PDA

View Full Version : my opinion...

Vincent Lane
10-25-2004, 08:22 AM
...on just lose it.....it sucks - and im bein' honest, i know my rap cause i been around a while and shit, and this def aint his best track......same with mosh, aint feelin' it at all

em really needs to step his game up on 'encore', cause i aint feelin' many of the songs that leaked

Saoirse
10-25-2004, 12:25 PM
i liked his old, more serious songs better...but i am sure he'll come up with something good! hopefully.........

Stanatic
10-25-2004, 01:26 PM
I DO respect your opinions...but...I don't think that just lose it is that bad..& mosh is one of Em's gr8est hits...
& recently "1 last time" another phat rhyme...

Riddler
10-25-2004, 05:51 PM
^^(you like all of his songs) yea its ok, i didn't really like it at first, but it grew on me...lol

mbest1623
10-25-2004, 06:06 PM
eminem has a unique way with his songs. i know hes gonna have some serious songs on encore. just lose it is just one of those funny songs. like on his last album, the eminem show, he had without me as a funny song. then the album came out with serious shit like cleanin out my closet, soldier, say goodbye to hollywood, hailie's song, my dad's gone crazy, and till i collapse.

i think encore is gonna be a great album.

I'M THE BOSS
10-25-2004, 07:16 PM
well its ur opinion as u said...so its all good...everyones entitled their own opinion...but i still think they're all good..(well i know its only the 3 songs lol) but 1 last time is my FAV:D

mbest1623
10-25-2004, 09:11 PM
yea, one last time is an awesome song. thats probably my fav too. that or mosh.

Vincent Lane
10-26-2004, 12:10 AM
stan - i aint heard "1 last time" yet, heard it was cool, but just aint have time....and mufucka, u still need to e-mail me (aint checked my e-mail yet, so i dont know if u have, im just sayin')

mbest - em is a great lyricist and all, so yea, encore should be a good album, but not his best...i know that already

mbest1623
10-26-2004, 06:16 PM
why dont u think it will be his best album? i have no doubt in my mind that it wont be. im pretty sure it will outsell the eminem show.

everettcarroll
10-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Eminem is Eminem. He runs the rap game at this point. "Just Lose It" will get old quick if it hasn't anyways. It's the "Without Me" of his CD. "Mosh" is a very good song. "One Last Time" is an awesome club song. His album, Encore, will be unbelievable. It will be his best work yet. He claimed himself he won't put a record out until he feels it outdoes his last album. Now keep in mind The Eminem Show had certain songs on it that weren't that great - Drips fucking sucked, When The Music Stops was lame. Okay...and there were plenty of tracks Eminem can totally outdo at this level now such as "Say Goodbye Hollywood." Look at the music he's put out lately. Remember "Lose Yourself" came after the Eminem Show, and listen to "I Love You More"...listen to his discovery 50 Cent and his songs he did with him like "Patiently Waiting" and "Bump Heads." Listen to "One Day At A Time" his verses in there....he's improved so much from ALREADY being the best before. Plus look how much D-12 sounds better because of him. As well as Obie Trice. Okay...Eminem has sort of a way of repeating himself. Think of it this way. Eminem's new CD will most likely have 15 songs on it. Just Lose It is the Without Me of Encore. Which song was better? I liked Just Lose It better. Okay. One Last Time is the Say What You Say of Encore. Which song is better? I think One Last Time. Mosh is the White America of Encore? Which of the two are better? Mosh. Plus you obviously know he's not going to let his best work leak out. Encore will be his best work. Guaranteed. Guaranteed. One another side note...that Eminem Encore Track List is obviously bullshit. It doesn't have One Last Time, which already disproves it. Sorry. Encore...Nov. 16. Will be unforgettable. Don't joke around as if it won't be.

I'M THE BOSS
10-26-2004, 06:44 PM
^ wow that was a long first thread lol:)

*Princezz*
10-27-2004, 08:10 AM
you mean post lol

anyways

yeah just lose it definetly isn't one of his best songs, but it grew on me, i like it now, specially with the video clip

Stanatic
10-28-2004, 10:09 AM
^^(you like all of his songs)
& you can't do shit about it....fuckin asshole.

u still need to e-mail me
oh shit..i 4 got..!!
sorry I'll email you now....lol.

honeypagibig
10-29-2004, 09:45 AM
(well my opinion is this) i like juz lose it..its kinda funny..and mosh is great too..
and for me eminem will be the best no matter what happen..and one thing..i guess we have to appreciate his music whatever is that..coz its not easy to write a song....(rhyme by rhyme)...right!?