PDA

View Full Version : drugs

kayleigh
06-13-2002, 02:38 PM
have your say on drugs!

what do you think of them?
what do you think of the peeps who take them?
what do you think is the worst drug?

hellbound
06-13-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by *shady*
have your say on drugs!

*Puts Down Bong*;)
Weed and Draws dope
them peeps who take em are cool :p
Crack cocane or sumtin

Spike
06-13-2002, 02:59 PM
what do you think of them?I hate drugs with a passion, well illegal ones anyways
what do you think of the peeps who take them?personally I think they waste money on something that doesnt last and is just a way to escape the world rather than facing it
what do you think is the worst drug? heroin

BlueFlames
06-13-2002, 09:56 PM
what do you think of them? I don't do them so I guess I just don't like the,

what do you think of the peeps who take them? It's they're business.. As long as it doesn't effect my directly I shoudn't care. For the most part I don't

what do you think is the worst drug? Anything that harms your body or You relationships around you. Any drug that's counterproductive is not good.

~*MEEK*~

Bren
06-14-2002, 10:08 AM
well i think drugs (nicottonie, caffine, alcohol, thc, mdma etc.) can be used in a good way or a bad way, you can respect them or abuse them and at the end of the day if you respect them and use in moderation as a recreational user you will be fine

if youre abusing drugs then you need help and have problems, but thats only a minority and millions of people use them every day and are just fine and those people who can use in moderation are people i respect

you cant single out a worst drug, you mean what drug is most addictive or what is most harmful, i never did hard drugs but i would imagine that heroin is the most addictive - but only because its the most popular and the one we know most about. the most damaging drug is PCP (angel dust) which seriously fucks with your head.

WickidGirlShady
06-14-2002, 11:19 AM
what do you think of them?I think they're stupid and a waste of money. I've never done drugs and never will.

what do you think of the peeps who take them?That's their choice, but I wouldn't do them

what do you think is the worst drug?All drugs are bad because they fuck you up somehow, some are worse than others though. All drugs are bad if you abuse them so I can't just pick one.

Doc420extc
06-14-2002, 01:17 PM
Drugs are fun, i like them, most people that do them are mellow, others are immature little ameatures and i think the worst drug isssss herion

mr. paradox
06-14-2002, 01:19 PM
I smoke weed every now and again....and drink alot of alcohol..... :cool: drugs rule :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bullet
06-14-2002, 01:29 PM
uuhm...I like alcohol :) weed..I dont do it (anymore) but I have no problem with it, Im gonna try shroomz once, but all other drugs suck dick
I have no problem with people who use alcohol, or weed(unless they are high 24/7, that bugz me a bit), but shit like speed can fuck u up real good..so I think its stupid if u use that
every drugs 'cept weed & alcohol

Bren
06-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Alright well listen up,
It's very interesting to consider the similarities between the media generated "LSD Hysteria" of the 1960s and the media generated "ecstasy hysteria" of the 1990s.
Although LSD is more popular now than ever, it appears to no longer be seen a major threath to the mental health of the nation by the media,
And this has largely dusaooeared from the pages of psychaiatric journals and tabloid newspapers. This suggests that the way in which the media deal with drug issues sometimes has little rational basis. This seems praticularly likely when we ponder than fact that;
Over 1 Million people in the UK have died of smoking related illness in the last 10 years.
At least 400,000 have died from alcohol related illness.
At least 2,500 from heroin and related opiates.
At least 1,200 from sniffing solvents,
While the number of people who have died in association with taking the "killer drug" ecstasy numbers a modest 60.

So what now?

Brittany
06-14-2002, 07:04 PM
what do you think of them? god made 'em, might as well enjoy 'em...and i think they're fun but a waste of money.
what do you think of the peeps who take them? most of them are awesome and are funny. it's their choice to do it and it doesn't affect me.
what do you think is the worst drug? heroin

Kev
06-14-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Profane
I smoke weed every now and again....and drink alot of alcohol..... :cool: drugs rule :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wha? jeno.. i thought you stopped weed :o

hellbound
06-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Profane

hahahahaahah

Spike
06-15-2002, 04:05 PM
If were counting alcohol then I like them lol!! Alcohol is the fuel that gets me going :p

kaitee
06-16-2002, 07:31 AM
Alcohol n weed r ok...dey dont really f*k u up unless u av bare amounts.

