool... :D

Lucia Sanchez
04-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Em has changed from his Slim Shady LP to today but I still like his music and he has changed lyricly

D12_gangsta
04-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Ok look, fuck u all, fuck all u bitches everysingle one of u who doesnt like eminem and who thinks that his songs r wack, u fucking faggots have wet dreams of em every night, and .M hahahh u gotta be fucking kidding me, u talk about eminem? yr a fucking faggot get off his dick,suck his fucking cock, bitch and stop yapping yr mouths cuz its faggots like u who r just pissed off because they know that em is the gratest rapper ever and they think that if they talk against them they sound cool, fucking sad, u bunch of motherfuckers, Fucks, FUCK all of u , dicksuckers

Cuz ...... u can suck my dick if u dont like my shit , cuz I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick
Suck my motherfucking dick
FuCk off fUcK FuCK OfF........

hhahahhahha ... MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!
fucking........

and by the way .M u should listen to my first single it was dedicated to u, hahhahah fucking faggot
hell yeah man

D12_gangsta
04-19-2005, 07:33 AM
look eminem hasnt gone worst (or may be not even better). he is just trying somthing different like dat club rap thing and being more serious. if it was all da same wouldnt it get boring? (like doing da same thing over and over). who cares about dat faggot on D12 WORLD said, s/he just likes da old slim shady. if u dislike da slim shady now 4 wateva reason has NO affect dat he has gone worst. he is still da same rapper but he just doesnt put as much effort as b4 into his work. and plus he also has 2 be a father at da same time which obviously doesnt give him dat much oportunity 2 improve

MCD
04-19-2005, 05:38 PM
anybody who liked 'encore' is either 15 years old with a vagina OR has a serious disability for which they could claim special allowance.

B Sharp
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Im an Eminem fan and he is my favorite rapper... But i agree his stuff arent what they used to be but he still is one of the best. When he first came out everyone was against and he had that to feed off of and he cant really talk about being broke and stuff cause aint no more. He has his daughter to look after and thats could be why he sliped some, but i still like him. I do think he needs to stop with the club hits though, i just dont think thats him.