PDA

View Full Version : Eminem samples the bloodhound gang

lassie
10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
ie heard that Eminem will sample the bloodhound gang on the track fahrenheit 9/11for his upcoming album entitled Encore

sweetdion
10-10-2004, 09:56 PM
dunno....who is the bloodhound gang??

lassie
10-10-2004, 10:02 PM
the roof the roof the roof is on fire we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn burn motherfucker burn

sweetdion
10-10-2004, 11:38 PM
.......what?!?!?!

Tyke
10-11-2004, 12:18 AM
http://www.bloodhoundgang.com/index2.html
The bloodhound gang is a hip hop/alternative/techno/pop group. You prolly know there last hit, the bad touch(we aint nothing but mammels, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel). There prolly my faverite band, I think Kimmy Pop is one of the best whit rappers of all time, his flow is completely original and quick witted. Most of the rap crowd dont like em because of there funny, light hearted subject matter. "the roof the roof the roof is on fire we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn burn motherfucker burn" is the chorus to there first hit in the mid 90s, Fire Water Burn.

Lassie, exactly what song is Eminem going to sample, I really cant see em sampleing anything but the chorus you listed, and in which case he isn't sampleing them as that is used in many songs. I personally think your full of shit.

*Princezz*
10-11-2004, 02:34 AM
a thread about this has already been made. I'm moving this to the "Enore Section"

lassie
10-11-2004, 10:34 AM
ive heard a rumor that he was going to sample the movie farenheit 9/11 feat the bloodhound gang

lassie
10-11-2004, 05:57 PM
tyke how come you say that im full of shit i could be true i dunno

sweetdion
10-11-2004, 08:36 PM
http://www.bloodhoundgang.com/index2.html
The bloodhound gang is a hip hop/alternative/techno/pop group. You prolly know there last hit, the bad touch(we aint nothing but mammels, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel). There prolly my faverite band, I think Kimmy Pop is one of the best whit rappers of all time, his flow is completely original and quick witted. Most of the rap crowd dont like em because of there funny, light hearted subject matter. "the roof the roof the roof is on fire we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn burn motherfucker burn" is the chorus to there first hit in the mid 90s, Fire Water Burn.

Lassie, exactly what song is Eminem going to sample, I really cant see em sampleing anything but the chorus you listed, and in which case he isn't sampleing them as that is used in many songs. I personally think your full of shit.
oh ok thanx 4 dat ;)

Tyke
10-13-2004, 08:46 PM
tyke how come you say that im full of shit i could be true i dunno
Because, I don't think Eminem is going to sample the bloodhound gang, the chorus you mentioed isn't really the bloodhound gang, it had appeared in numerous songs after and before it was made. I can think of a Bizzy Bone Song, and a quad city deejays song that has it. Plus you felt it necessary to post this twice.

lassie
10-13-2004, 09:44 PM
i said sample them not re use a chorus that i know rockmaster scott and the dynamic three wrote i said first in post 1 Em was going to sample the movie fahrenheit 911 then he was going to sample the record in post 2

lassie
10-13-2004, 09:44 PM
i said sample them not re use a chorus that i know rockmaster scott and the dynamic three wrote i said first in post 1 Em was going to sample the movie fahrenheit 911 then he was going to sample the record

sweetdion
10-13-2004, 11:08 PM
worthless space . (period)

lassie
10-14-2004, 12:17 AM
fuck you sweetdion

lassie
10-14-2004, 12:18 AM
damn double post im sorry

lassie
10-14-2004, 12:20 AM
i was merly saying that i was talking about a sample not an resung element and that i knew that the bloodhound gang didnt write it

lassie
10-14-2004, 12:26 AM
the reason i posted this twice was that first i heard that the movie got sampled(the american soldiers singning the roof is on fire) then i heard the record got sampled (fire water burn)

*Princezz*
10-14-2004, 03:01 AM
thats nice... can you be quiet about it now....?

lassie
10-14-2004, 03:18 AM
of course its just tyke keeps bugging me about it