PDA

View Full Version : YOU TELL US: MTV's "Shady's Back"

*Princezz*
09-09-2004, 07:33 AM
let MTV know what you think/expect of Eminem's Return and they could use your comments on their site...

Shady's Back: http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/topics/e/eminem/090704.jhtml#

comments so far:

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Eminem album (see "New Eminem Album, Encore, Due In November"). If you listen to each of his albums as he's gone along, his lyrical ability, flow and songs have all improved greatly. He is definitely one of the best.

The only letdown on The Eminem Show was the production. It was good, but not great. Why not get Just Blaze, Alchemist, Kanye West or DJ Premier for a change. I know this album will be on point lyrically, with Eminem and his conscience battling it out on the mic. I hope this time I also get to hear him mix it up a little with the beats.

Leon, 22
London, England

Eminem is one of the best rappers out there. I know he has been working on many things, including raising his daughter and releasing the D12 album, but I just can't wait to hear new music from him again.

Kristina, 15
Hampton, VA

After two long years, Eminem is about to drop a new album. Each of his records has a different sound, as if he is growing through his music. I can't wait to see how this one sounds, because I know it's going to blow everyone's minds.

Lana, 14
Green Cove Springs, FL

.M.
09-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Cool thanx Princezz,

so if we write in, they'll put our comments up on the site?

(ExTrEmE*%)
09-11-2004, 05:50 PM
i say cool i say that i say cool and that is that!

*Princezz*
09-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Cool thanx Princezz,

so if we write in, they'll put our comments up on the site?

Yeah I think so, I mean they'll look through them to make sure that they're worth putting up.

(ExTrEmE*%)
09-11-2004, 09:47 PM
YES, your EXCACTLY Right Princess!

*PlayBoy*
09-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Oii EXTREME, Wat is it suppozed 2 say under the last sentance: Guess who's Back?

DavidBeckham
09-13-2004, 05:30 PM
slim shady return, hmmmmm.....

.M.
09-15-2004, 03:55 AM
I wrote in...