otha drugs like heroin n cocaine r da worst i fink.

laterz
xxx

Enigma
06-16-2002, 09:25 AM
what do you think of them? i hate them never taken them and never will the only think i do is smoke and drink
what do you think of the peeps who take them? they wasting there money, they get high to get happy but they have to come down sumtime
what do you think is the worst drug? escasty because it can kill without warning, i know all drugs kill but thats the worst

Creep
06-16-2002, 09:27 AM
i don't know what to think about drugs, except that every drug that harms you in any way is bad, and that you should stay off them

the worst drug no doubt is heroin, since it drags you in and makes you change basically over night. it's proven that a heroin addiction is the worst thing that can happen to a person who uses drugs from time to time

Bren
06-16-2002, 10:38 AM
erm not sayin anyone in particular but most of the people that replied really dont know what their talking about
i suggest that if you want to be educated on drugs and learn the FACTS you read up on the following sites;

www.erowid.org

www.bluelight.nu

www.ecstasydata.org

drugs are harmful but not as evil as the media make them out to be, please check those sites before you comment because ignorance really does get to me.

*A*
06-16-2002, 11:08 AM
drugs are bad...

well ive tried weed a couple times before, i didnt really like it. the taste and the smell is disgusting. i'll never try heroin though, that stuff is too addictive i heard. and i wouldnt enjoy sticking those big ass needles in myself. i hate needles. u can even get aids from them

well my mom supposedly does crack, ppl are saying they've seen her do it, but i havent. but her life has been pretty fucked up since then. and she keeps stealing money from the house, even from my little cousins, just to buy more and more crack. she stole hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars so far. so i just think drugs are basically a waste of money...

Bren
06-16-2002, 11:20 AM
Coffee is a drug
Coca Cola is a drug
Red Bull is a drug
Cigarettes are drugs
Alcohol is a drug
Just because the government make certain drugs illegal doesnt make any difference,
Yes crack - cocaine, heroin, pcp are very addictive and harmful i agree but people who use drugs like ecstasy, weed, speed, lsd etc on occasion are fine,
to learn about some drugs check here, if tells you the effects, treaths, good experiances, bad experiances, history and anything you will need to know

Cannabis (http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml)

LSD (Acid) (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml)

Mushrooms (http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml)

Cocaine (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine.shtml)

Alcohol (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/alcohol/alcohol.shtml)

Ecstasy (MDMA) (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml)

Inhalents (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/inhalants/inhalants.shtml)

Caffinel (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine.shtm)

Main Drug Info Page - All Factual Information, Neither Pro-Drugs or Anti-Drugs, Peepl (http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtm)

Nique
06-16-2002, 11:31 AM
what do you think of them? Unless they are pharmaceutical (sp?) I think they are pointless. You're using it to feel better for a brief period of time and then you feel like shit for the remainder of the day when your high comes down. And then if you are a fully fledge addict to a hardcore drug like heroin or cocaine you start having pain attacks and convulsions and etc.. It's dumb to wanna put yourself through that torture.

what do you think of the peeps who take them?I laugh at them somethimes. When I see a homeless crackhead on the street doin a dance jig for some money, I LMAO. Hey, it may be cruel, but shit they did that to themselves. I'm not going to have that much sympathy for them. I had no sympathy for my father when he started heroin. He wanted to be a dumbass and fuck up his life and he succeeded. The sad thing about it is that a lot of people on drugs were very smart and talented and could have went somewhere with their lives, but they've messed up their chances. I knew a lot of talented drug addict in my area and it kinda hurts to see them go down like that, but at the same time I don't have that much pity.

what do you think is the worst drug? Either Heroin or Cocaine. It's a toss up between those two.

Bren
06-16-2002, 11:53 AM
when people say cocaine as the worst i hope theyre talking about crack-rock cocaine because powder cocaine is not that bad, i know allot of people who sniff a bit of coke on the weekends for fun and theyre not addicted, they have good jobs but they know how to have fun.

if we are all talking about heroin and crack addiction, yes its dumb and torture and shit but we are not, we are talking about drugs as a whole (which is a very vast and wide area to discuss in general)

by the way angle dust (pcp) is worse than crack or heroin, its just not as common because its harder to get but that shits really bad for you.