PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing moments

kayleigh
06-13-2002, 02:24 PM
post your embarrassing moments here i will post mine soon:o

BlueFlames
06-13-2002, 10:07 PM
something that just happend today I wore some pants to work that I normally don't wear. I couldn't figure out why when I got dressed but it turns out there was a hole in on the ass part. Which wouldn't have been bad it would would have wore regular underwear. Ihad on these high cut underwear so my coworker must have thought I was not wearing anything under my pants because he could see my bare ass!..lol.. I know whY i dont' wear them now!.

I had this happen once before but I was at home and had alot of company over and I wasn't wearing underware that time..
:o

~*MEEK*~

unknown_
01-19-2004, 03:17 AM
don't remember any

slimfrikinshady
01-19-2004, 03:55 AM
ICD, did you up this thread or are old ass threads mysteriously upping themselves?

something strange is going on here...

Faye
01-19-2004, 04:31 AM
*mine is too embarassing to post*

KirbyR
01-19-2004, 04:52 AM
my mom doesn't really like to wash clothes too often and i couldn't find any boxers so i went free ballin to work. it was all good but then about 3 hours into work the zipper busted on my pants, that was pretty embarrasing. taking orders with my dickhead just lookin around like hey bet this place is fun

Faye
01-19-2004, 11:12 PM
But did anyone see it is the question?

KirbyR
01-20-2004, 08:39 PM
two girls saw it, it was some girls from another school 15 minutes away that i knew. i asked them about it later and they were like, yeah i was gonna say something but it was kind of cute. thing is, shes sort of ugly, so i wasn't real worked up.

Faye
01-20-2004, 08:46 PM
"It was kinda cute"?

Yeah right. She was definitely laughin at you. Yeah definitely. But it's okay, you don't need her anyway.

EDIT: And she was probably laughin with her friends too. She's a horrible person that girl is.

KirbyR
01-21-2004, 01:02 AM
she probably was, but she told me that. if she was hot i'd be like hell yeah, but.... in her case i just laugh at the fact the one day i don't wear boxers is the day my zipper fucks up

*Raven
01-21-2004, 01:09 AM
This is pretty stupid but w/e. you see my friend avery was trying to get me high cause he's a pothead and all and he wanted me to enjoy some weed with him. basically I was forced to smoke it and I did alot so we went to the mall and I was really horny all of a sudden so I started humping things and people. It was hilarious to him but I thought I was acting normal until we got kicked out of spencer's for disturbing the customers or some shit. I was sooo embarrassed which is why I will never do weed again.

ShadyButterfly
01-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Omg.. ABout a week ago @ work

I was so embarassed lmao
Two really hot guys showed up at the restaurant, they walked in together, they went to the front to order, I took their order. i was thinking to myself "DAMN that boy is FINE" 'cause one of them was cutter than the other. One of the guys busted out with a wallet of BAD Maruz. i though well how cute, it's probably his girlfriend's.

Later my aun'ts sister got there. She saw the two guys, and she was all like "Damn girl go up to them and ask them for their number or something" She dare me to do so, and well I wanted to as well.

i went up to them, I was like" So are you guys single? Maybe we should exchange phone numbers and go out some time" One of the guys. the really hot one said. "I'm sorry I'm taken" I was like figures.. He's really hot. Yeah! but then he grabed the other guy's hand, and hes all like "I have a boyfriend, and as a matter of fact his standing right on front of me"

I just took off, Gosh I was so freaking embarassed. I was like I just got turned down by a gay guy! Damn my aunt's sister couldn't stop laughing, she was all like "Damn girl, you turned red, you were blushing big time!"

ain't that sad? and embarassing at the same time! lol

Alistair
01-21-2004, 12:28 PM
How were you to know?

ShadyButterfly
01-21-2004, 12:50 PM
that's the same excuse I use lol.. it was still really embarrassing.

Sapphire
01-21-2004, 01:46 PM
lol...aren't most gay men pretty damn hot???? I think that's one of the reasons I never used to go ask people for thier numbers while I was dating....I also figured that if they wanted it, they had to work for it....lol....I was so mean to men...guess that's why the one I finally fell for I met over the phone:D

ShadyButterfly
01-21-2004, 11:46 PM
yes i've noticed that ^^.. I'm not the type that goes and asks for a guy's number, unless I'm planning on not calling lol. It was a dasre, but i guess i also wanted to do so lol...

carsy
01-22-2004, 12:03 AM
So you only get a guys number to not call it. lol... women.

ShadyButterfly
01-22-2004, 12:32 AM
omg, now we are so out of the topic.

If im really intersted in a guy, I always wait for him to aproche me, i figure if HE is interested on me he'll come to me. Most of the times I aproach a guy to ask for their number it's 'cause mostlikely i won't see them again, or I just think they are cute and i don't intend on calling them lol I know weird..

unknown_
01-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Sapphire
lol...aren't most gay men pretty damn hot???? I think that's one of the reasons I never used to go ask people for thier numbers while I was dating....I also figured that if they wanted it, they had to work for it....lol....I was so mean to men...guess that's why the one I finally fell for I met over the phone:D

How did u meet a guy over the phone?

Sapphire
01-22-2004, 03:36 AM
lol...my husband was TAD in Japan when I met him....I was working as a military operator. One of my friends had been trying to hook me up with this mexican over there, and he and I started talking....anyway, one night he got drunk and tried to call my house to tell me that I couldn't go out clubbing...this guy that was with him took the phone from him and apologized....in spanish:D From that night on we talked at LEAST twice a day and became pretty good friends....then we started exploring the idea of actually meeting up when he got back....we did, and were married 2 months later:D

carsy
01-22-2004, 06:00 AM
what a tear jerker

Bernard
01-22-2004, 11:01 AM
When I was at AIT (to become a Psychological Operations soldier) on the final land nav test, I got lost. Very lost. I was trudging through swap get torn up by vines as I pushed through. I drank all 2 gallons of my water and ended up dehydrated. Finally I figured out that if I went uphill I would get out of the swamp. From higher ground I managed to find the course again. I apparently went completely out of bounds. Only one other guy got lost but he missed 2 days of land nav, and didn't go as far as I did. So I ended up getting lost because I was the only one trying to follow an azmuth (direction by compass) instead of cheating and following the road. The worst part was that, we were told that if we ever get lost we should "head west" and we'll run into the giant boundary road. Unfortunately my point was to the east. By the time I was thinking about west, I already crossed the eastern boundary and was lost in the swamp. I did go west, but I never found the road. From then on the Drill Sergeants would ask "which way is west." Of course everyone else followed suit. None of them believed that I could navigate with a compass, even though everyone else had to cheat to get as far as they did.

ShadyButterfly
01-22-2004, 12:12 PM
i wouldn't feel that bad, not even I would be able to travel with a compass lol.. I'll probably wouldn't find north lol